Brennan.....Priceless!

What did McCabe do?

What do they have on him? Why is he being fired? Anything that hurt the president? Wy is the president so gleeful and happy about it?

What did McCabe do? Keep watching. But you can ask the Roken Negro and Muller appointed folks that recommended McCabe be fired. But I figure you will know by end of monday
mccabe had people leak to the press that the FBI Investigation in to the Clinton Foundation was not over as they were reporting, is all that I have read on it....

what do you have...that differs with that...?

That McCabe needs to speak to the Obama and Muller appointed folks who recommended he be fired. That he can start acting like a man instead of a whiny little bitch.

Y’all miss the bigger point. Say Hillary won, or in 2020 they guy you want does, this same crap can happen to them. Dude lied to the feds. Period. The folks at McCabes job said he should be fired. So stop with the implication that he was some white knight in a porche. He is a liar, and could face charges.
wonder why they have not used the word LIED? You are using it, but the IG hasn't, nor did Jeff Sessions?

The events that are public knowledge are so clear as to the corruption that those pretending that only a jury trial can allow the obvious conclusion, are self-identified as the political hacks….and I mean that in the dictionary sense of the term….

“Hack: A cheap, mediocre, or second-rate practitioner, especially in the fields of journalism and literature: a charlatan or incompetent.” Urban Dictionary: hack

….and such an individual should be held in the lowest repute.

Here, McCabe, Comey’s partner in crime:

“ In late spring 2016, just weeks prior to Comey’s July 5 press conference clearing Clinton of any crime, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe ordered FBI agents in New York to shut down their investigation into the Clinton Foundation. Their objections were overruled.

Sources have told me that McCabe also shut down an additional Clinton investigation. This is the McCabe who, while he was overseeing the Clinton email investigation, had a wife running for the Virginia State Senate and receiving more than $460,000 in campaign contributions from a longtime Clinton loyalist, Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe.

Moreover, it was only after the news of Clinton’s private server became public in The New York Times that McAuliffe recruited McCabe’s wife to run for office.

… Comey and his senior staff thought they had helped Clinton clinch the presidency. Their actions put an end to a decades-long tradition of non-political federal law enforcement.”
The Politicization of the FBI

Anything here in dispute?????

Then, neither is the assessment of criminal conduct of this cartel.

McCabe was supposed to be protecting the American citizens, not the dirty corrupt Democrats
McCabe IS A life long REPUBLICAN, so is Rosenstein, so is Comey, so is Mueller.....and so is Brennan for that matter...

McCabe HURT the Hillary campaign, Comey hurt the Clinton campaign TWICE..... they HELPED Trump win...

so please spare me from your bull crap

Stop lying.

'Republican' means nothing if they are neverTrumpers.

What did McCabe do?

What do they have on him? Why is he being fired? Anything that hurt the president? Wy is the president so gleeful and happy about it?

What did McCabe do? Keep watching. But you can ask the Roken Negro and Muller appointed folks that recommended McCabe be fired. But I figure you will know by end of monday
mccabe had people leak to the press that the FBI Investigation in to the Clinton Foundation was not over as they were reporting, is all that I have read on it....

That McCabe needs to speak to the Obama and Muller appointed folks who recommended he be fired. That he can start acting like a man instead of a whiny little bitch.

Y’all miss the bigger point. Say Hillary won, or in 2020 they guy you want does, this same crap can happen to them. Dude lied to the feds. Period. The folks at McCabes job said he should be fired. So stop with the implication that he was some white knight in a porche. He is a liar, and could face charges.
wonder why they have not used the word LIED? You are using it, but the IG hasn't, nor did Jeff Sessions?

The events that are public knowledge are so clear as to the corruption that those pretending that only a jury trial can allow the obvious conclusion, are self-identified as the political hacks….and I mean that in the dictionary sense of the term….

“Hack: A cheap, mediocre, or second-rate practitioner, especially in the fields of journalism and literature: a charlatan or incompetent.” Urban Dictionary: hack

“ In late spring 2016, just weeks prior to Comey’s July 5 press conference clearing Clinton of any crime, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe ordered FBI agents in New York to shut down their investigation into the Clinton Foundation. Their objections were overruled.

Sources have told me that McCabe also shut down an additional Clinton investigation. This is the McCabe who, while he was overseeing the Clinton email investigation, had a wife running for the Virginia State Senate and receiving more than $460,000 in campaign contributions from a longtime Clinton loyalist, Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe.

Moreover, it was only after the news of Clinton’s private server became public in The New York Times that McAuliffe recruited McCabe’s wife to run for office.

… Comey and his senior staff thought they had helped Clinton clinch the presidency. Their actions put an end to a decades-long tradition of non-political federal law enforcement.”

And they won’t even admit it.

What did McCabe do?

"Wy (sic) is the president so gleeful and happy about it?"

A story that applies to you:
Henry David Thoreau was imprisoned for standing up for his principles.
According to some accounts, Emerson visited Thoreau in jail and asked, “Henry, what are you doing in there?” Thoreau replied, “Waldo, the question is what are you doing out there?”

Americans are gleeful when the corrupt are punished.
Why aren't you?
Walking out the door
Now that McCabe has lost his job and possibly a substantial portion of the pension accrued in more than two decades with the FBI, he has little reason not to speak out -- starting with the lengthy statement Friday night where he noted that he could “corroborate former Director Comey’s accounts of his discussions with the president.”

McCabe is “a loose cannon right now. Talk about a guy who has nothing to lose -- literally, nothing to lose,” said Jeffrey Cramer, a former federal prosecutor who’s now managing director of the international investigation firm Berkeley Research Group LLC. “If he was holding anything back out of loyalty to the FBI or a sense of duty, well that just walked out the door. If he has any information he hasn’t revealed out of a sense of loyalty, that might be told now.”

Comey, meanwhile, is about to embark on a high-profile publicity tour and series of television interviews to promote his memoir, “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership,” which is being released on April 17. “Mr. President, and PC the American people will hear my story very soon,” Comey said Saturday in a tweet. “And they can judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not.”

‘No Collusion’
The White House on Saturday did nothing to clear up the confusion about Trump’s stance toward Mueller’s probe.

Mueller's probe of what, exactly?

Government school indoctrination seems to be indelible for the weak.

Government school indoctrination seems to be indelible for the weak.

Ahyup.

What did McCabe do?

what baffles me pc is how you believe low life scum like trump ahead of honorable people like Comey who gave his lifes work for America Muelleur and McCabe the same... I believe your thinking process is distorted

What did McCabe do?

Why you ask?? Because he's a vindictive POS has been all his life, suing those who dared accuse him of wrong doing Just like the game he's playing with stormy ,,,suing for 20 million

Panicville! Nixon tried the same thing.

simply put Because he's a vindictive SOB
me thinks it is to discredit him, as a witness in the Mueller investigation.... the president and his tweets, ALWAYS have a purpose, even if we initially see it as just CHAOS......
Agree but shouldn't Sessions have recused himself ??
yes, he probably should have, or in the very least, he should have been FAIR and NOT made this political by following the President's tweet requests, and fired him at 10 pm at night on a Friday, 24 hours or so from his retirement, and waited for the full IG report to be completed and released and given McCabe the 6 months for his chance of due process to argue his side with the IG etc LIKE ALL OTHER gvt workers of his status have been given, BEFORE he fired him....

So he got fired in a screwed up way, so what? I mean McCabe is about to be implicated in a huge way in helping overthrow a surly elected president. Honestly, I would have cut the string closer to the wire and even let Andy think he got it in the bag before I cut the turd lose. I have zero sympathy for the so called man. Trump and his people never got a chance to argue their sides, well not until criminal charges were filed after they were destroyed financally anyway. It was okay for them, but some how McCabe deserves better? Why?
It's a bitch getting fired by a guy who sold steaks in the mail

Trump has done more for Americans in one year than Hussein did in eight.

True?

what baffles me pc is how you believe low life scum like trump ahead of honorable people like Comey who gave his lifes work for America Muelleur and McCabe the same... I believe your thinking process is distorted

Giggity.

What did McCabe do?

According to some accounts, Emerson visited Thoreau in jail and asked, “Henry, what are you doing in there?” Thoreau replied, “Waldo, the question is what are you doing out there?”

Why aren't you?
Walking out the door
Now that McCabe has lost his job and possibly a substantial portion of the pension accrued in more than two decades with the FBI, he has little reason not to speak out -- starting with the lengthy statement Friday night where he noted that he could “corroborate former Director Comey’s accounts of his discussions with the president.”

McCabe is “a loose cannon right now. Talk about a guy who has nothing to lose -- literally, nothing to lose,” said Jeffrey Cramer, a former federal prosecutor who’s now managing director of the international investigation firm Berkeley Research Group LLC. “If he was holding anything back out of loyalty to the FBI or a sense of duty, well that just walked out the door. If he has any information he hasn’t revealed out of a sense of loyalty, that might be told now.”

Comey, meanwhile, is about to embark on a high-profile publicity tour and series of television interviews to promote his memoir, “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership,” which is being released on April 17. “Mr. President, and PC the American people will hear my story very soon,” Comey said Saturday in a tweet. “And they can judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not.”

‘No Collusion’
The White House on Saturday did nothing to clear up the confusion about Trump’s stance toward Mueller’s probe.

interference in our political process for starters Republicans are scared shitless to hear the truth

me thinks it is to discredit him, as a witness in the Mueller investigation.... the president and his tweets, ALWAYS have a purpose, even if we initially see it as just CHAOS......
yes, he probably should have, or in the very least, he should have been FAIR and NOT made this political by following the President's tweet requests, and fired him at 10 pm at night on a Friday, 24 hours or so from his retirement, and waited for the full IG report to be completed and released and given McCabe the 6 months for his chance of due process to argue his side with the IG etc LIKE ALL OTHER gvt workers of his status have been given, BEFORE he fired him....

So he got fired in a screwed up way, so what? I mean McCabe is about to be implicated in a huge way in helping overthrow a surly elected president. Honestly, I would have cut the string closer to the wire and even let Andy think he got it in the bag before I cut the turd lose. I have zero sympathy for the so called man. Trump and his people never got a chance to argue their sides, well not until criminal charges were filed after they were destroyed financally anyway. It was okay for them, but some how McCabe deserves better? Why?

True?

But I still think he is a dick. That aside, what’s going on with all this investigation crap is evil.

Read my thread and see if you can say that with a straight face:

James Comey: Sartor Resartus

Double dog dare ya'

What did McCabe do?

Why aren't you?
Walking out the door

‘No Collusion’

interference in our political process for starters Republicans are scared shitless to hear the truth

Show us/

What did McCabe do?

Why you ask?? Because he's a vindictive POS has been all his life, suing those who dared accuse him of wrong doing Just like the game he's playing with stormy ,,,suing for 20 million

Panicville! Nixon tried the same thing.

The Deep State Obama appointees' corruption is far worse than anything that happened under Nixon.

True story.

True?
Undid everything Obama did,,,,, Drumph has done more TOO America than any president before him

True?
Undid everything Obama did,,,,, Drumph has done more TOO America than any president before him

You appear to have forgotten to mention any deleterious things on the Trump agenda...

....like this:

1... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

2. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

3. . "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

4. . In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that “for the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.”Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls “an underground earthquake” that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.
“Let’s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,” writes Clifton."Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

5. "Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing
It's not only the just-released University of Michigan consumer confidence report and February retail sales on Thursday that surprised economists and investors with another dose of underwhelming news. Overall, U.S. economic data have been falling short of prognosticators' expectations by the most in six years." Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing

Wise up, eddie.

Nice evisceration from Brennon - and spot on! :eusa_clap:

DYhjr9gU0AAB-2w.jpg

Lol! The “support law enforcement “ cons are at it again.
This isn't about "law enforcement", Timmy...this is about political hacks in positions of power in our intelligence services and law enforcement using their power to attack political opponents. Conservatives always have supported law enforcement...it's you liberals that now pretend to support them only because assorted "leaders" of law enforcement tried to bring down Trump either during the campaign or during the transition.

I can't believe I just read this. Comey is a Republican - McCabe is a Republican - Mueller is a Republican. Just because they don't kowtow to your Orange God doesn't make them any less Republican.

This business of going after our top intel and law enforcement people as partisan Obama holdovers while calling the rest of those who work at the FBI fine and decent professionals has lost it's steam and no one is buying that crap any more.

We see what Trump is up to - The tearing down and discrediting of any and all potential witnesses.

What did McCabe do?

Apparently the American people will not get to read these reports. I don't even think Sessions read them. This was all about political retribution over campaign funds his wife got in a losing cause from Terry M that had nothing to do with Hillary.

And Drumpf's tweet proved it

images

Forum List

Back