Brennan.....Priceless!

McCabe was supposed to be protecting the American citizens, not the dirty corrupt Democrats
McCabe IS A life long REPUBLICAN, so is Rosenstein, so is Comey, so is Mueller.....

McCabe HURT the Hillary campaign, Comey hurt the Clinton campaign TWICE..... they HELPED Trump win...

so please spare me from your bull crap

Okay so life long republican means he gets special treatment. Comey, Rosenstein and McCabe Burt Hillary, so they deserve special treatment for it. Say, who wrote the recommendation Andy be fired?

L
McCabe was supposed to be protecting the American citizens, not the dirty corrupt Democrats
McCabe IS A life long REPUBLICAN, so is Rosenstein, so is Comey, so is Mueller.....and so is Brennan for that matter...

McCabe HURT the Hillary campaign, Comey hurt the Clinton campaign TWICE..... they HELPED Trump win...

Let me help you some, who sent the info to the folks who recommended Andy get fired? That would be the IG. Who appointed that IG?

What did McCabe do?

What do they have on him? Why is he being fired? Anything that hurt the president? Wy is the president so gleeful and happy about it?

What did McCabe do? Keep watching. But you can ask the Roken Negro and Muller appointed folks that recommended McCabe be fired. But I figure you will know by end of monday
mccabe had people leak to the press that the FBI Investigation in to the Clinton Foundation was not over as they were reporting, is all that I have read on it....

what do you have...that differs with that...?

That McCabe needs to speak to the Obama and Muller appointed folks who recommended he be fired. That he can start acting like a man instead of a whiny little bitch.

Y’all miss the bigger point. Say Hillary won, or in 2020 they guy you want does, this same crap can happen to them. Dude lied to the feds. Period. The folks at McCabes job said he should be fired. So stop with the implication that he was some white knight in a porche. He is a liar, and could face charges.
ALSO, Jeff Sessions lied under oath 3 times before Congress or in affidavits.....yet he laid off, in a vindictive manner, a man who did less than Sessions himself? McCabe had a lack of candor....Sessions flat out lied....?

Yet, even those who accused him do nothing? Why?
the Republicans in Congress rule the roost....

What did McCabe do? Keep watching. But you can ask the Roken Negro and Muller appointed folks that recommended McCabe be fired. But I figure you will know by end of monday
mccabe had people leak to the press that the FBI Investigation in to the Clinton Foundation was not over as they were reporting, is all that I have read on it....

what do you have...that differs with that...?

That McCabe needs to speak to the Obama and Muller appointed folks who recommended he be fired. That he can start acting like a man instead of a whiny little bitch.

Y’all miss the bigger point. Say Hillary won, or in 2020 they guy you want does, this same crap can happen to them. Dude lied to the feds. Period. The folks at McCabes job said he should be fired. So stop with the implication that he was some white knight in a porche. He is a liar, and could face charges.
ALSO, Jeff Sessions lied under oath 3 times before Congress or in affidavits.....yet he laid off, in a vindictive manner, a man who did less than Sessions himself? McCabe had a lack of candor....Sessions flat out lied....?

Yet, even those who accused him do nothing? Why?
the Republicans in Congress rule the roost....

Hold on, I’m helping you more. Please do show us where the evil republicans are in all these Obama appointees.

These dudes got the stuff from the IG who is an Obama guy.

Office of Professional Responsibility - Wikipedia

The Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) States Department of Justice (DOJ) responsible for investigating attorneysemployed by the DOJ who have been accused of misconduct or crimes in their professional functions. The OPR promulgates independent standards of ethical and criminal conduct for DOJ attorneys, while the DOJ's Office of the Inspector General (OIG) has jurisdiction of non-attorney DOJ employees. Mary Patrice Brown was named acting head of the office in April 2009.[1] Robin Ashton became the head of the office in 2011[2]

Please do pay attention to the name Robin P Ashton, an Obama appointed pro. Mind you, more is coming, I’m just going slow so you get it.

McCabe IS A life long REPUBLICAN, so is Rosenstein, so is Comey, so is Mueller.....

Okay so life long republican means he gets special treatment. Comey, Rosenstein and McCabe Burt Hillary, so they deserve special treatment for it. Say, who wrote the recommendation Andy be fired?
the Inspector General, who is not a Democrat or a Republican is who did the investigation, I am not certain on the other department that was involved....

But we have NOT seen his report, NOR has anyone in congress seen the report, nor has supposedly the President seen the report....

yet he mouthed off and pressured Sessions to boot him...... or Sessions would be fired.

BEFORE Rosenstein had his on average for all others going through this, 6 months to defend himself with the IG.....

The PRESIDENT is the one that is making a mockery out of Justice..... SAD.

Lol! The “support law enforcement “ cons are at it again.
This isn't about "law enforcement", Timmy...this is about political hacks in positions of power in our intelligence services and law enforcement using their power to attack political opponents. Conservatives always have supported law enforcement...it's you liberals that now pretend to support them only because assorted "leaders" of law enforcement tried to bring down Trump either during the campaign or during the transition.
Con men have also always supported family values How have they been doing under the pervert President ?/ How many excuses will republicans make for him before they see the error of their ways??

What's funny is that you could have written that exact post about Hussein Obama.....

“Former Obama Aide Is Sorry for Saying Obama Hates People

That happened on Tuesday when a quote by Neera Tanden, a former Obama aide and current president of the Center for American Progress, appearing in a story by John Heilemann in New York raised eyebrows:

"People say the reason Obama wouldn't call Clinton is because he doesn't like him. The truth is, Obama doesn't call anyone, and he's not close to almost anyone. It's stunning that he's in politics, because he really doesn't like people."
Former Obama Aide Is Sorry for Saying Obama Hates People

“…Tanden, who "served as senior advisor for health reform at the Department of Health and Human Services, advising Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and working on President Barack Obama’s health reform team in the White House to pass the bill," according to her bio at the Center for American Progress. She is currently president and CEO of the liberal organization.” Former Aide on Obama: 'Stunning that He’s in Politics, Because He Really Doesn’t Like People'

600x350

Oh, forgot this to. This is the department who reccomended Andy be told to kick rocks

About the Office and OPR Policies and Procedures | OPR | Department of Justice

The Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) was established by order of the Attorney General to ensure that Department of Justice (DOJ) attorneys and law enforcement personnel perform their duties in accordance with the highest professional standards expected of the nation’s principal law enforcement agency. Pursuant to 28 C.F.R. § 0.39a, the Counsel for OPR reports directly to the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General. In addition to the Counsel, OPR is staffed by a Deputy Counsel, three Associate Counsels, and between 20-25 Assistant Counsels.

So read up some and don’t run away.

Lol! The “support law enforcement “ cons are at it again.
This isn't about "law enforcement", Timmy...this is about political hacks in positions of power in our intelligence services and law enforcement using their power to attack political opponents. Conservatives always have supported law enforcement...it's you liberals that now pretend to support them only because assorted "leaders" of law enforcement tried to bring down Trump either during the campaign or during the transition.
trump and company attacking FBI and Mueller who are investigating russian involvement in our business, preventing the truth from being brought to light ,goes against your love of truth?

For your reading dis-pleasure.....and you education, eddie....

James Comey: Sartor Resartus

What did McCabe do?

What do they have on him? Why is he being fired? Anything that hurt the president? Wy is the president so gleeful and happy about it?

1.Sartor Resartus, the title Carlyle’s book, ‘the tailor re-tailored.’ But, as it applies to James Comey, it means to re-dress Comey in the outfit he should be wearing: a prison jump-suit.

Not only did Comey, et al, shirk their sworn duties, but they used their power to frame the President based on their animus to his agenda.

2.”… there was a plot by high-ranking FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) officials in the Obama administration, acting under color of law, to exonerate Hillary Clinton of federal crimes and then, if she lost the election, to frame Donald Trump and his campaign for colluding with Russia to steal the presidency.

3. In the course of this plot, FBI Director James Comey, U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, FBI Deputy Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok, Strzok’s paramour and FBI lawyer Lisa Page, FBI General Counsel James Baker, and DOJ senior official Bruce Ohr—perhaps among others—compromised federal law enforcement…

4. A recent CBS News poll finds 48 percent of Americans believe that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia collusion probe is “politically motivated,” a stunning conclusion.

And 63 percent of polled voters in a Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll believe that the FBI withheld vital information from Congress about the Clinton and Russia collusion investigations.

5. …FBI Director Comey and Attorney General Lynch refused to convene a grand jury during the Clinton investigation. Thus investigators had no authority to subpoena evidence or witnesses. Lacking leverage, Comey then injudiciously granted immunity to five Clinton aides…

6. …a reasonable prosecutor would have utilized a grand jury, issued subpoenas and search warrants, and followed standard DOJ procedures for federal prosecutions. In short, Comey threw the case.” The Politicization of the FBI

7. We have just seen Andrew McCabe fired, costing him a part of his pension, for pretty much the same crimes that James Comey committed.

“[I.G.] Horowitz’s investigation is looking at a variety of allegations, including whether it was improper for former FBI Director James Comey to make a public announcement about not recommending prosecution over the Clinton email arrangement.

Horowitz also is reviewing whether McCabe should have recused himself from the probe early because of his family’s ties to the Democratic Party. (He did not do so until a week before the election.)” IG could soon release explosive report on FBI's Clinton probe, as Sessions weighs firing McCabe

“…FBI Director James Comey, U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, FBI Deputy Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok, Strzok’s paramour and FBI lawyer Lisa Page, FBI General Counsel James Baker, and DOJ senior official Bruce Ohr—perhaps among others…”
should all be brought up on criminal charges.

More here:
James Comey: Sartor Resartus

from what I've seen and read, he helped Trump win, by hurting Hillary Clinton during the campaign by leaking to the press that the Clinton Foundation was still under investigation....

They have nothing else but that, on McCabe.....

SOOOOOO, the president's JOY over him being fired is because of what??
simply put Because he's a vindictive SOB
me thinks it is to discredit him, as a witness in the Mueller investigation.... the president and his tweets, ALWAYS have a purpose, even if we initially see it as just CHAOS......
Agree but shouldn't Sessions have recused himself ??
yes, he probably should have, or in the very least, he should have been FAIR and NOT made this political by following the President's tweet requests, and fired him at 10 pm at night on a Friday, 24 hours or so from his retirement, and waited for the full IG report to be completed and released and given McCabe the 6 months for his chance of due process to argue his side with the IG etc LIKE ALL OTHER gvt workers of his status have been given, BEFORE he fired him....

So he got fired in a screwed up way, so what? I mean McCabe is about to be implicated in a huge way in helping overthrow a surly elected president. Honestly, I would have cut the string closer to the wire and even let Andy think he got it in the bag before I cut the turd lose. I have zero sympathy for the so called man. Trump and his people never got a chance to argue their sides, well not until criminal charges were filed after they were destroyed financally anyway. It was okay for them, but some how McCabe deserves better? Why?
It's a bitch getting fired by a guy who sold steaks in the mail

the Inspector General, who is not a Democrat or a Republican is who did the investigation, I am not certain on the other department that was involved....

But we have NOT seen his report, NOR has anyone in congress seen the report, nor has supposedly the President seen the report....

yet he mouthed off and pressured Sessions to boot him...... or Sessions would be fired.

BEFORE Rosenstein had his on average for all others going through this, 6 months to defend himself with the IG.....

The PRESIDENT is the one that is making a mockery out of Justice..... SAD.
So by your own admission you are ignorant of the facts. That’s not a bad thing as it can be fixed, yet you are coming off as dishonest. The IG was oppointed by Barrak Obama. So was the woman in charge of what is the equivelant of a PD’s IA department. Robin Ashton is an Obama appointee. So pleas link us to her anti obama pro trump actions?

me thinks it is to discredit him, as a witness in the Mueller investigation.... the president and his tweets, ALWAYS have a purpose, even if we initially see it as just CHAOS......
Agree but shouldn't Sessions have recused himself ??
yes, he probably should have, or in the very least, he should have been FAIR and NOT made this political by following the President's tweet requests, and fired him at 10 pm at night on a Friday, 24 hours or so from his retirement, and waited for the full IG report to be completed and released and given McCabe the 6 months for his chance of due process to argue his side with the IG etc LIKE ALL OTHER gvt workers of his status have been given, BEFORE he fired him....

So he got fired in a screwed up way, so what? I mean McCabe is about to be implicated in a huge way in helping overthrow a surly elected president. Honestly, I would have cut the string closer to the wire and even let Andy think he got it in the bag before I cut the turd lose. I have zero sympathy for the so called man. Trump and his people never got a chance to argue their sides, well not until criminal charges were filed after they were destroyed financally anyway. It was okay for them, but some how McCabe deserves better? Why?
It's a bitch getting fired by a guy who sold steaks in the mail

Hell yeah.

What did McCabe do?

"Wy (sic) is the president so gleeful and happy about it?"

A story that applies to you:
Henry David Thoreau was imprisoned for standing up for his principles.
According to some accounts, Emerson visited Thoreau in jail and asked, “Henry, what are you doing in there?” Thoreau replied, “Waldo, the question is what are you doing out there?”

Americans are gleeful when the corrupt are punished.
Why aren't you?

What did McCabe do?

Why you ask?? Because he's a vindictive POS has been all his life, suing those who dared accuse him of wrong doing Just like the game he's playing with stormy ,,,suing for 20 million

You haven't noticed that no such evidence has been found????

Really?

Democrat Himes has....

. JIM HIMES FULL ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW ON FOX NEWS SUNDAY WITH CHRIS WALLACE(2/25/2018)

@ 07:50

Wallace asks Himes “Is there hard evidence that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians….do you have any evidence or not?”

Himes: “…two of the Trump campaign’s foreign policy advisers have now either pled guilty or been indicted and the national security adviser…has pled guilty….

Wallace: “But there is no evidence in any of that that there was collusion.

Himes: Well, it depends on how you define collusion…..[hommina hommina….]

You tell me, Chris, if that crosses your threshold for collusion.

Wallace: As long as you ask…no it doesn’t.”

The only ......ONLY.....individuals for whom there is actual documtneted evidence of collusion with the Kremlin are DEMOCRATS.

Ask me to name them.

What did McCabe do?

Why you ask?? Because he's a vindictive POS has been all his life, suing those who dared accuse him of wrong doing Just like the game he's playing with stormy ,,,suing for 20 million
from what I've seen and read, he helped Trump win, by hurting Hillary Clinton during the campaign by leaking to the press that the Clinton Foundation was still under investigation....

They have nothing else but that, on McCabe.....

SOOOOOO, the president's JOY over him being fired is because of what??

None so blind.....

....as you.

Soooo.....McCabe gets what he deserved.

1. One of his partners-in-crime, John Brennan gets on his high horse, and says the following:
"Earlier Saturday, Trump called McCabe’s firing by Attorney General Jeff Sessions “a great day for Democracy.”

In response, former CIA Director John Brennan accused Trump of “venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption.”
The Latest: AP source says McCabe kept notes on Trump

Know anything about this windbag?

2. "CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate

CIA Director John Brennan voted for the Communist Party candidate in the 1976 presidential election.

Brennan told a congressional panel last week that he "froze" while taking a CIA polygraph test four years later when the questioner asked him if he had ever worked with or for a group that was "dedicated to overthrowing the U.S.," CNN reported.

"This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate," Brennan said at a panel discussion regarding diversity in the intelligence community during the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s annual conference."
CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate

3.“How CIA Director John Brennan Targeted James Comey
Former CIA director John Brennan is having trouble keeping his Trump-Russia stories straight. On Meet the Press this past Sunday, host Chuck Todd asked MSNBC’s new national security analyst about George Papadopoulos, a volunteer adviser to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, and his reputed ties to Russia. "
News of the News: How CIA Director John Brennan Targeted the FBI With Russiagate

"Brennan later swore the dossier did not “in any way” factor into the CIA's assessment that Russia interfered in the election to help Trump. However, congressional investigators suggest a still-classified version of the January 2017 intelligence report contradicts his claim. Also in his May 2017 testimony, Brennan swore he had no idea who commissioned the dossier.

CIA veterans say Brennan was the most politicized director in the agency’s history and was responsible for much of the anti-Trump bias from the intelligence community during the campaign and transition period.

Former CIA field operations officer Gene Coyle, a 30-year agency veteran who served under Brennan, said he was "known as the greatest sycophant in the history of the CIA, and a supporter of Hillary Clinton before the election.” https://www.realclearinvestigations...or_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html

“venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption.”

Seems Brennan never really got the gist of the saying about people who live in glass houses...

Don't forget brennan is also a muslim...

brennan is no doubt part of obama's deep State.

obama was overseeing all the corruption.

I hope they are all brought to justice....

Soooo.....McCabe gets what he deserved.

1. One of his partners-in-crime, John Brennan gets on his high horse, and says the following:
"Earlier Saturday, Trump called McCabe’s firing by Attorney General Jeff Sessions “a great day for Democracy.”

In response, former CIA Director John Brennan accused Trump of “venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption.”
The Latest: AP source says McCabe kept notes on Trump

Know anything about this windbag?

2. "CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate

CIA Director John Brennan voted for the Communist Party candidate in the 1976 presidential election.

Brennan told a congressional panel last week that he "froze" while taking a CIA polygraph test four years later when the questioner asked him if he had ever worked with or for a group that was "dedicated to overthrowing the U.S.," CNN reported.

"This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate," Brennan said at a panel discussion regarding diversity in the intelligence community during the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s annual conference."
CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate

3.“How CIA Director John Brennan Targeted James Comey
Former CIA director John Brennan is having trouble keeping his Trump-Russia stories straight. On Meet the Press this past Sunday, host Chuck Todd asked MSNBC’s new national security analyst about George Papadopoulos, a volunteer adviser to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, and his reputed ties to Russia. "
News of the News: How CIA Director John Brennan Targeted the FBI With Russiagate

"Brennan later swore the dossier did not “in any way” factor into the CIA's assessment that Russia interfered in the election to help Trump. However, congressional investigators suggest a still-classified version of the January 2017 intelligence report contradicts his claim. Also in his May 2017 testimony, Brennan swore he had no idea who commissioned the dossier.

CIA veterans say Brennan was the most politicized director in the agency’s history and was responsible for much of the anti-Trump bias from the intelligence community during the campaign and transition period.

Former CIA field operations officer Gene Coyle, a 30-year agency veteran who served under Brennan, said he was "known as the greatest sycophant in the history of the CIA, and a supporter of Hillary Clinton before the election.” https://www.realclearinvestigations...or_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html

“venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption.”

Seems Brennan never really got the gist of the saying about people who live in glass houses...

Don't forget brennan is also a muslim...

brennan is no doubt part of obama's deep State.

obama was overseeing all the corruption.

I hope they are all brought to justice....

I’m thinking Brennen will have his own issues to deal with here soon.

What did McCabe do?

A story that applies to you:
Henry David Thoreau was imprisoned for standing up for his principles.
According to some accounts, Emerson visited Thoreau in jail and asked, “Henry, what are you doing in there?” Thoreau replied, “Waldo, the question is what are you doing out there?”

Americans are gleeful when the corrupt are punished.
Why aren't you?
Walking out the door
Now that McCabe has lost his job and possibly a substantial portion of the pension accrued in more than two decades with the FBI, he has little reason not to speak out -- starting with the lengthy statement Friday night where he noted that he could “corroborate former Director Comey’s accounts of his discussions with the president.”

McCabe is “a loose cannon right now. Talk about a guy who has nothing to lose -- literally, nothing to lose,” said Jeffrey Cramer, a former federal prosecutor who’s now managing director of the international investigation firm Berkeley Research Group LLC. “If he was holding anything back out of loyalty to the FBI or a sense of duty, well that just walked out the door. If he has any information he hasn’t revealed out of a sense of loyalty, that might be told now.”

Comey, meanwhile, is about to embark on a high-profile publicity tour and series of television interviews to promote his memoir, “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership,” which is being released on April 17. “Mr. President, and PC the American people will hear my story very soon,” Comey said Saturday in a tweet. “And they can judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not.”

‘No Collusion’
The White House on Saturday did nothing to clear up the confusion about Trump’s stance toward Mueller’s probe.

Forum List

Back