Brenda Snipes Must Do Jail Time

In his final 21 months in office, Obama’s jobs numbers were better than Trump’s by nearly half a million.

Obama added 4.47 million jobs in his final 21 months in office, according to Bureau of Labor Statistics numbers. Trump has added 4.05 million in his first 21 months as president
Obama's last 21 months (7 quarters) had an average GDP growth of 1.7%. Trump's first 21 months (7 quarters) were 2.8%

united-states-gdp-growth.png

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Obama last 7 quarters were a lousy 1.7% average. Trump's first 7 were significantly better at 2.8%

If you stack up job-creation records of last three U.S. presidents, it's clear who comes out on top

It is okay for Republicans to take away people's right to vote by suppressing the vote or idiotic laws like signature matching.
It is okay for Republicans to take away people's capability to vote illegally, by suppressing the vote of aliens.

Hundreds of thousands of US military died to protect this democracy,

And Trump just shit all over them....cause ya know...it was raining...a little

Tell that to the SS.
I wonder why the SS allowed Kelly to go?

Being an actual military man..I guess he wasn't going to dis those fallen soldiers huh?

Ask the SS. I'm sure they would be more than delighted to tell you.
Translation: I'm a dumbass who doesn't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Translation: You are a lefty loon idiot that wouldn't accept the truth if it kicked your stupid ass.

She destroyed ballots in the contested 2016 democrat primary before the law allowed. She rigged it for DW Schultz who went on to rig it for Hildabeasty.
Oh no...that's terrible...when was the verdict announced?!!!!
She continues to break laws and defy a judges orders. Guess you are a fan?
Not at all.
But you seem to have a very full list of her crimes so naturally I assume she's been investigated, tried and convicted.

Educate yourself on her missteps.

She is incompetent at best and corrupt as fuck most likely.

All that recount stuff and they missed the deadline, so it was all for nothing! :auiqs.jpg:

Serious SuperFAIL! LMAO!

Snipes is definitely incompetent. Why did Rick Scott never fire here? How competent is he?

Where in the world is Marco Rubio?

They missed the recount by 2 minutes or something on purpose so they would be forced to do a handcount because Scott had still won with their recount.

in the end, we need to follow due process and if she's committed or someone thinks they have - it needs to be reported and she needs to be arrested for it. from there, she can find a lawyer and a judge can determine if enough is there to warrant a trial. if so, give her one and let the system decide what to do here.

anything else would kinda be "mob rules" the rights says the left loves to do.

Well the State is looking into Snipes and Broward and Palm Beach counties and the election.

Not the first time Snipes has pulled shit during an election
Wasn't she appointed by Jeb Bush?

Nope. She was voted in by Broward County which is no surprise since the County is mostly Dems.
FYI Snipes was appointed by Jeb Bush in 2003 to replace the Election Supervisor that was in place during the 2000 Recount.

After that, she ran in the elections for the position.... but Jeb picked and appointed her, to replace a lousy election supervisor that he dismissed.

Well the State is looking into Snipes and Broward and Palm Beach counties and the election.

Nope. She was voted in by Broward County which is no surprise since the County is mostly Dems.
FYI Snipes was appointed by Jeb Bush in 2003 to replace the Election Supervisor that was in place during the 2000 Recount.

After that, she ran in the elections for the position.... but Jeb picked and appointed her, to replace a lousy election supervisor that he dismissed.

Its been 18 years since he appointed her. She's been voted in ever since.

She's a lousy election supervisor who got caught with her con in the last elections.

Its been 18 years since he appointed her. She's been voted in ever since.

She's a lousy election supervisor who got caught with her con in the last elections.
15 years not 18.
There was no con in the last primary elections....

She made high definition electronic copies of the ballots she had thrown out, which is allowed under Florida law as record keeping, she simply did it too early, she was suppose to wait 2 years under federal law, before doing such.

But I agree the job has become too big for her, and she should retire.... before you all destroy what is left of her life.... :rolleyes:

This shit in Georgia and Florida is FUCKING RIDIULCOUS.

Funny how in Florida it's always the same 2 counties.

Seems suspicious to me.

Forum List

Back