Brenda Snipes Must Do Jail Time

Hundreds of thousands of US military died to protect this democracy,

And Trump just shit all over them....cause ya know...it was raining...a little

Tell that to the SS.
I wonder why the SS allowed Kelly to go?

Being an actual military man..I guess he wasn't going to dis those fallen soldiers huh?

Ask the SS. I'm sure they would be more than delighted to tell you.

Why...what has she been convicted of?
She destroyed ballots in the contested 2016 democrat primary before the law allowed. She rigged it for DW Schultz who went on to rig it for Hildabeasty.
Oh no...that's terrible...when was the verdict announced?!!!!
She continues to break laws and defy a judges orders. Guess you are a fan?
Not at all.
But you seem to have a very full list of her crimes so naturally I assume she's been investigated, tried and convicted.

You are the threat to our democracxy. You want to jail anyone who disagrees with you. We should investigate Republican attempts to disenfranchise voters. This whole business with signatures is a good example. None of the people looking at this are handwriting experts nd it is so subjective that it is a open invitation for mischief and likely stealing of a election.
No, YOU are the threat to our democracy. You and Snipes, and all the LAWBREAKERS whose lawbreaking you support. You're a CRIMINAL in spirit (if not deed) just like she is. This has nothing to do with agreeing, and YOU KNOW IT. It has to do with unscrupulous creeps like Snipes, and Bucher, and Flores, abusing their authority, and VIOLATING LAWS, to steal elections, from those who properly won them, fair and square.

You are the threat to our democracy. You support using laws to suppress the vote and then to prevent votes from being counted. There is nothing fair and square about that. You are the criminals, you are unscrupulous ones.

She should go to jail for that haircut if nothing else.

She looks like Albert Einstein in blackface.

Wonder why the law enforcement in that state don't arrest her??

It's almost like they are part of the conspiracy to steal the election from Rick Scott

If only the governor there could step in and do something.

Who is the governor of Florida? Jeb Bush? That globalist!!!

She destroyed ballots in the contested 2016 democrat primary before the law allowed. She rigged it for DW Schultz who went on to rig it for Hildabeasty.
Not at all.
But you seem to have a very full list of her crimes so naturally I assume she's been investigated, tried and convicted.

Educate yourself on her missteps.

She is incompetent at best and corrupt as fuck most likely.

The US democracy (democratic republic) stands on a foundation. That foundation is free and fair elections. With election supervisors deliberately mishandling votes, to try to have their party's candidates win, that is the destruction of the foundation of what America is, and has always been.

As patriotic Americans, we cannot allow our nation to be torn apart by people who have been entrusted to oversee our very important elections processes. Not only has Brenda Snipes violated that trust (put in her by Jeb Bush, who appointed her, and now is calling for her removal), but so have other elections officials such as Susan Bucher in Florida's Palm Beach county, Adrian Flores in Maricopa County, Arizona, and allegedly others in other states (Utah, California, etc).

If these people are not arrested and jailed, this kind of abuse will surely grow, and our elections system will fall apart entirely. What then ?

You are the threat to our democracxy. You want to jail anyone who disagrees with you. We should investigate Republican attempts to disenfranchise voters. This whole business with signatures is a good example. None of the people looking at this are handwriting experts nd it is so subjective that it is a open invitation for mischief and likely stealing of a election.
And a judge just shot it down
\

Then it is a crooked judge denying people the right to vote.

Republicans are the same people who can have people be not only INDICTED, NOT ONLY ARRESTED, BUT have a JURY FIND THEM GUILTY on MULTIPLE FELONY CONVICTIONS and they cry fake news...

but are quick to lock her up without any charges being filed whatsoever

Not at all.

So should she go to jail for being incompetent?

Hilarious coming from a Trumpanzee.
Hundreds of thousands of US military died to protect this democracy, and turds like you laugh about dirtbag lowlifes destroying it. Whose worse ? You or them ?

You support voter suppression and not counting votes. If this was a cour4t of law, you would have to bring in a handwriting expert to determine whether a signature is forged or not.

Republicans are the same people who can have people be not only INDICTED, NOT ONLY ARRESTED, BUT CHARGED with MULTIPLE FELONY CONVICTIONS and they cry fake news...

Its a mantra, like calling Trump a NAZI.

I dont see Trump death camps and we are not invading Canada and Mexico.

I'd love a FULL FBI INVESTIGATION INTO SNIPES.

Republicans are the same people who can have people be not only INDICTED, NOT ONLY ARRESTED, BUT CHARGED with MULTIPLE FELONY CONVICTIONS and they cry fake news...

So, you want her in jail and then investigated?

Not at all.

I didn;t say lock her up. I say we do a FULL FBI INVESTIGATION.

What do you think was her biggest mistake according to the article I posted and do you think it was corruption or incompetence?

The DOJ needs to get involved in these Democrat voter fraud and ballot fraud cases to protect everyone's Right to Vote.

The US democracy (democratic republic) stands on a foundation. That foundation is free and fair elections. With election supervisors deliberately mishandling votes, to try to have their party's candidates win, that is the destruction of the foundation of what America is, and has always been.

As patriotic Americans, we cannot allow our nation to be torn apart by people who have been entrusted to oversee our very important elections processes. Not only has Brenda Snipes violated that trust (put in her by Jeb Bush, who appointed her, and now is calling for her removal), but so have other elections officials such as Susan Bucher in Florida's Palm Beach county, Adrian Flores in Maricopa County, Arizona, and allegedly others in other states (Utah, California, etc).

If these people are not arrested and jailed, this kind of abuse will surely grow, and our elections system will fall apart entirely. What then ?
Hillary hasn't even done jail time. A black woman? Sure!

Not at all.

I didn;t say lock her up. I say we do a FULL FBI INVESTIGATION.

What do you think was her biggest mistake according to the article I posted and do you think it was corruption or incompetence?
Sorry, I thought you were agreeing with the OP.
I can't find any article that you posted.

You act like the FBI is under the control of Snipes

Why is it every fucking conspiracy you sycophants pull out your ass NEVER has any investigations behind it?

Are you telling me that Trump's own DOJ and FBI are that weak that they will refuse to investigate all of these crimes done by Snipes?

In fact, you don't even need an FBI investigation -- hell, you can't even get the local law enforcement to support your delusions.

State elections observers have seen no evidence of criminal activity in Broward County

"The Florida Department of Law Enforcement announced Friday it had received no reports of illegal activity in Broward, nor had Scott formally requested an investigation into voter fraud."

But Rick Scott can get on TV and allege crimes have been committed, but not once formerly call for a criminal investigation?

In the US we fight our internal wars at the ballot box. Cheating is treason. The penalty should be severe. Maybe a few years at Gitmo

I agree!

It's not like mail in ballots or absentee ballots are floating around for people to just get and mail in....

the ignorance regarding this topic is astounding...

to request an absentee/mail in the voter has to apply for it.... here, I can request one online, with my name and address, the online service sends it to my town office who maintains the voter roll information for my voting precinct, they verify I am a registered voter and my address matches their address on file, and they mail me the ballot to their address for me....

when they receive my ballot, before it is counted, they make certain I did not vote, by showing up in person...if I did show up in person, then my mail in ballot, would not count.

HOW can anyone even impersonate someone else?

Check your mailbox every day to see if got a ballot in the mail for them to use??? Come on! How ridiculous!!!

If I ordered a ballot, and I received it at my house, the house that is on the voter registration file as my house, and it gets mailed in.... it is me voting!! My signature being off kilter on the outside envelope is simply an excuse to disenfranchise me!!! And to do this to thousands of registered voters that requested an absentee/mail in is a blatant effort to disenfranchise imo....

unless other states work it differently than my state, it surely seems like it!>!
we're now seeing the democrats were passing out modified ballots after the deadline in hopes they could talk a judge into accepting them.

when your grip on reality is that far gone, you don't need to be in charge of votes at all.

Forum List

Back