Brenda Snipes Must Do Jail Time

she made high definition photo copies of them allowed in Florida law as keeping the records, MONTHS AFTER the election was over, but not the 2 years required to keep the originals.... so she did make a mistake but in no way was it some sort of fraud, the guy who lost the election, lost by like 15% points to wasserman and in no way shape or form even came close to winning...

so, you are bull-shitting!
A JUDGE declared she broke the law. And what about all the laws she's breaking AGAIN NOW ?
Leftists cheer her on.

.[/QUOTE]
she made high definition photo copies of them allowed in Florida law as keeping the records, MONTHS AFTER the election was over, but not the 2 years required to keep the originals.... so she did make a mistake but in no way was it some sort of fraud, the guy who lost the election, lost by like 15% points to wasserman and in no way shape or form even came close to winning...

so, you are bull-shitting![/QUOTE] You accuse me of BSing yet make a claim I have never heard. Pony up the evidence, link?

I agree!

It's not like mail in ballots or absentee ballots are floating around for people to just get and mail in....

the ignorance regarding this topic is astounding...

to request an absentee/mail in the voter has to apply for it.... here, I can request one online, with my name and address, the online service sends it to my town office who maintains the voter roll information for my voting precinct, they verify I am a registered voter and my address matches their address on file, and they mail me the ballot to their address for me....

when they receive my ballot, before it is counted, they make certain I did not vote, by showing up in person...if I did show up in person, then my mail in ballot, would not count.

HOW can anyone even impersonate someone else?

Check your mailbox every day to see if got a ballot in the mail for them to use??? Come on! How ridiculous!!!

If I ordered a ballot, and I received it at my house, the house that is on the voter registration file as my house, and it gets mailed in.... it is me voting!! My signature being off kilter on the outside envelope is simply an excuse to disenfranchise me!!! And to do this to thousands of registered voters that requested an absentee/mail in is a blatant effort to disenfranchise imo....

unless other states work it differently than my state, it surely seems like it!>!
So you want to get in the mud and talk about the specifics, do you ? wanna talk about the ballots ? OK, we can do that >>

1. The supervisor of elections shall upload into the county’s election management system by 7 p.m. on the day before the election the results of all early voting and vote-by-mail ballots that have been canvassed and tabulated by the end of the early voting period.

That didn’t happen, nor was any expedited effort made to attempt to comply with the law. Early votes and votes-by-mail were still being tabulated in Broward on Friday and Saturday. In other words, not only was this illegal, it was blatant disregard for the law.

2. The canvassing board shall report all early voting and all tabulated vote-by-mail results to the Department of State within 30 minutes after the polls close. Thereafter, the canvassing board shall report, with the exception of provisional ballot results, updated precinct election results to the department at least every 45 minutes until all results are completely reported. The supervisor of elections shall notify the department immediately of any circumstances that do not permit periodic updates as required.

Once again, not only did none of that occur, there was blatant disregard for the law as no effort to come into compliance with it was ever made.

3. If the county canvassing board determines that the unofficial returns may contain a counting error in which the vote tabulation system failed to count votes that were properly marked in accordance with the instructions on the ballot, the county canvassing board shall >>> Correct the error and retabulate the affected ballots with the vote tabulation system

What happened in this case was a series of law-breaking maneuvers. The “corrective action” taken for these ballots, was for the Supervisor to unilaterally decide what voter intent was and have her staff fill out new ballots in their place.
Anybody wanna guess what candidate the staff chose ? This is also illegal, and blatant disregard for the law. Florida law mandates that the canvassing boards make these decisions

4. Art. V, § 5 of the Florida Constitution and the Public Records Act.
On Friday afternoon, Broward’s Judicial Circuit Court found Brenda Snipes violated that law in two additional ways related to that act. First, that it was unlawful to not provide a vote total for the election itemized by vote type.

5. It was found that Brenda broke the law by not being able to provide voter data publicly as mandated by Florida law. Compliance was ordered by 7pm Friday. 7pm came and went and no compliance occurred once again.

6. CONDUCTING ELECTIONS AND ASCERTAINING THE RESULTS
Then there’s this zinger. Brenda Snipes personally placed disqualified votes into a batch of eligible qualifying votes and tabulated them into Broward’s count. That’s voter fraud.

If you’re keeping score that’s minimum of six laws being broken and two court orders ignored. Those who lack morality or integrity might attempt to argue its simply incompetence. Even if that were the case, it’s still criminal incompetence. But that’s also clearly not the case. Even if one is incompetent, once they’ve been notified of their incompetence and ordered to comply – one can control effort. When effort isn’t placed on compliance all doubt is removed.

Let me be crystal clear. Brenda Snipes, the Broward Supervisor of Elections has presided over substantial illegal activity. There needs to be full accountability under the law. Snipes must do JAIL TIME. Anything less is an attack on our fundamental system of democracy, and we then can forget claiming to be that.

^ The dude looks just like the democrat criminal attacking our democracy. Between the lines message, retarded, low IQ idiots should not be in government even if they appointed or elected. Time to establish standardized tests. Just like for a driver's license.

The US democracy (democratic republic) stands on a foundation. That foundation is free and fair elections. With election supervisors deliberately mishandling votes, to try to have their party's candidates win, that is the destruction of the foundation of what America is, and has always been.

As patriotic Americans, we cannot allow our nation to be torn apart by people who have been entrusted to oversee our very important elections processes. Not only has Brenda Snipes violated that trust (put in her by Jeb Bush, who appointed her, and now is calling for her removal), but so have other elections officials such as Susan Bucher in Florida's Palm Beach county, Adrian Flores in Maricopa County, Arizona, and allegedly others in other states (Utah, California, etc).

If these people are not arrested and jailed, this kind of abuse will surely grow, and our elections system will fall apart entirely. What then ?
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Hilarious coming from a Trumpanzee.

RW's think all democrats should be in jail

and I've yet to see one go to jail ........

Well the State is looking into Snipes and Broward and Palm Beach counties and the election.

Not the first time Snipes has pulled shit during an election

The US democracy (democratic republic) stands on a foundation. That foundation is free and fair elections. With election supervisors deliberately mishandling votes, to try to have their party's candidates win, that is the destruction of the foundation of what America is, and has always been.

As patriotic Americans, we cannot allow our nation to be torn apart by people who have been entrusted to oversee our very important elections processes. Not only has Brenda Snipes violated that trust (put in her by Jeb Bush, who appointed her, and now is calling for her removal), but so have other elections officials such as Susan Bucher in Florida's Palm Beach county, Adrian Flores in Maricopa County, Arizona, and allegedly others in other states (Utah, California, etc).

If these people are not arrested and jailed, this kind of abuse will surely grow, and our elections system will fall apart entirely. What then ?

You are the threat to our democracxy. You want to jail anyone who disagrees with you. We should investigate Republican attempts to disenfranchise voters. This whole business with signatures is a good example. None of the people looking at this are handwriting experts nd it is so subjective that it is a open invitation for mischief and likely stealing of a election.
And a judge just shot it down

I wonder why the SS allowed Kelly to go?

Being an actual military man..I guess he wasn't going to dis those fallen soldiers huh?
upload_2018-11-15_13-42-13.jpeg

Please do your wondering and guessing on topic.

Forum List

Back