breitbart :White Christians are now a minority in the nation their fore-bearers settled.

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
How will white Christians come to terms with their minority status ?

Even right wing outlets like breitbart are taking notice, as the republican party is in fact a white christian party. Their problem is the white Christians are shrinking in number and becoming more reactionary as the nation becomes more diverse and brown. But breitbarts analysis sticks to the rightwing screed

"Yet even as White Christians shrink in their overall numbers, they still account for nearly seven in 10 Americans who identify with, or lean toward, the Republican Party, the Pew study found. White Christians, in fact, represent as large a share of the Republican coalition today as they did of American society overall in 1984, when Ronald Reagan won reelection. A clear majority of all White Christians across the United States now identify as Republican, Pew found."

'New American Century': White Christians Now Minority - Breitbart

How will white Christians come to terms with their minority status ?

Even right wing outlets like breitbart are taking notice, as the republican party is in fact a white christian party. Their problem is the white Christians are shrinking in number and becoming more reactionary as the nation becomes more diverse and brown. But breitbarts analysis sticks to the rightwing screed

"Yet even as White Christians shrink in their overall numbers, they still account for nearly seven in 10 Americans who identify with, or lean toward, the Republican Party, the Pew study found. White Christians, in fact, represent as large a share of the Republican coalition today as they did of American society overall in 1984, when Ronald Reagan won reelection. A clear majority of all White Christians across the United States now identify as Republican, Pew found."

'New American Century': White Christians Now Minority - Breitbart

I live in Texas, so yeah I am a minority and do not give a damn because I have lived amongst Mexicans and other Hispanic\Latino communities most of my life so I am use to being the minority...

Interesting that lefties are more interested in colour than the content of character.

Greg

Black Christians are some of the best Jesus hearted people there are...white folks seem to have bought into the new age religion that teaches faith based prosperity that is totally against Biblical teachings and it is being ran by Illuminati influences. America has a lot of sins to answer for.

What, ANOTHER "white demise" thread from guno? Talk about a one trick pony!

Forum List

Back