Breitbart: "Wait Til They See What Happens March 1st"...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Breitbart died hours before planned release of damning Obama footage.

In a stunning coincidence, It appears Andrew Breitbart suffered his untimely death just hours before he was set to release damning video footage that could have sunk Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

Around three weeks ago on February 9 during the ‘Blog Bash’ event in Washington DC, Breitbart made a prophetic comment that takes on a somewhat chilling nature given the fact that he died in the early hours of March 1st.

Speaking to Lawrence Sinclair of Sinclair News, Breitbart stated, “Wait til they see what happens March 1st.

It’s almost certain that Breitbart was referring to his plan to release damning footage of President Obama that he had been promising to reveal throughout the month of February.

As we reported yesterday, Breitbart spoke of his intention to release the tape during his CPAC speech last month. The footage shows Obama in his college days appearing alongside former Weather Underground terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. Observers had speculated that the footage could have derailed Obama’s hopes for a second term.

“I’ve got video from his college days that show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008 – the videos are going to come out,” said Breitbart, adding that Obama would be vetted.

You don’t have to be a conspiracy theorist to appreciate the downright weirdness of Breitbart predicting a major event to occur on March 1st, only for him to end up dying on that very date. Breitbart was officially pronounced dead at 12:19am.

Although the cause of Breitbart’s death was hastily reported to be of “natural causes,” the Los Angeles County coroner’s office have refused to confirm anything until an autopsy has been performed.

Read More:
» Breitbart: “Wait ‘Til They See What Happens March 1st” Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Last edited by a moderator:
Breitbart had a history of heart problems. There's no need to start a conspiracy theory.

And if the video exists, his death won't stop the video, His blog Big Government is still there and will go on after his death.

I am going to have so much fun with this conspiracy theory, All that's left is to come up with a title. We've had deathers, truthers and birthers. Coronary-gate maybe?

When Andy Breitbart was in the alps,
Fighting grizzly bears,
He used his magical fire breath,
And saved the maidens fair.

So what would Andy Breitbart do
If he were here today,
I'm sure he'd kick an ass or two,
That's what Andy Breitbart'd do.

And what would Andy Breitbart do,
He'd call all the CONZ in town,
And tell them to unite for true
That's what Andy Breitbart would do.

When Andy Breitbart travelled through time
To the year 3010,
He fought the evil robot kings
and saved the human race again

And when Andy Breitbart built the pyramids,
He beat up Kubela Kong.
Cos Andy Breitbart doesn't take shit from an-e-y-body

So lets all get together,
And unite to stop our mom's
And we'll save Terrance and Phillip too,
Cos that's what Andy Breitbart do.

And we'll save Terrance and Phillip too,
Cos that's what Andy Breitbart dooooo,
That's what Andy Breitbart do.

He was also supposed to launch a new website this weekend. Many people don't even know that the hoffopo is his baby as well.

Yeah, he really did build an Internet Empire. I hope his sites survive. He really will be missed.

I am going to have so much fun with this conspiracy theory, All that's left is to come up with a title. We've had deathers, truthers and birthers. Coronary-gate maybe?

Try to control your glee over the man passing. It's in very poor taste.

In a stunning coincidence, It appears Andrew Breitbart suffered his untimely death just hours before he was set to release damning video footage that could have sunk Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

Around three weeks ago on February 9 during the ‘Blog Bash’ event in Washington DC, Breitbart made a prophetic comment that takes on a somewhat chilling nature given the fact that he died in the early hours of March 1st.

Speaking to Lawrence Sinclair of Sinclair News, Breitbart stated, “Wait til they see what happens March 1st.

It’s almost certain that Breitbart was referring to his plan to release damning footage of President Obama that he had been promising to reveal throughout the month of February.

As we reported yesterday, Breitbart spoke of his intention to release the tape during his CPAC speech last month. The footage shows Obama in his college days appearing alongside former Weather Underground terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. Observers had speculated that the footage could have derailed Obama’s hopes for a second term.

“I’ve got video from his college days that show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008 – the videos are going to come out,” said Breitbart, adding that Obama would be vetted.

You don’t have to be a conspiracy theorist to appreciate the downright weirdness of Breitbart predicting a major event to occur on March 1st, only for him to end up dying on that very date. Breitbart was officially pronounced dead at 12:19am.

Although the cause of Breitbart’s death was hastily reported to be of “natural causes,” the Los Angeles County coroner’s office have refused to confirm anything until an autopsy has been performed.

Breitbart: I Have Obama College Films - YouTube

Read More:
» Breitbart: “Wait ‘Til They See What Happens March 1st” Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Can we stipulate that the majority of those who voted for the Pretender in '08 will be swayed naught....
...could be a vid of the President standing over Breitbart with a dripping hypodermic needle, and there'd be folks with posters

"FREE MUMIA AND FOUR MORE YEARS"

paulitician, no data, no logic, no argument and no experience will dissuade the mob.

Last edited:

Guy make a career out of shitting on my politics, Not glad he's dead but I am not that distraught either. He was a prick day before yesterday and nothing has changed to alter my opinion of the prick.

Guy make a career out of shitting on my politics, Not glad he's dead but I am not that distraught either. He was a prick day before yesterday and nothing has changed to alter my opinion of the prick.

I watched interviews with democrats yesterday about his death. Nearly all of them stated that if you met the man and spoke with him outside the political spotlight he was the most likeable person you'd ever meet.

Political opinions do not define who we are, they are a by product of living life.

Last edited:
Breitbart had a history of heart problems. There's no need to start a conspiracy theory.

And if the video exists, his death won't stop the video, His blog Big Government is still there and will go on after his death.
Wow - TPS posted something half-intelligent.

Read More:

Now YOU are on their hit list too. Bye bye. :tinfoil:

Read More:

Can we stipulate that the majority of those who voted for the Predender in '08 will be swayed naught....
...could be a vid of the President standing over Breitbart with a dripping hypodermic needle, and there'd be folks with posters

paulitician, no data, no logic, no argument and no experience will dissuade the mob.

Got that vid?

I watched interviews with democrats yesterday about his death. Nearly all of them stated that if you met the man and spoke with him outside the political spotlight he was the most likeable person you'd ever meet.

Political opinions do not define who we are, they are a by product of living life.

Political opinions do not define who you are? Maybe, maybe not, but in America your profession certainly does. He chose to wage an incredibly mean spirited propaganda war on the left and earned all the ill will he received. I do not think he was a nice guy at all.

Political opinions do not define who you are? Maybe, maybe not, but in America your profession certainly does. He chose to wage an incredibly mean spirited propaganda war on the left and earned all the ill will he received. I do not think he was a nice guy at all.

He turned the lefts nasty tactics back on them and they didnt like it..... The left has always been nasty, ugly, and mean spirited.

You turds just cant handle your own medication.

Ya bunch of pussies
:doubt:

Read More:

Can we stipulate that the majority of those who voted for the Predender in '08 will be swayed naught....

Got that vid?

1. Are you suggesting that you voted for him in '08, and a telling vid might dissuade you from making the same mistake again?
If that is the case, I have high hopes for you!

2. Would you accept as equal evidence the state of our nation three years after Obama promised the following:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQNkVmdicvA]Obama Claiming He Can Halt the Rise of the Oceans - YouTube[/ame]

3. Next, pick up a copy of "Demonic" by Ann Coulter.

Got that vid?

1. Are you suggesting that you voted for him in '08, and a telling vid might dissuade you from making the same mistake again?
If that is the case, I have high hopes for you!

2. Would you accept as equal evidence the state of our nation three years after Obama promised the following:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQNkVmdicvA]Obama Claiming He Can Halt the Rise of the Oceans - YouTube[/ame]

3. Next, pick up a copy of "Demonic" by Ann Coulter.

GOt that vid yet?

Forum List

Back