Breitbart: "Wait Til They See What Happens March 1st"...

I am going to have so much fun with this conspiracy theory, All that's left is to come up with a title. We've had deathers, truthers and birthers. Coronary-gate maybe?

Try to control your glee over the man passing. It's in very poor taste.

Yeah...

obamacare%204.jpg

Guy make a career out of shitting on my politics, Not glad he's dead but I am not that distraught either. He was a prick day before yesterday and nothing has changed to alter my opinion of the prick.

I watched interviews with democrats yesterday about his death. Nearly all of them stated that if you met the man and spoke with him outside the political spotlight he was the most likeable person you'd ever meet.

Political opinions do not define who we are, they are a by product of living life.

Political opinions do not define who you are? Maybe, maybe not, but in America your profession certainly does. He chose to wage an incredibly mean spirited propaganda war on the left and earned all the ill will he received. I do not think he was a nice guy at all.

2 points.

He exposed corruption.

You don't know him.

Got that vid?

1. Are you suggesting that you voted for him in '08, and a telling vid might dissuade you from making the same mistake again?
If that is the case, I have high hopes for you!

2. Would you accept as equal evidence the state of our nation three years after Obama promised the following:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQNkVmdicvA]Obama Claiming He Can Halt the Rise of the Oceans - YouTube[/ame]

3. Next, pick up a copy of "Demonic" by Ann Coulter.

GOt that vid yet?

Just needed the evidence that short of that vid....nothing will cause you to change what passes for a mind in Obama voters.

Thank you for participating in the survey.

I watched interviews with democrats yesterday about his death. Nearly all of them stated that if you met the man and spoke with him outside the political spotlight he was the most likeable person you'd ever meet.

Political opinions do not define who we are, they are a by product of living life.

Political opinions do not define who you are? Maybe, maybe not, but in America your profession certainly does. He chose to wage an incredibly mean spirited propaganda war on the left and earned all the ill will he received. I do not think he was a nice guy at all.

2 points.

He exposed corruption.

You don't know him.

Even where none existed, he and his staff created it with selective editing.

I do feel bad for his wife and kids.

Breitbart died hours before planned release of damning Obama footage.

In a stunning coincidence, It appears Andrew Breitbart suffered his untimely death just hours before he was set to release damning video footage that could have sunk Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

Around three weeks ago on February 9 during the ‘Blog Bash’ event in Washington DC, Breitbart made a prophetic comment that takes on a somewhat chilling nature given the fact that he died in the early hours of March 1st.

Speaking to Lawrence Sinclair of Sinclair News, Breitbart stated, “Wait til they see what happens March 1st.

It’s almost certain that Breitbart was referring to his plan to release damning footage of President Obama that he had been promising to reveal throughout the month of February.

As we reported yesterday, Breitbart spoke of his intention to release the tape during his CPAC speech last month. The footage shows Obama in his college days appearing alongside former Weather Underground terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. Observers had speculated that the footage could have derailed Obama’s hopes for a second term.

“I’ve got video from his college days that show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008 – the videos are going to come out,” said Breitbart, adding that Obama would be vetted.

You don’t have to be a conspiracy theorist to appreciate the downright weirdness of Breitbart predicting a major event to occur on March 1st, only for him to end up dying on that very date. Breitbart was officially pronounced dead at 12:19am.

Although the cause of Breitbart’s death was hastily reported to be of “natural causes,” the Los Angeles County coroner’s office have refused to confirm anything until an autopsy has been performed.

Breitbart: I Have Obama College Films - YouTube

Read More:
» Breitbart: “Wait ‘Til They See What Happens March 1st” Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I guess there is something to the adage "Revenge is a dish best served cold". Only stupid people warn someone about a "surprise attack".

2 points.

He exposed corruption.

You don't know him.

It's my understanding that it was the producer of the tape that did the editing before Andrew ever got the tape.

Besides last night we discovered what a partisan idiot you are so it kinda mutes any points you'll ever make.

2 points.

He exposed corruption.

You don't know him.

It's my understanding that it was the producer of the tape that did the editing before Andrew ever got the tape.

Besides last night we discovered what a partisan idiot you are so it kinda mutes any points you'll ever make.

And you would be correct, but who cares about the truth right?

Breitbart had a history of heart problems. There's no need to start a conspiracy theory.

And if the video exists, his death won't stop the video, His blog Big Government is still there and will go on after his death.

You have to realize the source; life is one big conspiracy.

I tend to believe "if" Andrew really had something damning.... it will still come out.

I am going to have so much fun with this conspiracy theory, All that's left is to come up with a title. We've had deathers, truthers and birthers. Coronary-gate maybe?

Try to control your glee over the man passing. It's in very poor taste.

Yeah...

obamacare%204.jpg

Well Kennedy actually killed a poor young girl, so your retort really is Apples & Oranges. That being said, i did not celebrate Kennedy's death.

Breitbart had a history of heart problems. There's no need to start a conspiracy theory.

And if the video exists, his death won't stop the video, His blog Big Government is still there and will go on after his death.

You have to realize the source; life is one big conspiracy.

Yeah, it should be against forum rules to link to Infowars. :cuckoo:

2 points.

He exposed corruption.

You don't know him.

And when it was discovered that the tape were in fact severely edited Andrew immediately offered an apology right.

What did I post last night?

Not that it matters, I mean coming from you and your ilk I consider every meaningless insult a complement. So thanks.

psst, I rarely post at night and didn't last night......

And when it was discovered that the tape were in fact severely edited Andrew immediately offered an apology right.

"Severely edited?" ROFL! Libturds kill me. If they weren't edited, then they would be too long to show on a news broadcast. If they are shown on a news broadcast, then turds like you will always claim they were "severely edited." Of course, anyone who wanted to see the unedited tapes could simply go to Breitbart's website or youTube to view them. The unedited version of the tapes didn't change a thing.

IMHO no matter what is on this video, the hard core democrats aren't going to care.
And neither am I cuz I'm not voting for him anyway video or not.

Guy make a career out of shitting on my politics, Not glad he's dead but I am not that distraught either. He was a prick day before yesterday and nothing has changed to alter my opinion of the prick.

Translation: "he had the guts to tell the truth and expose the left."

Not that it matters, I mean coming from you and your ilk I consider every meaningless insult a complement. So thanks.

Yes, my apologies for confusing you with that booboo poster. I argued with him last night and got your names mixed up. My mistake

Translation: "he had the guts to tell the truth and expose the left."

But what would YOU know about "the guts" to do or say anything?

"Severely edited?" ROFL! Libturds kill me. If they weren't edited, then they would be too long to show on a news broadcast. If they are shown on a news broadcast, then turds like you will always claim they were "severely edited." Of course, anyone who wanted to see the unedited tapes could simply go to Breitbart's website or youTube to view them. The unedited version of the tapes didn't change a thing.

You live in a fantasy land.

Video: Watch the Shirley Sherrod Speech in Full | NAACP

Yes, my apologies for confusing you with that booboo poster. I argued with him last night and got your names mixed up. My mistake

Shwhoo. Glad I wasn't Sleep Posting. Apologies accepted. Please accept mine for "you and your ilk" comment. It was mostly at the moroonie who chimmed in after ya.

Forum List

Back