Breeding Nazis in Ukraine, has American Media reported you about that?

Really? The Russians who have no possible interest in undermining support for a country where they are slaughtering the citizens in order to confiscate land and power, is showing how everyone in the Ukraine is a white supremacist? No kidding? I'm shocked. Shocked I say.
The parallel reality you've been living for years has just hit the truth, no wonder you are shocked.:itsok:

Your post is absurd.

Last edited:
By the way, Crimeans have had a referendum and we know now the majority wanted reunification with Russia

Can you post the English translation of the referendum?
I'm not sure what you want, be more specific if you would. Are you talking about referendum as a word or ... ?

Crimeans have had a referendum

Can you post the entire text of the referendum, in English?

Fuck Russia and that faggot Putin as well. See that comrade? I get to live in a country where I can call your boss a pole smoker and I don't get killed.
The thread is about training Nazis and terrorists in Ukraine, do you have anything to contribute to it besides your hate to Russia?
Not really. I just dropped by to take a shit on your Russian propaganda. We are all aware that there are strong right wing nationalist movements across Europe. We are also aware that Russia supports most of them for their destabilizing effect on free societies.
Have you noticed that my "Russian propaganda" is based on the statements of US FBI agents and US Congressmen only?

you're making wayyy too much sense for the troll to comprehend.LOL

Really? The Russians who have no possible interest in undermining support for a country where they are slaughtering the citizens in order to confiscate land and power, is showing how everyone in the Ukraine is a white supremacist? No kidding? I'm shocked. Shocked I say.
The parallel reality you've been living for years has just hit the truth, no wonder you are shocked.:itsok:

Your post is absurd.

Yes, you got me. Gee thanks for illuminating the truth...... :aug08_031:

Azov Battalion has been around before and after the Maiden.
Who do you think sniped all those protesters?

Confession of snipers, who killed both police and protestors in Kiev 2014 in the new Italian film

"Ukraine-the hidden truth" an Italian film about snipers on the Maidan in Ukraine

^English subtitles

Long story of the Italian documentary short:

Feb 20, 2014: a group of unknown snipers starts shooting both at police and protesters, pretty soon almost 80 killed.. Until today the official version is about slaughter conducted by order of Kremlin-backed government.

Minister of foreign affairs of Estonia: evidence shows that the people who were killed by snipers from both sides (policemen and people from the street) that they were the same snipers who killed the people from both sides. It’s not Yanuckovitch who stands behind snipers but somebody from the new coalition.

They were Georgian citizens who were among provokers acting on the protester’s side. One of them says: “The story starts in Tbilisi and there are many personalities who are hidden behind the scenes, first of them is ex-president of Georgia Mikhail Saakashvili. He’s the main hero of the short bloody war against Russia in 2008. The second was his military adviser Mamuka Mamulashvili. Afterwards he becomes the leader of “Georgian Legion”, a Georgian volunteer group to combat against pro-Russian protesters in Donbass. This group was organized by Saakashvili, he gave $1000, promised to give $1500 later to each group member and ordered to go to Kiev.

Snipers:

“We had to make provocations, to provoke policemen to turn against the crowd and to attack the people. Mamulashvili presented an American military guy [Brian Christopher Boyenger, a sniper from 101 Airborne division USA] and told us he would be our instructor. After Maidan he went to Donbass where he would fight in “Georgian Legion”, he was the one who gave them orders

The first suspicions that the protestors were using small arms were connected to Sergey Pashinsky, who was one of Maidan leaders and later became a deputy of Ukrainian parliament.

” In February one could see Parubiy, Pashinsky and Brian in hotel “Ukraine” very often and they were bringing bags with weapons (Makarov pistols, Kalashnikovs automatic rifles, carabines and packs of cartridges. Pashinsky said: “We have to start shooting, we can’t allow early presidential elections”. We had to shoot to make more chaos, mess and panic. There were two Lithuanians in our group too.”

“Pashinsky told us to take our things and to follow him to Conservatory building, the group was masked. We were ordered to shoot both policemen (“Berkut”) and protesters without making any difference. Only lated I realized: we were used, it was a set up.”

While there was shooting at the crowd from “Ukraine” hotel, the protesters were trying to hide inside the hotel. Thus the victims were next to their killers.

At the end of the documentary those snipers told why they decided to tell about this now, not 3 years ago.

Confession of snipers, who killed both police and protestors in Kiev 2014 in the new Italian film

Thank you!
American Muppets media screens out the truth when it's not in American Gov't interests.

amen to that. btw,what happened to you in the sports section? not that i dont blame you since the NFL is as corrupt as our government is and baseball is aa joke with small market teams unable to compete to go to playoffs anymore.

Soros and Obama’s administration have also tuned Ukraine into a cozy place for breeding, training and recruiting of Neo-Nazis. FBI agents and several Congressmen have been trying to attract the people attention but...American Media has been sooooo silent about that.

1. Criminal Complaint of special FBI agent Scott Bierwirth
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...laint/0f1e76cdeef814133f24/optimized/full.pdf

Page 9:
In August 2018 RAM members had a trip in Ukraine and met with Olena Semenyaka the leader of a political party in Ukraine which was found out of a military regiment called Azov Battalion. Azov Battalion is a paramilitary unit of Ukrainian National Guard which is known for its association with Neo-Nazi ideology and use of Nazi symbolism and which is believed to have participated in training and radicalizing United States-based white supremacy organizations.

!!!! RAM is an extremist group headquartered in S. California.

Olena Semenyaka’s picture:
View attachment 291322

2. October 16, 2019 , Dozens of House Dems in Asking State Dept: Why Aren’t White Supremacist Groups Listed as Foreign Terrorist Organizations?

“White supremacist violent extremism, one type of racially- and ethnically-motivated violent extremism, is one of the most potent forces driving domestic terrorism.” Rose’s letter names Azov Battalion, Nordic Resistance Movement, and National Action as three examples of foreign groups that have been connected to recent terrorist attacks around the world as well as recruiting and influencing American citizens.

The shooter in the Christchurch, New Zeeland, was also trained in Azov Battalion.
Rose Leads Dozens of House Dems in Asking State Dept: Why Aren’t White Supremacist Groups Listed as Foreign Terrorist Organizations?

3. KYIV, Ukraine—When Deputy Secretary of State George Kent spoke at the U.S. House of Representatives impeachment hearings this week, he painted a powerful picture of Ukrainian bravery in the face of Russian aggression.

But Kent most likely did not have in mind the most famous—and infamous—of those volunteer units, the Azov Battalion, which 40 members of Congress have asked the State Department to designate as a Foreign Terrorist Organization. Some of its members are neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and avowed anti-Semites.
Ukraine’s Anti-Russia Azov Battalion: ‘Minutemen’ or Neo-Nazi Terrorists?

4. Ex FBI agent Ali Soufan:

And what Syria did for jihadists, Ukraine is doing for white supremacists. “It’s had a galvanizing effect,” Blazakis said. “It’s given them, for lack of a better word, a playground in which there is turmoil and chaos, a kind of playground that doesn’t exist in a conventional sense in places like the United States.”

One of the most prominent destinations for these fighters is the Azov Battalion, a pro-Ukrainian force that analysts say has embraced neo-Nazi views while targeting right-wing or white supremacist groups around the world for recruitment.
Ukraine's Civil War Is a 'Playground' for White Supremacists. What Could Go Wrong?

Pictures of Azov Battalion:

View attachment 291323

View attachment 291324

View attachment 291325

View attachment 291326

How come American journalists have not reported about such a Nazi nest in the middle of Europe? Russian journalists have been good about reporting this problem. All the facts above are from their Nov 22 news release:

www.1tv.ru/news/issue/2019-11-22/21:00#4

Like backing Al Qaeda terrorists in Libya and Syria, Ukronazis align with the dimpublicrat war party imperialist agenda.
It's just a part of Deep State's plan of decreasing the population on the Earth, the civil people like you and me, like our children and parents....

many of the brainwashed trolls here like occupied just dont get that little fact. they are clueless how america has been a facist dictatership since 1913,that our last great president who tried to put a stop to it and change things,paid the deadly price for it on nov 22nd 1963.

Yes, after you post the entire text of UK referendum about Brexit.

Referendum is NOT a text, referendum is a process of voting.

upload_2019-12-20_16-50-27.png

Your turn.

View attachment 295830

Your turn.
You asked about the text of the referendum, not the referendum question. No wonder I couldn't understand what you wanted.

Well, if BBC is right (seems to be for change) then:

Crimea referendum: What does the ballot paper say?

A copy of the 16 March ballot paper - released by the Crimean parliament - appears to give voters two choices: to join Russia immediately or gain greater autonomy within Ukraine.

• 1. Description
The ballot paper is in three languages. Russian, Ukranian and Crimean Tatar - the language of the indigenous Tatar community of Crimea. The opening sentences explain that the ballot paper is for use in the referendum on the future of the Crimea set for 16 March.

• 2. First option
Voters are directed to check one of two boxes corresponding to two questions. The first asks: do you support reunifying Crimea with Russia as a subject of the Russian Federation?

• 3. Second option
The second question asked is: Do you support the restoration of the 1992 Crimean constitution and the status of Crimea as a part of Ukraine?

To me it looks like a desperate attempt to defend that moron Bolton. I'm very happy Trump fired that son of the bi*ch.
upload_2019-12-20_17-3-18.png

Putin to John Bolton: As I recall, there is a bald eagle pictured on the US coat of arms: it holds 13 arrows in one talon and an olive branch in the other as a symbol of peaceful policy: a branch with 13 olives. My question: has your eagle already eaten all the olives leaving only the arrows?
Meeting with Assistant to the US President for National Security Affairs John Bolton

Last edited:

View attachment 295830

Your turn.
You asked about the text of the referendum, not the referendum question. No wonder I couldn't understand what you wanted.

Well, if BBC is right (seems to be for change) then:

Crimea referendum: What does the ballot paper say?

A copy of the 16 March ballot paper - released by the Crimean parliament - appears to give voters two choices: to join Russia immediately or gain greater autonomy within Ukraine.

• 1. Description
The ballot paper is in three languages. Russian, Ukranian and Crimean Tatar - the language of the indigenous Tatar community of Crimea. The opening sentences explain that the ballot paper is for use in the referendum on the future of the Crimea set for 16 March.

• 2. First option
Voters are directed to check one of two boxes corresponding to two questions. The first asks: do you support reunifying Crimea with Russia as a subject of the Russian Federation?

• 3. Second option
The second question asked is: Do you support the restoration of the 1992 Crimean constitution and the status of Crimea as a part of Ukraine?

You asked about the text of the referendum, not the referendum question.

In English, the text means "everything in the referendum document".

Questions, instructions, etc.

The second question asked is: Do you support the restoration of the 1992 Crimean constitution

What is the "1992 Crimean constitution"?
How is that different from leaving things unchanged?

To me it looks like a desperate attempt to defend that moron Bolton. I'm very happy Trump fired that son of the bi*ch.
View attachment 295835

Putin to John Bolton: As I recall, there is a bald eagle pictured on the US coat of arms: it holds 13 arrows in one talon and an olive branch in the other as a symbol of peaceful policy: a branch with 13 olives. My question: has your eagle already eaten all the olives leaving only the arrows?
Meeting with Assistant to the US President for National Security Affairs John Bolton
If Trump thinks he can score with being "tougher" than Bolton I know it is not the voters he´s addressing.
For voters he holds big rallies where he ends the wars and regime changes and takes the soldiers back home.

What is the "1992 Crimean constitution"?
How is that different from leaving things unchanged?

In 1992, being at odds with national powers, Crimean leaders declared the independence of the peninsula and passed a constitution that proclaimed Crimea to be a republic within Ukraine, provided that Crimean laws would have priority over Ukrainian laws, established Russian as the official language of the territory, and allowed Crimea to conduct its own foreign policy. Following a series of compromises with national Ukrainian authorities, this constitution was repealed, and the Verkhovna Rada (parliament) of Ukraine granted Crimea the status of an autonomous republic within Ukraine and adopted a separate law which defines the jurisdiction of the Crimean authorities. The law allows Crimea to pass its own normative acts provided they do not contradict the laws of Ukraine; adopt a budget and impose local taxes in accordance with the Ukrainian national tax system; implement its own policies in the fields of environmental regulation, social protection, culture, and humanities; and conduct local referendums on questions included in the republic’s jurisdiction.

Crimean History, Status, and Referendum | In Custodia Legis: Law Librarians of Congress

P.S. Crimeans DID NOT want to leave the things unchanged, they have had huge protests against the coup.

Last edited:
Azov Battalion has been around before and after the Maiden.
Who do you think sniped all those protesters?

"Ukraine-the hidden truth" an Italian film about snipers on the Maidan in Ukraine

^English subtitles

Long story of the Italian documentary short:

Feb 20, 2014: a group of unknown snipers starts shooting both at police and protesters, pretty soon almost 80 killed.. Until today the official version is about slaughter conducted by order of Kremlin-backed government.

Minister of foreign affairs of Estonia: evidence shows that the people who were killed by snipers from both sides (policemen and people from the street) that they were the same snipers who killed the people from both sides. It’s not Yanuckovitch who stands behind snipers but somebody from the new coalition.

They were Georgian citizens who were among provokers acting on the protester’s side. One of them says: “The story starts in Tbilisi and there are many personalities who are hidden behind the scenes, first of them is ex-president of Georgia Mikhail Saakashvili. He’s the main hero of the short bloody war against Russia in 2008. The second was his military adviser Mamuka Mamulashvili. Afterwards he becomes the leader of “Georgian Legion”, a Georgian volunteer group to combat against pro-Russian protesters in Donbass. This group was organized by Saakashvili, he gave $1000, promised to give $1500 later to each group member and ordered to go to Kiev.

Snipers:

“We had to make provocations, to provoke policemen to turn against the crowd and to attack the people. Mamulashvili presented an American military guy [Brian Christopher Boyenger, a sniper from 101 Airborne division USA] and told us he would be our instructor. After Maidan he went to Donbass where he would fight in “Georgian Legion”, he was the one who gave them orders

The first suspicions that the protestors were using small arms were connected to Sergey Pashinsky, who was one of Maidan leaders and later became a deputy of Ukrainian parliament.

” In February one could see Parubiy, Pashinsky and Brian in hotel “Ukraine” very often and they were bringing bags with weapons (Makarov pistols, Kalashnikovs automatic rifles, carabines and packs of cartridges. Pashinsky said: “We have to start shooting, we can’t allow early presidential elections”. We had to shoot to make more chaos, mess and panic. There were two Lithuanians in our group too.”

“Pashinsky told us to take our things and to follow him to Conservatory building, the group was masked. We were ordered to shoot both policemen (“Berkut”) and protesters without making any difference. Only lated I realized: we were used, it was a set up.”

While there was shooting at the crowd from “Ukraine” hotel, the protesters were trying to hide inside the hotel. Thus the victims were next to their killers.

At the end of the documentary those snipers told why they decided to tell about this now, not 3 years ago.

Thank you!
American Muppets media screens out the truth when it's not in American Gov't interests.

amen to that. btw,what happened to you in the sports section? not that i dont blame you since the NFL is as corrupt as our government is and baseball is aa joke with small market teams unable to compete to go to playoffs anymore.

I got tired of picking winners for ingrates!

BTW, Rams fans are stuck with Goff as their QB! :abgg2q.jpg:

Soros and Obama’s administration have also tuned Ukraine into a cozy place for breeding, training and recruiting of Neo-Nazis. FBI agents and several Congressmen have been trying to attract the people attention but...American Media has been sooooo silent about that.

1. Criminal Complaint of special FBI agent Scott Bierwirth
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...laint/0f1e76cdeef814133f24/optimized/full.pdf

Page 9:
In August 2018 RAM members had a trip in Ukraine and met with Olena Semenyaka the leader of a political party in Ukraine which was found out of a military regiment called Azov Battalion. Azov Battalion is a paramilitary unit of Ukrainian National Guard which is known for its association with Neo-Nazi ideology and use of Nazi symbolism and which is believed to have participated in training and radicalizing United States-based white supremacy organizations.

!!!! RAM is an extremist group headquartered in S. California.

Olena Semenyaka’s picture:
View attachment 291322

2. October 16, 2019 , Dozens of House Dems in Asking State Dept: Why Aren’t White Supremacist Groups Listed as Foreign Terrorist Organizations?

“White supremacist violent extremism, one type of racially- and ethnically-motivated violent extremism, is one of the most potent forces driving domestic terrorism.” Rose’s letter names Azov Battalion, Nordic Resistance Movement, and National Action as three examples of foreign groups that have been connected to recent terrorist attacks around the world as well as recruiting and influencing American citizens.

The shooter in the Christchurch, New Zeeland, was also trained in Azov Battalion.
Rose Leads Dozens of House Dems in Asking State Dept: Why Aren’t White Supremacist Groups Listed as Foreign Terrorist Organizations?

3. KYIV, Ukraine—When Deputy Secretary of State George Kent spoke at the U.S. House of Representatives impeachment hearings this week, he painted a powerful picture of Ukrainian bravery in the face of Russian aggression.

But Kent most likely did not have in mind the most famous—and infamous—of those volunteer units, the Azov Battalion, which 40 members of Congress have asked the State Department to designate as a Foreign Terrorist Organization. Some of its members are neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and avowed anti-Semites.
Ukraine’s Anti-Russia Azov Battalion: ‘Minutemen’ or Neo-Nazi Terrorists?

4. Ex FBI agent Ali Soufan:

And what Syria did for jihadists, Ukraine is doing for white supremacists. “It’s had a galvanizing effect,” Blazakis said. “It’s given them, for lack of a better word, a playground in which there is turmoil and chaos, a kind of playground that doesn’t exist in a conventional sense in places like the United States.”

One of the most prominent destinations for these fighters is the Azov Battalion, a pro-Ukrainian force that analysts say has embraced neo-Nazi views while targeting right-wing or white supremacist groups around the world for recruitment.
Ukraine's Civil War Is a 'Playground' for White Supremacists. What Could Go Wrong?

Pictures of Azov Battalion:

View attachment 291323

View attachment 291324

View attachment 291325

View attachment 291326

How come American journalists have not reported about such a Nazi nest in the middle of Europe? Russian journalists have been good about reporting this problem. All the facts above are from their Nov 22 news release:

www.1tv.ru/news/issue/2019-11-22/21:00#4

Like backing Al Qaeda terrorists in Libya and Syria, Ukronazis align with the dimpublicrat war party imperialist agenda.
It's just a part of Deep State's plan of decreasing the population on the Earth, the civil people like you and me, like our children and parents....

many of the brainwashed trolls here like occupied just dont get that little fact. they are clueless how america has been a facist dictatership since 1913,that our last great president who tried to put a stop to it and change things,paid the deadly price for it on nov 22nd 1963.

Hmm, the USA has been Crony Capitalist since its start.

Well, maybe, maybe not at every turn, but a lot of it.

Fascism can effectively squash Globalism & Crony Capitalism, actually.

Why do you think the Globalists kick & scream the most about Fascism?
It puts them on a short leash.

Both Capitalism & Communism put us on a short leash.

For voters he holds big rallies where he ends the wars and regime changes and takes the soldiers back home.

He would do everything he says if Dems were not sticking his wheels constantly.

Sept 29, Russian political talk show “The Great Game” (already interpreted into English), Minute 20
The Great Game. 29.09.2019

Question: Can you say president Trump would like to have better relations with Russia if he could?
Maria Zakharova: They want to have better relations with the whole globe. But all of their efforts are challenges with their issues at home. It’s not about Russia here, American internal political fights require 100% of their efforts and attention. The Trump administration simply has no time or energy for international relation.

Maria Zakharova - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back