Breeding Nazis in Ukraine, has American Media reported you about that?

The whole world
Oh so now your bitching about my government

Americans first .....back of the line fuzzy lil foreign fuck nuts

View attachment 295721 q
if your government did not overthrow my government i wouldn't be bitching like you said.

Your liberals have been whining about alleged "Russian interference"for several years while your government is not shy to interfere in any country in the world.

"Don't blame a mirror if your face is ugly," - a Russian saying.
The left is anything but liberal

I believe your beef is with thier magic negro

And you Should of never gave up your nukes 30 years ago spineless slavic slope head
That ^ has NOTHING to do with what I just said.

Actually if ya had nukes putin wouldn't have been able to make you his bitcH...no matter what shenanigans the american government an our retarded intelligence agencies are up to

I
Putin has NOTHING to do with the conflict in Ukraine. If he did his army would have been in the capital of Ukraine in a week or less. Everything you think you know about Ukraine is lies. I live in Ukraine and have NEVER seen even one Russian soldier. Meanwhile Western press keeps telling Western audience that "Putin occupied Ukraine." What a nonsense. Actually, I wish he did, we could have an opportunity to live a normal life just like Russians have.

TheGuardian:
The poisoned former spy Sergei Skripal was initially reluctant to believe the Russian government had tried to kill him, according to a new book, and despite selling secrets to MI6 was an “unashamed Russian nationalist”.

Skripal, a former paratrooper, supported Putin’s 2014 annexation of Crimea and referred disparagingly to Ukrainians as “simply sheep who needed a good shepherd”. Skripal also refused to believe Russian troops had entered eastern Ukraine covertly, saying that if they had, they would have quickly reached the capital, Kiev.

Sergei Skripal initially did not believe Russia tried to kill him – book

Wot ....hold on
Crimea is on the phone

They decided, kicked his ass out.
Who THEY?Obama's administration, Soros and a few hundred of thousands crowd in Kiev. But by that time Ukraine was a 40 million country. And basically, several thousands decided the fate of millions in Ukraine with the help of your enemies Obama's administration.

^ That is what you support. And that's what keeps harming your own president. It's time to realize it and to start playing in a right team for president, not in a wrong team against him, Toddster

Who THEY?

The Ukrainian people.

It's time to realize it and to start playing in a right team for president, not in a wrong team against him

Go Trump, fuck Putin.

Who THEY?Obama's administration, Soros and a few hundred of thousands crowd in Kiev. But by that time Ukraine was a 40 million country. And basically, several thousands decided the fate of millions in Ukraine with the help of your enemies Obama's administration.

^ That is what you support. And that's what keeps harming your own president. It's time to realize it and to start playing in a right team for president, not in a wrong team against him, Toddster

Who THEY?

The Ukrainian people.

It's time to realize it and to start playing in a right team for president, not in a wrong team against him

Go Trump, fuck Putin.
Can you put aside your "fuck Putin" for a while and realize that the same people who overthrew our dully elected president Yanukovich have been trying to overthrow your dully elected president Trump: Deep State (Soros for sure) and Democrats.

And they have been using the same methods for that: brainwashing everybody who believes their fake news (both in USA and Ukraine).

And we see how many lies they have been spreading about Trump. What makes you think everything bad they've been telling you about Putin is truth? It's all lies.

upload_2019-12-20_11-12-36.png

Ukraine has been harming Trump since 2016 and at the same time has been taking all kinds of "assistance" at your taxpayers' expense. Russia has been on Trump's side without begging any money from you.

The president you support (Mr. Trump) wants a partnership with Russia.

What makes YOU stay on the side with your enemies, Democrats?

You should realize that Trump appropriated Obama´s policy and even names Ukraine as an example for his policy of sovereign countries.
Obama was obviously protecting and serving Deep State, not American people.

Trump has been scrambling to serve American people in spite of all Deep State's attempts to slender him, to "investigate" him, to "impeach" him etc. Since Deep State has declared him their enemy, I support him. Because Deep State is the enemy of the whole world . Everybody who stands in their way (like Trump and Putin) are playing on our side, the side of all mankind (even for those who are unable to differ sh*t from Shinola).

The Bible says:
“Every kingdom divided against itself will be laid waste, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. 26If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can hiskingdom stand?

Matthew 12:26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

Last edited:

You should realize that Trump appropriated Obama´s policy and even names Ukraine as an example for his policy of sovereign countries.

Trump has been scrambling to serve American people in spite of all Deep State's attempts to slender him, to "investigate" him, to "impeach" him etc. Since Deep State has declared him their enemy, I support him. Because Deep State is the enemy of the whole world . Everybody who stands in their way (like Trump and Putin) are playing on our side, the side of all mankind (even for those who are unable to differ sh*t from Shinola).

The Bible says:
“Every kingdom divided against itself will be laid waste, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. 26If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can hiskingdom stand?

Matthew 12:26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?
Phrump IS deep state. He girdles himself with all the deep state Boltons he can find. And he is worse than any other.

"President Donald Trump reportedly favored bombing Russian and Iranian targets in Syria, before Pentagon chief James Mattis talked the US leader out of it."
Trump wanted to bomb Russian & Iranian targets amid Syria strikes – report

I don´t think this news will take effect on you, however.

The Bible says:

Phrump IS deep state. He girdles himself with all the deep state Boltons he can find. And he is worse than any other.

"President Donald Trump reportedly favored bombing Russian and Iranian targets in Syria, before Pentagon chief James Mattis talked the US leader out of it."

It seems like a lot of people in his administration and advisers have been Deep State representatives.

Last edited:

The Bible says:

It seems like a lot of people in his administration and advisers have been Deep State representatives.
Yes and guess who appointed them.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/12/trump-john-bolton-was-holding-me-back-on-cuba-venezuela/

Who THEY?

The Ukrainian people.

Go Trump, fuck Putin.
Can you put aside your "fuck Putin" for a while and realize that the same people who overthrew our dully elected president Yanukovich have been trying to overthrow your dully elected president Trump: Deep State (Soros for sure) and Democrats.

And they have been using the same methods for that: brainwashing everybody who believes their fake news (both in USA and Ukraine).

And we see how many lies they have been spreading about Trump. What makes you think everything bad they've been telling you about Putin is truth? It's all lies.

View attachment 295766

Ukraine has been harming Trump since 2016 and at the same time has been taking all kinds of "assistance" at your taxpayers' expense. Russia has been on Trump's side without begging any money from you.

The president you support (Mr. Trump) wants a partnership with Russia.

the same people who overthrew our dully elected president Yanukovich have been trying to overthrow your dully elected president Trump:

I deny your claim.

What makes you think everything bad they've been telling you about Putin is truth?

Putin bombed buildings in Moscow. That was okay with you?

The Dems have been on Russia's side for 100 years.
Funny that Hillary's loss made them realize Russia sucks.
Even if for the wrong reason.

Bullshit, as usually.

Yanukovich had been despised by virtually a half of Ukraine since the very beginning (2004). And of course his internal and external policies afterwards didn't get him much support.

Bullshit, as usually.

Yanukovich had been despised by virtually a half of Ukraine since the very beginning (2004). And of course his internal and external policies afterwards didn't get him much support.
What exactly did I say wrong?

Bullshit, as usually.

You said that it was a few hundred of thousands who made it possible for the Euromaidan to happen. The overthrowing of Yanukovich was possible because significant part of the country wanted that.

Fuck Russia and that faggot Putin as well. See that comrade? I get to live in a country where I can call your boss a pole smoker and I don't get killed.
The thread is about training Nazis and terrorists in Ukraine, do you have anything to contribute to it besides your hate to Russia?
Not really. I just dropped by to take a shit on your Russian propaganda. We are all aware that there are strong right wing nationalist movements across Europe. We are also aware that Russia supports most of them for their destabilizing effect on free societies.
Have you noticed that my "Russian propaganda" is based on the statements of US FBI agents and US Congressmen only?

The USA is most definitely very hypocritical.

I mean Russia has done wrong, sure.

But, many things Russia has done wrong, the USA has done too.

A.) Kosovo was supported by the USA, when the situation is not unlike Crimea.

B.) Crimea being invaded is bad, but what about Israel invading Palestine this is good?

C.) The USA has annexed many territories in the past, like the USA South-West, Puerto Rico, Haiwaii, and Guam.

Bullshit, as usually.

You said that it was a few hundred of thousands who made it possible for the Euromaidan to happen. The overthrowing of Yanukovich was possible because significant part of the country wanted that.
Yes, several hundred of thousands in Kiev + Soros money + Obama's administration made the coup possible in Ukraine.

And yes, like you said significant part of the country wanted that (as well as significant part of the country wanted to be with Russia).

But significant is NOT yet majority. And since there was NO referendum about that we do NOT know if majority wanted it or not. Such serious swings in the future of the country should NOT be decided in the street, don't you think? If we decided to join Russia in the street, would you be ok with that? I'm afraid we both know the answer.

By the way, Crimeans have had a referendum and we know now the majority wanted reunification with Russia, over 90%. However Ukrainians keep whining about that and calling Crimea "a temporary occupied territory" this rejecting the will of people.

P.S. Also referendums resulted in 90% of vote is in favour of 'people's republics' in Donetsk and Luhansk (BBC)
Ukraine: pro-Russia separatists set for victory in eastern region referendum

and after that Kiev brought their tanks and started killing Ukrainian civilians there (blaming Putin for that).

Last edited:
Fuck Russia and that faggot Putin as well. See that comrade? I get to live in a country where I can call your boss a pole smoker and I don't get killed.
The thread is about training Nazis and terrorists in Ukraine, do you have anything to contribute to it besides your hate to Russia?
Not really. I just dropped by to take a shit on your Russian propaganda. We are all aware that there are strong right wing nationalist movements across Europe. We are also aware that Russia supports most of them for their destabilizing effect on free societies.
Have you noticed that my "Russian propaganda" is based on the statements of US FBI agents and US Congressmen only?

The USA is most definitely very hypocritical.

I mean Russia has done wrong, sure.

A.) Kosovo was supported by the USA, when the situation is not unlike Crimea.

B.) Crimea being invaded is bad, but what about Israel invading Palestine this is good?

C.) The USA has annexed many territories in the past, like the USA South-West, Puerto Rico, Haiwaii, and Guam.

Has the USA invaded Poland? Oppressed them for 40+ years?

Crimea being invaded is bad, but what about Israel invading Palestine this is good?

When did Israel invade Palestine? When did Palestine exist?

Bullshit, as usually.

Yes, several hundred of thousands in Kiev + Soros money + Obama's administration made the coup possible in Ukraine.

And yes, like you said significant part of the country wanted that (as well as significant part of the country wanted to be with Russia).

But significant is NOT yet majority. And since there was NO referendum about that we do NOT know if majority wanted it or not. Such serious swings in the future of the country should NOT be decided in the street, don't you think? If we decided to join Russia in the street, would you be ok with that? I'm afraid we both know the answer.

By the way, Crimeans have had a referendum and we know now the majority wanted reunification with Russia, over 90%. However Ukrainians keep whining about that and calling Crimea "a temporary occupied territory" this rejecting the will of people.

By the way, Crimeans have had a referendum and we know now the majority wanted reunification with Russia

Can you post the English translation of the referendum?

By the way, Crimeans have had a referendum and we know now the majority wanted reunification with Russia

Can you post the English translation of the referendum?
I'm not sure what you want, be more specific if you would. Are you talking about referendum as a word or ... ?

Soros and Obama’s administration have also tuned Ukraine into a cozy place for breeding, training and recruiting of Neo-Nazis. FBI agents and several Congressmen have been trying to attract the people attention but...American Media has been sooooo silent about that.

1. Criminal Complaint of special FBI agent Scott Bierwirth
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...laint/0f1e76cdeef814133f24/optimized/full.pdf

Page 9:
In August 2018 RAM members had a trip in Ukraine and met with Olena Semenyaka the leader of a political party in Ukraine which was found out of a military regiment called Azov Battalion. Azov Battalion is a paramilitary unit of Ukrainian National Guard which is known for its association with Neo-Nazi ideology and use of Nazi symbolism and which is believed to have participated in training and radicalizing United States-based white supremacy organizations.

!!!! RAM is an extremist group headquartered in S. California.

Olena Semenyaka’s picture:
View attachment 291322

2. October 16, 2019 , Dozens of House Dems in Asking State Dept: Why Aren’t White Supremacist Groups Listed as Foreign Terrorist Organizations?

“White supremacist violent extremism, one type of racially- and ethnically-motivated violent extremism, is one of the most potent forces driving domestic terrorism.” Rose’s letter names Azov Battalion, Nordic Resistance Movement, and National Action as three examples of foreign groups that have been connected to recent terrorist attacks around the world as well as recruiting and influencing American citizens.

The shooter in the Christchurch, New Zeeland, was also trained in Azov Battalion.
Rose Leads Dozens of House Dems in Asking State Dept: Why Aren’t White Supremacist Groups Listed as Foreign Terrorist Organizations?

3. KYIV, Ukraine—When Deputy Secretary of State George Kent spoke at the U.S. House of Representatives impeachment hearings this week, he painted a powerful picture of Ukrainian bravery in the face of Russian aggression.

But Kent most likely did not have in mind the most famous—and infamous—of those volunteer units, the Azov Battalion, which 40 members of Congress have asked the State Department to designate as a Foreign Terrorist Organization. Some of its members are neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and avowed anti-Semites.
Ukraine’s Anti-Russia Azov Battalion: ‘Minutemen’ or Neo-Nazi Terrorists?

4. Ex FBI agent Ali Soufan:

And what Syria did for jihadists, Ukraine is doing for white supremacists. “It’s had a galvanizing effect,” Blazakis said. “It’s given them, for lack of a better word, a playground in which there is turmoil and chaos, a kind of playground that doesn’t exist in a conventional sense in places like the United States.”

One of the most prominent destinations for these fighters is the Azov Battalion, a pro-Ukrainian force that analysts say has embraced neo-Nazi views while targeting right-wing or white supremacist groups around the world for recruitment.
Ukraine's Civil War Is a 'Playground' for White Supremacists. What Could Go Wrong?

Pictures of Azov Battalion:

View attachment 291323

View attachment 291324

View attachment 291325

View attachment 291326

How come American journalists have not reported about such a Nazi nest in the middle of Europe? Russian journalists have been good about reporting this problem. All the facts above are from their Nov 22 news release:

www.1tv.ru/news/issue/2019-11-22/21:00#4

No one cares fuck nuts
Go stop slavery in africa or something...its still going on
I don't know what's happening in Africa but Ukraine is my home country screwed up by Americans (Soros+ Obama's administration).

View attachment 295721 q
So are you saying you are okay with what the Clinton and their cabal has done? Stratford is trying to tell you her voice counts as it is her people that they had put at risk with all their thuggery over there.

Soros and Obama’s administration have also tuned Ukraine into a cozy place for breeding, training and recruiting of Neo-Nazis. FBI agents and several Congressmen have been trying to attract the people attention but...American Media has been sooooo silent about that.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...laint/0f1e76cdeef814133f24/optimized/full.pdf

Page 9:
In August 2018 RAM members had a trip in Ukraine and met with Olena Semenyaka the leader of a political party in Ukraine which was found out of a military regiment called Azov Battalion. Azov Battalion is a paramilitary unit of Ukrainian National Guard which is known for its association with Neo-Nazi ideology and use of Nazi symbolism and which is believed to have participated in training and radicalizing United States-based white supremacy organizations.

View attachment 291322

2. October 16, 2019 , Dozens of House Dems in Asking State Dept: Why Aren’t White Supremacist Groups Listed as Foreign Terrorist Organizations?

“White supremacist violent extremism, one type of racially- and ethnically-motivated violent extremism, is one of the most potent forces driving domestic terrorism.” Rose’s letter names Azov Battalion, Nordic Resistance Movement, and National Action as three examples of foreign groups that have been connected to recent terrorist attacks around the world as well as recruiting and influencing American citizens.

The shooter in the Christchurch, New Zeeland, was also trained in Azov Battalion.
Rose Leads Dozens of House Dems in Asking State Dept: Why Aren’t White Supremacist Groups Listed as Foreign Terrorist Organizations?

3. KYIV, Ukraine—When Deputy Secretary of State George Kent spoke at the U.S. House of Representatives impeachment hearings this week, he painted a powerful picture of Ukrainian bravery in the face of Russian aggression.

But Kent most likely did not have in mind the most famous—and infamous—of those volunteer units, the Azov Battalion, which 40 members of Congress have asked the State Department to designate as a Foreign Terrorist Organization. Some of its members are neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and avowed anti-Semites.

And what Syria did for jihadists, Ukraine is doing for white supremacists. “It’s had a galvanizing effect,” Blazakis said. “It’s given them, for lack of a better word, a playground in which there is turmoil and chaos, a kind of playground that doesn’t exist in a conventional sense in places like the United States.”

One of the most prominent destinations for these fighters is the Azov Battalion, a pro-Ukrainian force that analysts say has embraced neo-Nazi views while targeting right-wing or white supremacist groups around the world for recruitment.
Ukraine's Civil War Is a 'Playground' for White Supremacists. What Could Go Wrong?

View attachment 291323

View attachment 291324

View attachment 291325

View attachment 291326

How come American journalists have not reported about such a Nazi nest in the middle of Europe? Russian journalists have been good about reporting this problem. All the facts above are from their Nov 22 news release:

No one cares fuck nuts
I don't know what's happening in Africa but Ukraine is my home country screwed up by Americans (Soros+ Obama's administration).

View attachment 295721 q
So are you saying you are okay with what the Clinton and their cabal has done? Stratford is trying to tell you her voice counts as it is her people that they had put at risk with all their thuggery over there.

I'm sayin our government..or rather our politicans suck and they should hang from street lamps

Page 9:

View attachment 291322

View attachment 291323

View attachment 291324

View attachment 291325

View attachment 291326

No one cares fuck nuts

View attachment 295721 q

I'm sayin our government..or rather our politicans suck and they should hang from street lamps
You can't separate the two when you have a criminal element running the whole mess and that is exactly what went on.

Page 9:

View attachment 291322

View attachment 291323

View attachment 291324

View attachment 291325

View attachment 291326

Really? The Russians who have no possible interest in undermining support for a country where they are slaughtering the citizens in order to confiscate land and power, is showing how everyone in the Ukraine is a white supremacist? No kidding? I'm shocked. Shocked I say.

Forum List

Back