BREAKING: Washington Post Reporter Behind Roy Moore Hit Piece Has History Of Writing Fake Checks

Republicans are reportedly considering getting Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey to move the date of the Dec. 12 special election to early next year, so they can remove Moore’s name from the ballot.

https://www.nytimes.com/201...

WASHINGTON — Senate Republicans scrambled Friday to find a way to block Roy S. Moore’s path to the Senate, exploring extraordinary measures to rid themselves of their own nominee in Alabama after accusations emerged that he had made sexual advances on four teenage girls when he was in his 30s.

This is why I AM NOT REPUBLICAN
The Senate Republican campaign arm, which Mr. McConnell effectively oversees, withdrew Friday from a joint fund-raising agreement with Mr. Moore’s campaign. And Senators Mike Lee of Utah and Steve Daines of Montana rescinded their endorsements of the candidate.

Continue reading the main story

The frenzy reflected not just the worry over the Senate seat once held by Jeff Sessions, now the attorney general, but the broader danger of the Republican Party being associated with Mr. Moore.
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg

My question is this, why would a white woman let a complete fuckin stranger watch her fuckin kid in the fuckin first place? And why would a stupid white woman allow her daughter to then go to his house and if she had no clue, why the fuck not?
I truly know why black men find these morons so attractive....no brains what so ever!!

Looks like one of Trump's Russian soldiers forgot that when using English, unlike say Cyrillic, you are supposed to put the dollar sign before the numeral.

View image on Twitter

DOS3cuNW4AQgmPP.jpg:small

Tsar Becket Adams @BecketAdams

I’m still stuck on this all-American MAGA account putting the dollar sign *after* the 1,000.

Fun fact: In Russian, the ruble sign (₽) follows the value. In English, we put it *before* the listed amount. Easy to get confused when you’re juggling multiple languages, I suppose.

2:38 PM - Nov 10, 2017

REP. BOB BARR (GA) sponsored the anti-gay Defense of Marriage Act, believes in the sanctity of marriage, and is an opponent of abortion. Yet. Rep. Barr was married three times. Furthermore, he paid for his second wife's abortion and failed to pay child support to the children of his first two wives. While married to his third and present wife, Barr was photographed at a charity event licking whipped cream from the chests of two buxom women .

Licking whip cream from the chests of 2 buxon women FOR CHARITY is now a thing? I'm going to hell then.

And what kind of hypocrisy let's you list 'paying for his 2nd wife's abortion" as a problem?

This is just stupid and childish. MAYBE beyond childish on the road to brainless.

Your parties are DOOMED you know. You do KNOW that --- right?

According to left-leaning New York Magazine, McCrummen has an extensive criminal record, committing four infractions in three different states.

The original 2011 report details how McCrummen’s criminal career began with her writing a fake check in North Carolina:

Extensive criminal record of four infractions? Criminal career? This article is fucking hilarious. :lol:
It might be news to you Zoro, but most people dont write bad checks.

Even kiters dont get caught that often, in some states you could end up with a life sentence for three bounced checks.

You all might find it interesting that it looks like the accuser actually works for the Democrat party. And has assisted Moores Democrat opponent.
She is toast if this is true.
Prove that statement.
It will be proven one way or the other in a day or two. However, I have posted photos of her posing with Joe Biden, and she worked as a sign language interpreter at the DNC convention. That's hardly someone any reasonable person would consider credible.
Wow, got a link on the DNC convention sign language thingy?

I could use that.

The way you conservatives are tearing down the victim is absolutely disgusting. So just because she wrote bad checks this means she wasn't molested? Lol.

You people are foul and hypocrites.

You all might find it interesting that it looks like the accuser actually works for the Democrat party. And has assisted Moores Democrat opponent.
She is toast if this is true.
Prove that statement.
It will be proven one way or the other in a day or two. However, I have posted photos of her posing with Joe Biden, and she worked as a sign language interpreter at the DNC convention. That's hardly someone any reasonable person would consider credible.
Wow, got a link on the DNC convention sign language thingy?

I could use that.
DOSolduXkAAK9S0.jpg

The way you conservatives are tearing down the victim is absolutely disgusting. So just because she wrote bad checks this means she wasn't molested? Lol.

She's not the one who wrote the bad checks. The WAPO reporter is. On the other hand, the accuser has a history of false accusations. At least three cases of “sexual misconduct” were brought up before her church district board. All dismissed due to her being “uncredible”. She also had a civil case thrown out of Circuit Court in 2007, based on allegations she made against a pastor. The judge dismissed the case ‘with prejudice’.

She's not the one who wrote the bad checks. The WAPO reporter is. On the other hand, the accuser has a history of false accusations. At least three cases of “sexual misconduct” were brought up before her church district board. All dismissed due to her being “uncredible”. She also had a civil case thrown out of Circuit Court in 2007, based on allegations she made against a pastor. The judge dismissed the case ‘with prejudice’.
Link?

Funny. Even if true - how does that relate to a 32-year-old pervert molesting a 14-year-old girl? Did the other 2 authors of the article also write fake checks? I'll reserve judgement until you deranged NaziCons smear all 3 of them. BTW, the Washington Post had 30 sources for their article. Get busy...

You have evidence that he molested a 14 yo? Do share!!

Yep, because many sources corroborated her story contemporaneously when it happened.

That means nothing you rtard. OK, I accuse you of robbing a convenience store and many sources corroborate it. Therefore you are a robber. That's how this works?

It means something in a court of law. It's strong circumstantial evidence.

Court of law being the operative phrase. The man has not had his day in court let alone even been indicted of anything. Do try and keep up.
He should sue....demand his day in court.

The "fake check" mentioned in the thread was a bounced check.
That's right. OP makes it seem at if the writer committed fraud.

She wrote more than one, and this is what the article says about the first one:

“Ms. McCrummen’s criminal history began with North Carolina Case # 1992 CR 00654, a violation of the Article 19 – False Pretenses and Cheats section of the North Carolina Criminal Code. Ms. McCrummen was convicted of a crime punishable by up to six months of imprisonment for writing a hot check that was deemed worthless.”
They don't hand out sentences like that for an overdraft.

The bottom line is that she has a history of dishonesty and fraud.

You keep going bripat, you are now lying to try and defend a kiddy fucker....

Nice job man...

So as long as you support Trump you allowed to fuck the odd kid...

How many kids can you fuck before they won't allow you become Senator?
I just love the way you left wing assholes automatically assume Republicans are guilty of whatever you accuse them of.
Chicken Little wins Ironic post of the week!

The guy with a pervert for an avatar is accusing some Republican of it.

Talk about ironic.
That’s Tim Curry — an actor. Jesus Christ you’re a fucking idiot

Forum List

Back