BREAKING: US House Is Censoring The Gateway Pundit Website! – Matt Gaetz Vows to Investigate!

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is totally wrong. Kudos to American Patriot Matt Gaetz for investigating. The first amendment is under attack. Gateway Pundit is the premiere source for Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

This is totally wrong. Kudos to American Patriot Matt Gaetz for investigating. The first amendment is under attack. Gateway Pundit is the premiere source for Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

That is hilarious. You mean, that rag is so full of crap, even the Republican House won't tolerate it?:auiqs.jpg:

Of course it's wrong but hey......why is it I'm not surprised?

1701480503192.png

The Gateway Pundit is a conspiracy theory rag
Like everything online, you have to scrutinize things.

CNN is the worst.

In this case, which you immediately dismissed due to your inherent illogical bias, you can see that...
  • The Gateway Pundit provided links to back up their claim, as they normally do.
  • The source is Matt Gaetz, a member of the House of Representatives.
  • There is a provided screen shot, proving the claim is true.

You and others are blinded by your politics.

Post a legitimate source qualifying your OP claim.

Like everything online, you have to scrutinize things.

CNN is the worst.

In this case, which you immediately dismissed due to your inherent illogical bias, you can see that...
  • The Gateway Pundit provided links to back up their claim, as they normally do.
  • The source is Matt Gaetz, a member of the House of Representatives.
  • There is a provided screen shot, proving the claim is true.

You and others are blinded by your politics.

It is probably blocked not due to its content, but because the site was deemed to not be secure. This is from the Gaetz screenshot...

1701482747394.png

For me, I show the exact same page he was trying to load as being just fine...
1701482691550.png

GatewayFuck Nuts lies, pure and simple

See post #9........you don't have to like the content, but they are still subject to the same Freedom of the Press as other sources.
Dude, it is the Republican House and I could care less if some of their own members are pissed about what the Republican leaders choose to block from their members while at work. Maybe they are trying to cut down on the crackpot conspiracy theories some of their members are embarrassing their entire party with. The nutballs will just have to get their nutball fix outside of the House, I guess.

This time next year anyone will still be able to access Gateway, why anyone would I don't know.

Much ado about nothing

Dude, it is the Republican House and I could care less if some of their own members are pissed about what the Republican leaders choose to block from their members while at work. Maybe they are trying to cut down on the crackpot conspiracy theories some of their members are embarrassing their entire party with. The nutballs will just have to get their nutball fix outside of the House, I guess.

Which is what gateway fucknuts is known for.

Soooo, it's ok to violate the Constitution when it's the other party???

Would you say the same if the Senate did as much to left leaning news sources????

Bet you'd be screaming foul.

IDK maybe not since you don't care about the Constitution and think it's old and outdated when in fact it was written specifically for this purpose

Soooo, it's ok to violate the Constitution when it's the other party???

Would you say the same if the Senate did as much to left leaning news sources????

Bet you'd be screaming foul.

IDK maybe not since you don't care about the Constitution and think it's old and outdated when in fact it was written specifically for this purpose
Republicans on Republicans? You expect us outside the beltway to do anything but laugh like hell? Expect anything else and you been smokin' Toooooo much dope.
Funny, it never happened until they installed their new Republican House Speaker. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back