BREAKING: United States attacks Syria

The Green Helmet guy staged bodies for photos. I am talking about a guy with a green hat that was photoed in different areas with or with out an ambulance and also claiming some atrocity. In one he points to a couple rusty holes on the top of his ambulance where the lights would be and claims he survived a Missile strike. In several others he is photoed lying like dead in rubble with the claim of some bombing against a village or town.

When you goggle all you get is the helmet guy.

Salam Daher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There you go. Information about him, and what you said before about there being tons of photos was bullshit.

There is no evidence he "staged" them.

When its an unnamed source saying that there is a conspiracy somewhere, or something hidden has happened, I'll withhold judgment. If an unnamed source in the US military is saying that we bombed Syria, while coincidentally enough at the SAME TIME Syria is saying they've been bombed...yeah I'll believe it.
again, how do you KNOW this unnamed source actually IS in the US military
again, its not like AP hasnt been involved in faking stuff

Please give me an example of the AP faking sources. Otherwise STFU.
i just did asshole

see, this is why i dont weaste my time digging up sources for complete fucking MORONS like you and troofer idiots
you give the proof they then deny you did it
so FUCK OFF ASSHOLE

i just did asshole

see, this is why i dont weaste my time digging up sources for complete fucking MORONS like you and troofer idiots
you give the proof they then deny you did it
so FUCK OFF ASSHOLE

Green Helmet Guy wasn't a source, dumbass. Aww, poor baby, did I hit a nerve? Did I make little poodle piss herself in anxiety?

again, so far all we have is the Syrian Government claiming this happened
anhd a lot of news Orgs reporting on that claim
we have SOME news orgs claiming an unnamed source in the US millitary has confirmed it
you are TOO willing to trust an unnamed source

Did you actually read the Jerusalem Post where it said "US officials confirmed"

Welp, another night with DC reduced to a quivering mass. Night all. Try not to cry too much, poodle, it'll keep you up all night.

Forum List

Back