Breaking: Trump Surging in Florida; Tops Biden and Every Democrat in New Poll

Trump is not surging but the clown car Ds do seem headed towards to early disintegration by means of circular firing squads.

This election is going to be a glorious cake walk for our devine President Trump.

SHOCK POLL: Trump Surging in Florida; Tops Biden and Every Democrat in New Poll

NO!!

Never, EVER underestimate the criminality, the dishonesty, the ability of dimocrap scum to get fellow criminals, illegals and the dead to the voting booth.

Don't do it. You'll regret it if you do.

dimocraps have an incredible machine. They have TENS OF THOUSANDS of GOTV people that they don't have to pay for in Union thieves, more TENS OF THOUSANDS in mindless College dweebs, the ENTIRE filth of the Media will be running 24/7 'in kind' advertisements for whatever scumbag the dims nominate. They'll be shitting all over Trump the whole time and talking about how the dim nominee rescues puppies and volunteers at Abused Women Shelters on weekends.

NEVER underestimate dimocrap scum abilities in getting people to vote -- Often.

I believe no poll. polls are a fking joke. sorry!!!

This election is going to be a glorious cake walk for our devine President Trump.

Hardly Trump is trailing in Pennsylvania by 12 points. Also I question any poll that has 100% of the people have made up their mind.
I don't believe any poll. so your post means nothing except to satisfy your belief in something that is total interference in our republic.

Florida is becoming the home base for terrified old fucks who want Trump to make the top 1% richer. They’ll be dead before they face any consequences for their Trump vore. Of course he’s popular there.

Spoken like the true genocidal Nazi you are.

The unborn, the extremely young, the old.......

Typical Nazi.

GAS THE UNWORTHY!!! Right, Nazi boy?? March them all to the gas chambers, right Nazi boy?

The old don't matter, right Nazi boy? The young don't matter, the unborn don't matter, if you disagree with someone politically, they don't matter either, do they Nazi boy?

Are you people starting to see the truth yet??

Hardly Trump is trailing in Pennsylvania by 12 points. Also I question any poll that has 100% of the people have made up their mind.
You folks sure are slow learners. It seems we all heard you experts babbling the same nonsense when Donald Trump upset all of your apple carts the last time.

anyone that believes a thousand people represent 150 million are about as stupid as stupid comes. the rocks are smarter.

I don't believe any poll. so your post means nothing except to satisfy your belief in something that is total interference in our republic.

Because you don't like what they are saying. The fact is that the polls correctly caught the Democrat surge in 2018.

You folks sure are slow learners. It seems we all heard you experts babbling the same nonsense when Donald Trump upset all of your apple carts the last time.

This is 2020 not 2016. The polls correctly caught the Democrat surge in 2018.

Nothing makes less sense than retirees voting for people who would love nothing more than to eliminate their social security.

NO!!

Never, EVER underestimate the criminality, the dishonesty, the ability of dimocrap scum to get fellow criminals, illegals and the dead to the voting booth.

Don't do it. You'll regret it if you do.

dimocraps have an incredible machine. They have TENS OF THOUSANDS of GOTV people that they don't have to pay for in Union thieves, more TENS OF THOUSANDS in mindless College dweebs, the ENTIRE filth of the Media will be running 24/7 'in kind' advertisements for whatever scumbag the dims nominate. They'll be shitting all over Trump the whole time and talking about how the dim nominee rescues puppies and volunteers at Abused Women Shelters on weekends.

NEVER underestimate dimocrap scum abilities in getting people to vote -- Often.
Got your excuses ready, do you? Good for you!

Trump is not surging but the clown car Ds do seem headed towards to early disintegration by means of circular firing squads.

The Democrats are all going after the issues that matter to voters - health care, education, infrastructure, the effects of climate change on the economy, and women's health care, and defeating Donald Trump. Those were the issues that drove the mid-Term victories, and those are the issues Democrats care about.

The Democrats are all going after the issues that matter to voters - health care, education, infrastructure, the effects of climate change on the economy, and women's health care, and defeating Donald Trump. Those were the issues that drove the mid-Term victories, and those are the issues Democrats care about.

Boy oh boy Dragon, do you misread political tea leaves, lol.

The midterms were driven by Trump Russian Collusion, in both directions. You had people convinced, on both sides.

It pushed your side out, and throttled our side. Nobody wants to vote for a traitor, or treasonous person.

Lets see what happens WHEN THE NEW EVIDENCE COMES OUT-) Let me be the 1st to tell ya, YOUR SCREWED!

Forum List

Back