Breaking Trump gets SoftBank (Japanese company) to invest 50 billion in America, creating 50k jobs

Which means EXACTLY NOTHING without details.

If they were planning to come to this market already and are just making a deal with Trump to ride free publicity for example.

Nobody makes 50 billion dollar decisions just because some combed over asshole who doesn't even hold any official position told them something.
Proving once and for all how much you hate Americans.

That is retarded.

This one's for all you butt hurt Liberals out there:

Thanks, your typical Trumpster shallowness does ever fail to make me feel better.

Oh, on the contrary, I want each day of the next eight years to make you feel even more butt hurt than the preceding day.

You want? Well ok, but I'm saying you are not going to get there with your stupid adolescent posting. You are just making yourself look stupid.

If they were planning to come to this market already and are just making a deal with Trump to ride free publicity for example.

Nobody makes 50 billion dollar decisions just because some combed over asshole who doesn't even hold any official position told them something.

That is retarded.
Why do keep saying it then? You have to hate this country, every one of your kind.

That is retarded.
Why do keep saying it then? You have to hate this country, every one of your kind.
All Hail Trump. LOL

Seriously

He's doing more then that bastard in their now has ever done.

That is retarded.

Retard, where the fuck did I say that I hate this country? Wtf is wrong with you?

View attachment 100973

Very grown up...convincing too, which is always a staple of Trumpster posting.
73310598.jpg

Thanks, your typical Trumpster shallowness does ever fail to make me feel better.

Oh, on the contrary, I want each day of the next eight years to make you feel even more butt hurt than the preceding day.

You want? Well ok, but I'm saying you are not going to get there with your stupid adolescent posting. You are just making yourself look stupid.

You mean the way you looked stupid with your vote for Hillary?

Damned globalism

Why do you hate American success stories and facts? Are you upset because Barry the Asshole that Stole Christmas didn't do it? He had 8 years...it took Donald less than 8 weeks.
I'm starting to think Obama should have tweeted every time something good happened under his Presidency. Maybe you rubes would have been eating out of his hand. He should have tweeted every time Masa and Softbank invested in the U.S. over the last 8 years.
So he would have had 1 tweet in 8 years. UBL is dead.

Yet more invaluable insight, thank you, that will do for one day.

Anyone know how I can forward my resume to Trump Inc? :) Big business coming there, I want to speed up my retirement by a decade.

Remember people, the super power is the nation with JOBS JOBS JOBS. It's the economy stupid, always. Japan is the best place to recruit business and they love America, the American system and want to undermine their Chinese competition. Good for them.

Now, take us good Canadians, we need it I assure you.

Yet more invaluable insight, thank you, that will do for one day.

Can't take TRUTH, can we. Crawl up in Mommy's lap and let her make the butt hurt all better.

Damned globalism

Why do you hate American success stories and facts? Are you upset because Barry the Asshole that Stole Christmas didn't do it? He had 8 years...it took Donald less than 8 weeks.
I'm starting to think Obama should have tweeted every time something good happened under his Presidency. Maybe you rubes would have been eating out of his hand. He should have tweeted every time Masa and Softbank invested in the U.S. over the last 8 years.
So he would have had 1 tweet in 8 years. UBL is dead.

Hillary killed Bin Laden. She led the attack.

Further to Trumps tweet, they interviewed the businessman and he confirmed. $50B in technology and start up companies and 50,000 jobs. He stated in his broken English, he expects the U.S economy to boom.

Let's hope he's right.

So based on your vast experience in making $50 billion deals, you are convinced Japanese bankers would base their decision on Trump's hairstyle rather than his assurances that businesses they start in the US would face lower taxes, fewer regulations and protection from imports from low wage countries?

You message is clear, you would rather see America fail than Trump succeed in saving and creating jobs and improving US security.

So based on your vast experience in making $50 billion deals, you are convinced Japanese bankers would base their decision on Trump's hairstyle rather than his assurances that businesses they start in the US would face lower taxes, fewer regulations and protection from imports from low wage countries?

You message is clear, you would rather see America fail than Trump succeed in saving and creating jobs and improving US security.

You had me at Japanese bankers. Why don't you go take a look at their banking and then come back, mmk? You can buy an iphone from their homepage lol

There is NO ASSURANCE that Trump can give them, PERIOD. he is not even in office yet and when he will be his position is not The King.

Last edited:
Further to Trumps tweet, they interviewed the businessman and he confirmed. $50B in technology and start up companies and 50,000 jobs. He stated in his broken English, he expects the U.S economy to boom.

Let's hope he's right.

LOL only an idiot would believe that ridiculous explanation...bring on the gullible Trumpsters!

You had me at Japanese bankers. Why don't you go take a look at their banking and then come back, mmk? You can by an iphone from their homepage lol
So that's the only thing you disagree with in my post, that they are an electronics firm rather than a bank?

Forum List

Back