Breaking Trump gets SoftBank (Japanese company) to invest 50 billion in America, creating 50k jobs

Which means EXACTLY NOTHING without details.

If they were planning to come to this market already and are just making a deal with Trump to ride free publicity for example.

Nobody makes 50 billion dollar decisions just because some combed over asshole who doesn't even hold any official position told them something.
Loved the way you worked the comb over in.

If they were planning to come to this market already and are just making a deal with Trump to ride free publicity for example.

Nobody makes 50 billion dollar decisions just because some asshole named Trump told them something.

Also from Trump's twitter

Masa said he would never do this had we (Trump) not won the election!

Masa is a good dancer. Dance Masa! Dance!

CEO of SoftBank

Yea it's a win win - free advertisement for him and Trump.

How do you buy an ad that burns brand recognition instantly in millions and million of Americans? Have Trump announce them opening some business here.

The fact of the matter is this - like him or not we will finally have a president that is pro-business. We are going to see companies spend money here because of Trump.

Obama is pro business.

Nobody makes 50 billion dollar decisions just because some asshole named Trump told them something.

You believe that! I speak a bit of Japanese. How about linking to the quote?

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Damned globalism

Why do you hate American success stories and facts? Are you upset because Barry the Asshole that Stole Christmas didn't do it? He had 8 years...it took Donald less than 8 weeks.

What is an American success story?

SoftBank is a Japanese holding company that owns US operating companies, most of the money is coming from abroad, and most will be invested in liberal California and Massachusetts.

It's good news, for certain, but this is the textbook definition of globalism.

CEO of SoftBank

How do you buy an ad that burns brand recognition instantly in millions and million of Americans? Have Trump announce them opening some business here.

The fact of the matter is this - like him or not we will finally have a president that is pro-business. We are going to see companies spend money here because of Trump.

Obama is pro business.

Er,

No.

Yeah. I know Trump said that. But he's a monumental liar. You don't believe him, do you?

What reason has Trump ever given you to believe a word he says?

CEO of SoftBank

Obama is pro business.

Er,

No.

Of course he is. The idea that he he isn't is strange bullshit.

That is exactly what he said.

Yeah. I know Trump said that. But he's a monumental liar. You don't believe him, do you?

Belive what you want. I'll do the same.

Belive what you want. I'll do the same.

That's the problem. Too many people believe shit that isn't true.

That is exactly what he said.

Provide a link to Son's words.

Thanks.

You can sure tell the moonbats have been googling SoftBank for hours now.

Too funny.

CEO of SoftBank

Obama is pro business.

Er,

No.

Dude, that's nonsense.

Obama is pro business.

Er,

No.

Dude, that's nonsense.

You've convinced me. Great job.

I guarantee you that for every example you can dream up or find about how anti-business Obama is, I will provide at least one that shows that he is pro business.

You ought to know that reputations aren't always earned. Obama is as pro business as any POTUS.

Last edited:

Nobody makes 50 billion dollar decisions just because some combed over asshole who doesn't even hold any official position told them something.
Loved the way you worked the comb over in.

we-shall-overcomb.png

Forum List

Back