Trump Critical Of Cost For Boeing To Build New Air Force One

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Somebody should explain to the naïve bastard that everyone wasn't born with a shitload of money and some can't fly their own personal rendition of a commercial jet airliner.

Gold-plated toilet seats ain't cheap.

Hey, he can always save money by not bothering to register it. Like he did with his own plane.

Have you seen the way he blows his nose? OMG!!!????!!!!!!
dummies

dummies

I understand it involves a lectern microphone and a line of coke?

::::snort::::

Whatever the details I'm sure we can get healthmyths to start a thread on which hand he blows his nose with. Like he did for O'bama on the toilet.

dummies

Whatever the details I'm sure we can get healthmyths to start a thread on which hand he blows his nose with. Like he did for O'bama on the toilet.

Boy you certainly have a COPROPHILIAC obsession. Did you have a hard time being potty trained?
But since you are so concerned with perpetuating this obsession....

"But this section on how Obama eats was revealing, because while the candidate assiduously avoids discussing his upbringing in Indonesia it offers some evidence he was raised in accordance with the Hadith - the Prophet Mohammad's commentary on, and interpretation of, the Koran:
In Indonesia, where Obama spent four years as a child, travel guides warn visitors not to use their left hands (it's considered rude), particularly when touching food or drink. This might explain why the candidate uses his right hand to eat finger food but his left to eat with utensils.Um, not quite.
The Hadith - as much a how-to manual for daily life as an exhortation to wage jihad against infidels until they convert -
instructs the faithful that the left hand is to be reserved for "unclean" tasks such as cleansing after excretion, because Mohammad believed Satan to be left-handed. Thus, no Muslim would ever use the left hand both to wipe (or otherwise clean) his or her ass and to eat, especially as in many Muslim countries food is often eaten by hand - a lavash-style bread is used to scoop up a stew-like main dish set in the middle of the table for everyone to share.
Why Leftie Obama Is Right Handed When He Eats
Now does that satisfy your obsession???

dummies

Boy you certainly have a COPROPHILIAC obsession. Did you have a hard time being potty trained?

"But this section on how Obama eats was revealing, because while the candidate assiduously avoids discussing his upbringing in Indonesia it offers some evidence he was raised in accordance with the Hadith - the Prophet Mohammad's commentary on, and interpretation of, the Koran:
In Indonesia, where Obama spent four years as a child, travel guides warn visitors not to use their left hands (it's considered rude), particularly when touching food or drink. This might explain why the candidate uses his right hand to eat finger food but his left to eat with utensils.Um, not quite.
The Hadith - as much a how-to manual for daily life as an exhortation to wage jihad against infidels until they convert -
instructs the faithful that the left hand is to be reserved for "unclean" tasks such as cleansing after excretion, because Mohammad believed Satan to be left-handed. Thus, no Muslim would ever use the left hand both to wipe (or otherwise clean) his or her ass and to eat, especially as in many Muslim countries food is often eaten by hand - a lavash-style bread is used to scoop up a stew-like main dish set in the middle of the table for everyone to share.

x1agdy.jpg

upload_2016-8-27_14-27-15.png
upload_2016-8-27_14-27-15.png
dummies

x1agdy.jpg

dummies

x1agdy.jpg

Call me crazy but I think this is a photoshop.
Know how I can tell?
WAY too long fingers.

Forum List

Back