Breaking Trump gets SoftBank (Japanese company) to invest 50 billion in America, creating 50k jobs

Which means EXACTLY NOTHING without details.

If they were planning to come to this market already and are just making a deal with Trump to ride free publicity for example.

Nobody makes 50 billion dollar decisions just because some combed over asshole who doesn't even hold any official position told them something.
So based on your vast experience in making $50 billion deals, you are convinced Japanese bankers would base their decision on Trump's hairstyle rather than his assurances that businesses they start in the US would face lower taxes, fewer regulations and protection from imports from low wage countries?

You message is clear, you would rather see America fail than Trump succeed in saving and creating jobs and improving US security.

You had me at Japanese bankers. Why don't you go take a look at their banking and then come back, mmk? You can by an iphone from their homepage lol
So that's the only thing you disagree with in my post, that they are an electronics firm rather than a bank?

I've revised my post, take a gander.

If they were planning to come to this market already and are just making a deal with Trump to ride free publicity for example.

Nobody makes 50 billion dollar decisions just because some combed over asshole who doesn't even hold any official position told them something.
So based on your vast experience in making $50 billion deals, you are convinced Japanese bankers would base their decision on Trump's hairstyle rather than his assurances that businesses they start in the US would face lower taxes, fewer regulations and protection from imports from low wage countries?

You message is clear, you would rather see America fail than Trump succeed in saving and creating jobs and improving US security.

You had me at Japanese bankers. Why don't you go take a look at their banking and then come back, mmk? You can by an iphone from their homepage lol
So that's the only thing you disagree with in my post, that they are an electronics firm rather than a bank?

"You can by an iphone from their homepage lol" is the revision you are so proud of?

Damned globalism

Why do you hate American success stories and facts? Are you upset because Barry the Asshole that Stole Christmas didn't do it? He had 8 years...it took Donald less than 8 weeks.
I'm starting to think Obama should have tweeted every time something good happened under his Presidency. Maybe you rubes would have been eating out of his hand. He should have tweeted every time Masa and Softbank invested in the U.S. over the last 8 years.
So he would have had 1 tweet in 8 years. UBL is dead.

Hillary killed Bin Laden. She led the attack.

Barry fast roped into the compound from hillary's broom.

"You can by an iphone from their homepage lol" is the revision you are so proud of?

Here, let me help your incompetence:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15994290/

Mr. Son’s initial plan was to merge Sprint with T-Mobile US Inc. to take on market leadersAT&T Inc. and Verizon Communications Inc., but he abandoned the effort after regulators signaled they would reject the plan. Some investors and analysts have said he could make another attempt after the election and when a new chairman is appointed to the Federal Communications Commission.

SoftBank Pledges to Invest $50 Billion in U.S. After Meeting With Trump

This is from Aug:
Sprint Owner Said to Still Hold Out Hope for T-Mobile Deal

This would be a buy-out of T-mobile and restructuring it with Sprint. More jobs? Job cuts is the more likely scenario.

You had me at Japanese bankers. Why don't you go take a look at their banking and then come back, mmk? You can buy an iphone from their homepage lol

There is NO ASSURANCE that Trump can give them, PERIOD. he is not even in office yet and when he will be his position is not The King.
You're just being silly. He has strong support among the Republicans in Congress for his program of lowering taxes, reducing regulations and protecting American jobs. Your posts are simply supporting my point that you would rather see America fail than Trump succeed in providing more jobs.

Nobody makes 50 billion dollar decisions just because some asshole named Trump told them something.

Also from Trump's twitter

Masa said he would never do this had we (Trump) not won the election!
They never would have bought Sprint in 2015 if not for Darling Donald.

:lol: that was 2012 I think. But yes, the Orange Crash is so powerful he causeth entire corporations to teleport back to the past to do his bidding retroactively. Like Ford in Mexico.

SoftBank Group already had $100B for technology investments BEFORE Trump was elected. Or is this a play for a Sprint/T-Mobile merger?

This deal was already in the works prior to the election, from what I understand Softbank was going to invest $25-$50billion and in conjunction with the Saudi's up to $100billion.

The Donald should get credit for sealing the deal but of course there's a catch, Softbank wants favorable treatment for the Sprint/T-Mobile merger.

Damned globalism

Why do you hate American success stories and facts? Are you upset because Barry the Asshole that Stole Christmas didn't do it? He had 8 years...it took Donald less than 8 weeks.
The deal was made earlier this year...

In an interview, Mr. Son said the money will be coming from a $100 billion investment fund that he began setting up earlier this year with Saudi Arabia’s sovereign-wealth fund and other potential partners.

When Billionaires Meet: $50 Billion Pledge From SoftBank to Trump

Thanks, Obama!

:clap::clap::clap:

Damned globalism

In an interview, Mr. Son said the money will be coming from a $100 billion investment fund that he began setting up earlier this year with Saudi Arabia’s sovereign-wealth fund and other potential partners.

Thanks, Obama!

Where does it say the deal was made earlier this year??? I missed that part.

Damned globalism

Thanks, Obama!

Trump will see a business opportunity for himself somewhere.
The real negotiations will be on behalf of Trump Enterprises.

Damned globalism

Thanks, Obama!

As I said...NO serious corporations sets up a $50 BILLION deal in less than a month.

This sends a sign to any future Presidential candidate, make sure to announce every time you take a shit to the public, tell them how it is helping the country, and make sure it gets as much press as possible.

Ok...the details are starting to come out now. This was another back door deal, where Trump is going to change the rules for a company in order to take credit for something that was already happening.

In October, SoftBank announced that it would establish a $25 billion fund for technology investments that could grow to $100 billion. SoftBank said it signed an agreement with a fund run by the government of Saudi Arabia and other investors.

Analysts have predicted, however, that a Trump-led Justice Department and Federal Communications Commission would be more likely to allow telecom mergers , including a deal between Sprint and T-Mobile. T-Mobile has 50,000 employees and a stock-market value of $46 billion — but the similarities between those numbers and Son's commitment could just be a coincidence.

Trump: Japanese mogul pledges $50 billion US investment

So Trump meets with Son, Son tells Trump his plans... Trump tells him he'll get things fixed so that Sprint can merge with T-Mobile, and Son let's Trump take credit for the agreement that was already in place. Once again Trump shows he is a con man, and his supporters eat it up.

Nobody makes 50 billion dollar decisions just because some asshole named Trump told them something.

Also from Trump's twitter

Masa said he would never do this had we (Trump) not won the election!

You believe that! I speak a bit of Japanese. How about linking to the quote?

Forum List

Back