Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

Not t
the economy is booming thanks to trump and no thanks to parasites on the left!

Fact: trump is riding Obama’s wave .
Nope. Election night and the dip a year ago Trump was blamed. No Mulligans.
Not the markets, they are a terrible indicator of the national economy, but the economy in general. It was in great shape when tRump took over. The best you can say is that tRump hasn't totally screwed it up yet.

Part of it is corporate confidence that the administration is business friendly as then they will spend more on CAPEX and such

Tariffs are not business friendly

Indeed not. This certainly a risky gambit

China has found new places to get the Ag products they got from us, our Ag industry only survives due to our exports.
As I predicted before the tariffs went into effect, countries are buying US soy at a discount to replace the domestic production they sell to China at a premium.

MAGA!

China has found new places to get the Ag products they got from us, our Ag industry only survives due to our exports.
As I predicted before the tariffs went into effect, countries are buying US soy at a discount to replace the domestic production they sell to China at a premium.

MAGA!

China is also helping to build a railroad to link all of Brazil's grain growing regions to one port. Guess where it goes from there...

Duh, which is exactly why Trump imposed the tariffs in the first place. We are in a much better position to "weather the storm" thanks to our very strong economy and the fact that China imports many more goods into the US than we export to China. If production pipelines are moved from China to other countries(which is already happening) China will be devastated in the long run. China doesn't have the production pipelines in the US to move. The point I was making was that China imposed tariffs in response because that negatively affects our economy. The point being, tariffs do hurt the country who produces goods to which they wish to import. You guys are simpletons and if they taught you that crap in your Econ 101, then you need to apply for tuition reimbursement.

What production pipelines have moved out of China to other countries?

China has found new places to get the Ag products they got from us, our Ag industry only survives due to our exports. Even Trump removing restriction on ethanol cannot replace our export markets

Trade War Casualties: Factories Shifting Out Of China

China is in BIG trouble if the tariff war goes on. Our farmers will suffer in the short term and will have to find new consumers. Think about it like this, our farmers heavily depend on China buying from them. It will be difficult for them to make up what they are losing from their largest consumer. Now, apply that same theory to the entire economy of China as it relates to the US as we are by far and away their largest consumer in nearly every market. We can weather the storm, they can't. It is really that simple.

So wait... the president can stop the inflow of goods into the country... but not something illegal called... illegal immigrants?

The system needs to be fixed.

Duh, which is exactly why Trump imposed the tariffs in the first place. We are in a much better position to "weather the storm" thanks to our very strong economy and the fact that China imports many more goods into the US than we export to China. If production pipelines are moved from China to other countries(which is already happening) China will be devastated in the long run. China doesn't have the production pipelines in the US to move. The point I was making was that China imposed tariffs in response because that negatively affects our economy. The point being, tariffs do hurt the country who produces goods to which they wish to import. You guys are simpletons and if they taught you that crap in your Econ 101, then you need to apply for tuition reimbursement.

What production pipelines have moved out of China to other countries?

China has found new places to get the Ag products they got from us, our Ag industry only survives due to our exports. Even Trump removing restriction on ethanol cannot replace our export markets

Trade War Casualties: Factories Shifting Out Of China

China is in BIG trouble if the tariff war goes on. Our farmers will suffer in the short term and will have to find new consumers. Think about it like this, our farmers heavily depend on China buying from them. It will be difficult for them to make up what they are losing from their largest consumer. Now, apply that same theory to the entire economy of China as it relates to the US as we are by far and away their largest consumer in nearly every market. We can weather the storm, they can't. It is really that simple.

From your own link...

For the last couple of years, China has been moving to a more automated assembly line, pushing lower-cost manufacturing to Vietnam and elsewhere. China is now one of the world’s largest producers of robotics used in manufacturing assembly lines. As the country moves up the value chain, old-school labor like stitch-and-sew apparel manufacturing is leaving the country.

"On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied, at which time the Tariffs will be removed. Details from the White House to follow"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Trump announces tariffs on Mexico over immigration
Van Halen was hot for teacher, I'm hot for Trump!

And THAT my friends, is how you make Mexico pay for the wall.

Game, set, match.

MAGA!

China is also helping to build a railroad to link all of Brazil's grain growing regions to one port. Guess where it goes from there...
------------------------- such is life . Cave to the 'chinese' and money to keep the flow of cash and soybeans going or kick 'chinese ' azz GGator .

"On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied, at which time the Tariffs will be removed. Details from the White House to follow"

Game, set, match.

If only the US consumer did not pay the tariffs...dumbfuck

You idiots don’t realize AMERICANS will be paying the tariffs .

Yeah, as if Americans are never willing to make a sacrifice. Ever. Nope. Let's not enforce our immigration laws. Let's block any attempt to address them via the courts and a divided congress.

What other option was left open to him?

Run a lemonade stand on Pennsylvania Avenue?

MAGA!

------------------------- such is life . Cave to the 'chinese' and money to keep the flow of cash and soybeans going or kick 'chinese ' azz GGator .

Are you drunk yet again. damn dude, your liver is going to hate you eventually.

So, it will be poor Americans, the ones who spend 75% of their disposable income at Walmart, who will pay for Trump's tariff war, while the rich, who spend very little on Mexican products, and buy their handbags from Gucci, who are not hurt in the least. Why does this not surprise me?
Libs love taxing the poor

So, it will be poor Americans, the ones who spend 75% of their disposable income at Walmart, who will pay for Trump's tariff war, while the rich, who spend very little on Mexican products, and buy their handbags from Gucci, who are not hurt in the least. Why does this not surprise me?
Libs love taxing the poor

Yes you do.

Game, set, match.

If only the US consumer did not pay the tariffs...dumbfuck

Hm, is there any need for namecalling? See my previous post.

You don't give a damn about how Americans are affected by tariffs, you seem to be more concerned about how the illegal immigrants will feel when we actually take measures to enforce our immigration laws.

Dumbfuck? Really? Look in the mirror.

Forum List

Back