Breaking... Three Epstein lawyers challenge autopsy results mcc prison staff refuses to help invest

What's so hard to understand? There is a camera on the block of the jail his cell was in. NOBODY was seen going in, or coming out of his cell when he hung himself. THEY HAVE THE TAPE. The coroner would not rule it a suicide until she got all the evidence. Do you pay attention to anything outside the conspiracy nutjobs?
You're the first person I've encountered who claims to have this information. I haven't seen it anywhere. You wouldn't have a reputable link, would you?
Nah....of course not.

He was housed in what is basically their version of protective custody. His last cellmate was an ex-cop.
Right. A cocaine dealer who likely was the one that choked Epstein.

All you people who go looking for conspiracies because you can't handle the truth are a joke.
The truth hasn't been nearly established yet. But to a half bright lemming who needs proof?

There is literally NOTHING unexplained here, other than the fact that why Barr and others in the DoJ continued to let a federal jail run at 75% staff for so long despite several requests to hire more people and fix the issue.

So what are the facts you see that makes you believe it is a conspiracy? That he had dirt on several powerful people? The Clintons? Prince Andrew? Donald Trump?
How about tangible physical proof of Epstein's suicide?
Or is that asking too much of a butt sucking quisling?

No one killed him but himself.
You are easily convinced anyway. No one has to prove anything to you.
You just sit up on your hind legs and wag your little tail.

What's so hard to understand? There is a camera on the block of the jail his cell was in. NOBODY was seen going in, or coming out of his cell when he hung himself. THEY HAVE THE TAPE. The coroner would not rule it a suicide until she got all the evidence. Do you pay attention to anything outside the conspiracy nutjobs?
You're the first person I've encountered who claims to have this information. I haven't seen it anywhere. You wouldn't have a reputable link, would you?
Nah....of course not.

He was housed in what is basically their version of protective custody. His last cellmate was an ex-cop.
Right. A cocaine dealer who likely was the one that choked Epstein.

All you people who go looking for conspiracies because you can't handle the truth are a joke.
The truth hasn't been nearly established yet. But to a half bright lemming who needs proof?

There is literally NOTHING unexplained here, other than the fact that why Barr and others in the DoJ continued to let a federal jail run at 75% staff for so long despite several requests to hire more people and fix the issue.

So what are the facts you see that makes you believe it is a conspiracy? That he had dirt on several powerful people? The Clintons? Prince Andrew? Donald Trump?
How about tangible physical proof of Epstein's suicide?
Or is that asking too much of a butt sucking quisling?

No one killed him but himself.
You are easily convinced anyway. No one has to prove anything to you.
You just sit up on your hind legs and wag your little tail.

Sorry I'm not doing this shitty bubble point response. It was reported in the New York Times. Feel free to Google it, and choose the source YOU will accept because I'm not playing that fucking wack-o-mole game.

From the very start she said she would not determine the cause of death until she saw all the evidence.

You have ZERO evidence someone killed him, and instead ALL the facts point to it being damn near impossible for someone to sneak into a FEDERAL jail, into the HIGHEST LEVEL OF SECURITY, NOT SHOW UP ON CAMERA... and kill him. GTFO... You are a moron.

Sorry I'm not doing this shitty bubble point response. It was reported in the New York Times. Feel free to Google it, and choose the source YOU will accept because I'm not playing that fucking wack-o-mole game.
As already stated I've done a search on this issue, needless to say, and I've seen nothing
like you claim. If such information was in the NY Times (which I will not pay to access) it should be in other Government Approved sources as well. I don't see it anywhere. Anywhere!

Jeffrey Epstein's death ruled a suicide by hanging

From the very start she said she would not determine the cause of death until she saw all the evidence.
This public employee can declare Epstein choked to death on the ham sandwich of Mama Cass for all I care, or the vomit of Jimi Hendrix. I won't believe a thing until definitive proof is available. The French have a charming phrase about this....you can take your coroner's comments and suck my dick, as far as I'm concerned. They are meaningless without any proof to back her hollow words.

You have ZERO evidence someone killed him, and instead ALL the facts point to it being damn near impossible for someone to sneak into a FEDERAL jail, into the HIGHEST LEVEL OF SECURITY, NOT SHOW UP ON CAMERA... and kill him. GTFO... You are a moron.
Idiot please! Don't offend me with you declarations and claims of spotless security. I invite you again to suck my dick!

You have a prison where the under staffed overworked guards were frequently napping, the video proof is missing, a man who supposedly tried to kill himself once already was taken off of suicide watch AND as the topper the guards who were there and should know what was going on refuse to talk to investigators about the matter.

Go take a nap. Your growing anger and frustration show someone who isn't happy
people won't cower and cave in the way you have.

Last edited:
Libs created the greatest conspiracy hoax of all time-The Russians, Yet they get all chest puffy about an Epstein Conspiracy.
Tried suicide, on then off suicide watch, guards sleeping, not real guards, falsified logs, no cell mate, cameras malfunction.
Odds of all of the above-1,000 to 1 yet it’s ridiculous libs feel to suggest something is amiss.

As already stated I've done a search on this issue, needless to say, and I've seen nothing
like you claim. If such information was in the NY Times (which I will not pay to access) it should be in other Government Approved sources as well. I don't see it anywhere. Anywhere!

This public employee can declare Epstein choked to death on the ham sandwich of Mama Cass for all I care, or the vomit of Jimi Hendrix. I won't believe a thing until definitive proof is available. The French have a charming phrase about this....you can take your coroner's comments and suck my dick, as far as I'm concerned. They are meaningless without any proof to back her hollow words.

Idiot please! Don't offend me with you declarations and claims of spotless security. I invite you again to suck my dick!

You have a prison where the under staffed overworked guards were frequently napping, the video proof is missing, a man who supposedly tried to kill himself once already was taken off of suicide watch AND as the topper the guards who were there and should know what was going on refuse to talk to investigators about the matter.

Go take a nap.

If you've searched the internet and not found it... not only are you a moron, you are a moron that can't use the easiest information gathering device there is, the internet.

The video proof isn't missing. The NY Coroner watched it. There is no camera IN THE CELL, but they don't need one because there is a camera trained on the unit where people walk to the calls. NO ONE was seen going in and coming out of his cell.

"I invite you again to suck my dick!" - WTF is wrong with you? Look you being gay is cool, but I'm into chicks. Be careful around here however, a lot of your fellow conspiracy theorist think homosexuality is a mental illness.

If you've searched the internet and not found it... not only are you a moron, you are a moron that can't use the easiest information gathering device there is, the internet.
I showed you the sort of links I am looking at. Is it my fault no one is claiming what you say they are. Fuck off!
Provide a link if you think I am somehow missing something.

The video proof isn't missing. The NY Coroner watched it. There is no camera IN THE CELL, but they don't need one because there is a camera trained on the unit where people walk to the calls. NO ONE was seen going in and coming out of his cell.
I understand how the cameras were arranged in that prison.
Thanks for nothing. You claim no one was seen entering Epstein's cell yet guards were napping and ignoring their jobs so even if someone did walk in and strangle him, without video proof how would you know? You fucking wouldn't!
Too bad the guards refuse to say one way or the other....that inspires lots confidence in the security there.

"I invite you again to suck my dick!" - WTF is wrong with you? Look you being gay is cool, but I'm into chicks. Be careful around here however, a lot of your fellow conspiracy theorist think homosexuality is a mental illness.
Nothing is wrong with me. I'm telling you what you can do with your progressively more and more angry and strident posts.You can suck my dick if you don't like my views on the matter. Is that clear now?

Go take a nap.

The only mentally ill one here would be YOU. The one who keeps spouting crap with nothing to back him up. By the way, the first report from the coroner said strangulation, not by suicide. Insecurity making you lash out and call a man gay. Sad really. Earlier you claimed the cameras malfunctioned, but know you claim that somebody saw tape. Which is it? You can't even keep your story straight.

I showed you the sort of links I am looking at. Is it my fault no one is claiming what you say they are. Fuck off!
Provide a link if you think I am somehow missing something.

I understand how the cameras were arranged in that prison.
Thanks for nothing. You claim no one was seen entering Epstein's cell yet guards were napping and ignoring their jobs so even if someone did walk in and strangle him, without video proof how would you know? You fucking wouldn't!
Too bad the guards refuse to say one way or the other....that inspires lots confidence in the security there.

Nothing is wrong with me. I'm telling you what you can do with your progressively more and more angry and strident posts.You can suck my dick if you don't like my views on the matter. Is that clear now?

I did go back and provide a link.

The cameras record... do you really think a federal jail that once housed El Chapo doesn't have video recording? You are dumber than I thought.

Nothing was angry about my posts until you got stupid, and if you don't think asking/telling someone to suck your dick is gay, you are ultra-progressive.

Yes I don't like your views on the matter because they make ZERO sense, and your posts make people on this forum dumber after reading them.

I got it! Maybe they used the same cloaking device from the Mission Impossible movie!?!?!? OMG! Why didn't I think of that!?!?

The only mentally ill one here would be YOU. The one who keeps spouting crap with nothing to back him up. By the way, the first report from the coroner said strangulation, not by suicide. Insecurity making you lash out and call a man gay. Sad really. Earlier you claimed the cameras malfunctioned, but know you claim that somebody saw tape. Which is it? You can't even keep your story straight.
The story keeps changing...a common theme among duplicitous quislings. Typical.

Go take a nap.

No it didn't... it was "undetermined, until farther investigation and information." You post I have no proof to back up my posts and then post that bullshit? :abgg2q.jpg:

What changed? Nothing changed... how can anyone trust what you say at this point with your mental illness?

The coroner said it was a suicide. She has nothing to gain from her ruling.

Go take a nap.

No it didn't... it was "undetermined, until farther investigation and information." You post I have no proof to back up my posts and then post that bullshit? :abgg2q.jpg:
Poor little pissant. That was in real news reports. But I forget lemmings like you only listen to sound bites from CNN and MS13NBC. Keep lashing out and changing your story. We're just laughing at you now. :21::21:

"I invite you again to suck my dick!" - WTF is wrong with you? Look you being gay is cool, but I'm into chicks. Be careful around here however, a lot of your fellow conspiracy theorist think homosexuality is a mental illness
Gotta agree with you there. When I was younger, i got into an argument with someone about something, and THAT was his comeback. I embarrassed the hell out of him when i told him in front of everybody, "sorry, but I'm not into dudes." It was funny as hell watching him stammer and stutter when his friends realized HE was into gay sex. Funny as hell. Thanks for the memories!

What changed? Nothing changed... how can anyone trust what you say at this point with your mental illness?

Lashing out again due to your insecurity and being called out for changing your story multiple times. Now run along little boy, you bother actual adults.

Lashing out again due to your insecurity and being called out for changing your story multiple times. Now run along little boy, you bother actual adults.

I've never changed my story. I worked for a state prison for 5 years and did some work in protective custody areas before. I actually know how the shit works...

Where? You specifically said you would NOT link to a NY Times piece for me. Backtrack much?

The cameras record... do you really think a federal jail that once housed El Chapo doesn't have video recording? You are dumber than I thought.
And guards who nap on the job and refuse to cooperate with investigators can turn camera systems on and off as they please. Who is the real idiot here? Obviously it's you.

Nothing was angry about my posts until you got stupid, and if you don't think asking/telling someone to suck your dick is gay, you are ultra-progressive.
No. I think inviting someone to suck your own dick is a profound insult. Miles Davis, Eddie Murphy, Roseanne Barr and others have used it regularly. If you wanted to suck my dick that would make you gay. Not me.
Sorry I introduced the whole concept to you. It seems to puzzle and confound you but really shouldn't.

Yes I don't like your views on the matter because they make ZERO sense, and your posts make people on this forum dumber after reading them.
I don't think that's possible in your case.
You are the one asking others to accept information on faith alone. You make the Warren Commission seem like
a bunch of Diogenes' by comparison.

I got it! Maybe they used the same cloaking device from the Mission Impossible movie!?!?!? OMG! Why didn't I think of that!?!?
Makes as much sense as anything you've so far claimed.

Where? You specifically said you would NOT link to a NY Times piece for me. Backtrack much?

And guards who nap on the job and refuse to cooperate with investigators can turn camera systems on and off as they please. Who is the real idiot here? Obviously it's you.

No. I think inviting someone to suck your own dick is a profound insult. Miles Davis, Eddie Murphy, Roseanne Barr and others have used it regularly. If you wanted to suck my dick that would make you gay. Not me.
Sorry I introduced the whole concept to you. It seems to puzzle and confound you but really shouldn't.

I don't think that's possible in your case.
You are the one asking others to accept information on faith alone. You make the Warren Commission seem like
a bunch of Diogenes' by comparison.

Makes as much sense as anything you've so far claimed.

Can you read? I said I WENT BACK AND ADDED IT.

BREAKING... Three Epstein Lawyers Challenge Autopsy Results! ...MCC Prison Staff Refuses to Help Investigators!
The medical examiner’s office said in a statement Friday that an autopsy and other evidence confirms the 66-year-old financier hanged himself in his cell at a federal jail, Bloomberg reported.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't you love how these leftist retreads think they can just do what they want when they want or how they want.
Pres.Trump can start his own investigation, that is if he and the public doesn't trust the decision that these medical examiners. But he needs to not let Barr to oversee the investigation. He should hand-pick his own independent investigators.

No, Barr will look into what you democrats did.

No coverup this time. My fear is that AG Barr will suddenly die of a heart attack or be in a fatal car crash. We know how the democrats operate.

388rd1.gif
Who are you trying to call a Demi! William Barr is Bill Clinton's flunky. He will not bring up about the Mena Arkansas incident. That man has more of Bill Clinton's scratches on his back from being in bed with him, than all those young boys that Bill order from Comet pizzeria. Pres.Trump needs to get a private investigator that don't have any ties to any of them that has roamed on Capitol Hill.

General Noriega and Mr. Barr greeted the aircraft when we arrived. The passengers adjourned to their meeting while I secured the aircraft. I was invited to join when I finished. Two Latin American soldiers set up the Sat/Com device and stood guard on the aircraft. I joined the meeting approximately thirty minutes later.

When I arrived, the discussion was concerning the loss of over $100 million dollars worth of drugs and cash. The “Enterprise” was being drained. There were three Compaq Computers set up with operators, obviously working for Mr. Barr. There were approximately eight (8) administrative personnel correlating data provided by computer discs brought by the principles of the meeting. The discussions continued. It was obvious that the purpose of the meeting was to identify the source of the loss.

The money flow was traced from Panama to several destinations in the U.S. Their Ohio source was ruled out early. Their Colorado source was also ruled out. That left Arkansas. It was discussed by the members that either Seal or CLINTON were siphoning from the “Enterprise.”
William Barr - Bill Clinton 5,242.7 km, $100 MIL & DOPE -

bill barr was george bush the first's attorney general.

he is now trump's attorney general.

Forum List

Back