AG Barr Fires Prisons Chief Following Notorious Prisoner Jeffrey Epstein’s Death at MCC

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
US Attorney General William Barr on Monday announced he had fired the acting director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons Hugh Hurwitz about a week after Jeffrey Epstein died while in federal custody at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.

Dr. Kathleen Hawk Sawyer, who previously occupied the role between 1992 and 2003, will take over as the new director, reported The Hill

Last week Bill Barr addressed the ongoing investigation into pedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein’s death at a press conference.

“We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation,” Barr said.

“There will be accountability,” Barr asserted.

Last week Barr also reassigned the prison warden and put two others on administrative leave.

The New York City medical examiner on Friday ruled Epstein’s death a suicide.

The medical examiner’s office said in a statement Friday that an autopsy and other evidence confirms the 66-year-old financier hanged himself in his cell at a federal jail, Bloomberg reported.

Epstein was found hanging in his cell from his bunk bed with a prison bedsheet wrapped around his head, according to a law enforcement source who spoke to the New York Post.

Epstein, who is 6 feet tall, reportedly secured the bedsheet to the top bunk bed and wrapped the sheet around his neck.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

So Barr fired a high muckety muck figurehead who was probably the last person in this whole sordid mess that knew anything.

But “something” had to be done. I feel so much better now. Plenty relieved.

These people who were fired for letting the Clintons murder Epstein will be rewarded.

Taken off suicide watch....okay. Guards fall asleep....hmmmm....okay. Regular sheets on the bed....hmmmm...not okay. Video cameras not working....alright, that's enough....he was murdered.

Taken off suicide watch....okay. Guards fall asleep....hmmmm....okay. Regular sheets on the bed....hmmmm...not okay. Video cameras not working....alright, that's enough....he was murdered.

Of course he was murdered.

I'm getting so sick of the cover up....and the injustice.

Hell isn't bad enough for the Clintons so I think God needs to find something even worse for them. And Lakhota will go there too for defending the Clintons and all their murders.

Of course he was murdered.

I'm getting so sick of the cover up....and the injustice.

I'd like to know where the bruiser who kicked his ass the first time was that night....did he get out and finish the job? Very few people could engineer such a hit....reminds me of what happened to Vince Foster.

Ron Brown died in a plane crash, Vince Foster killed himself, there was a guy who knew all the dirt about what the Clintons did with the Haiti relief fund, he killed himself, how many more times does this have to happen?

Ron Brown died in a plane crash, Vince Foster killed himself, there was a guy who knew all the dirt about what the Clintons did with the Haiti relief fund, he killed himself, how many more times does this have to happen?

For those who don't remember Ron Brown, he was Willy's commerce secretary who facilitated the deal where Loral would give the Chinese our missile telemetry secrets for campaign cash....algore was the bagman. Brown supposedly died when his plane hit a mountain in south asia....except the autopsy showed a hole in his head that matched a .45 round.

After the Clintons die and can no longer threaten people, someone will write a tell-all book about all the Clinton murders and other crimes and the Democrats will be put to shame for defending them.

Hell isn't bad enough for the Clintons so I think God needs to find something even worse for them. And Lakhota will go there too for defending the Clintons and all their murders.
We all depend in Gods Mercy, just some more than others, I guess.

It makes me lose faith in the American criminal justice system that the Clintons keep getting away with all their crimes.

Forum List

Back