Breaking... Three Epstein lawyers challenge autopsy results mcc prison staff refuses to help invest

The police say so and so does the guy who did the autopsy. He was even being observed by that famous doctor who does high profile autopsies. Case closed.
The case is not closed. All the cops, who were not there, know is that Epstein is dead. They are theorizing the cause of death. And so is the guy that did the autopsy. Death by strangulation...who did the strangling?
Epstein himself or another party?

Is this lawyer Nostradamus? Jeffrey Epstein is in danger of being murdered before his trial says victims' lawyer | Daily Mail Online
Or did he just know what was in Epstein's future based on the circumstances?

Last edited:
Did epdtein report being attacked 3 weeks ago? Yeah, i didnt think so.
We had no access to Epstein. We don't know what he reported. We do know his cellmate was transferred out leaving Jeffery Epstein all by himself in his cell after this attack.

Why would you bring up something that only makes you look like a clown?
He was spending 12 hours a day with his lawyers. Im pretty sure they wouldnt have forgotten to mention that he was attacked. Use some common sense.

No, apparently you internet conspiracy theorists figured it out instantly.
It is no "theory" that:
  1. There were a lot of strange circumstances and coincidences to Epstein's death. Here was a highest profile federal prisoner of highest interest to authorities, a key witness in numerous potential heinous crimes involving people at the highest levels who had apparently already tried to kill himself once, and they all but rolled out the red carpet for him to off himself.
  2. As a close friend of the Clintons, he is but the latest of about 126 people close to them with potentially damaging info to all die under strange circumstances.
You'd have to be an idiot not to want to ask questions and not wonder about that. Are you an idiot?
"He already tried to kill himself"

Yet you think he was murdered? :cuckoo:

That's the official story Goonboy, try to keep up. Epstein was found with marks around his neck 3 weeks prior to death. Officially ruled attempted suicide. No actual suicide device found or noted. Hmmm. Must have evaporated. Maybe the maid took it while cleaning up the room.
Pretty hard to report anything when you are unconscious, bubble boy. Then again, no one had any direct contact with Epstein through all of this, his lawyers were unable to reach him, so all we have are the words of 3rd parties, from the prison. I'm sure they are covering nothing up. You go right on believing everything the press tells you, they and the government never lie.
He was with his lawyers CONSTANTLY. They said 12+ hours every day.

The first responses from the coroner stated that Epstein had injuries consistent with a strangulation, not a suicide. Yes, the lefties here want this to be ruled a suicide and make it go away quick. Not going to happen. Doing this so soon after the first failure was not very smart. Epstein had no reason to kill himself. He held the cards. But a lot of Dems, the Clintons certainly among them, had plenty of reason to want him dead.

He was spending 12 hours a day with his lawyers. Im pretty sure they wouldnt have forgotten to mention that he was attacked. Use some common sense.
Where do you get the idea that Epstein was spending twelve hours a day with his lawyers? From the raccoons that live in your head?

And first you claim Epstein didn't mention being attacked "Did epdtein (sic) report being attacked 3 weeks ago? Yeah, i didnt think so."
Now you claim the exact opposite.
You are a fucking wizard, obviously. No wonder you have latched onto the idea Epstein killed himself. Because it appeals to your reptilian mind.

Where do you get the idea that Epstein was spending twelve hours a day with his lawyers? From the raccoons that live in your head?

And first you claim Epstein didn't mention being attacked "Did epdtein (sic) report being attacked 3 weeks ago? Yeah, i didnt think so."
You are a fucking wizard, obviously. No wonder you have latched onto the idea Epstein killed himself. Because it appeals to your reptilian mind.
I read stuff. Thats how i knew.

Epstein spent his last days gorging on vending machine snacks with lawyers in visiting area to avoid cramped cell

Epstein spent his last days gorging on vending machine snacks with lawyers in visiting area to avoid cramped cell

And here I thought you got all your info from a reputable place like National Enquirer. From Epstein's own Wikipedia page: In the evening before Epstein died, he was in good spirits according to a source familiar with Epstein's case.[233] Epstein told one of his lawyers before they left on Friday, the day before his death, that “I’ll see you Sunday.” Throughout his meetings he was positive. Epstein was confident that he was going to win the double-jeopardy motion in connection with his related 2008 Florida conviction. Epstein also had hope that on appeal that he would get bail. The appeal was pending before the US Second Circuit Court of Appeals at the time of his death.[233] On July 23, Epstein was found unconscious in his jail cell with injuries to his neck.[144] Epstein told his lawyers that his cellmate, the cop, had roughed him up. Epstein's estate independent pathologist, Michael Baden, who was at the examination, was unable to discuss the result, since, as of August 16, he was bound by a gag order from the medical examiner office and Epstein's estate.[225]

Sure doesn't sound like a guy who planned to kill himself.

Last edited:

And here I thought you got all your info from a reputable place like National Enquirer.
Youre the conspiracy theorist, not me.

It is no "theory" that:
  1. There were a lot of strange circumstances and coincidences to Epstein's death. Here was a highest profile federal prisoner of highest interest to authorities, a key witness in numerous potential heinous crimes involving people at the highest levels who had apparently already tried to kill himself once, and they all but rolled out the red carpet for him to off himself.
  2. As a close friend of the Clintons, he is but the latest of about 126 people close to them with potentially damaging info to all die under strange circumstances.
You'd have to be an idiot not to want to ask questions and not wonder about that. Are you an idiot?
"He already tried to kill himself"

Yet you think he was murdered? :cuckoo:

That's the official story Goonboy, try to keep up. Epstein was found with marks around his neck 3 weeks prior to death. Officially ruled attempted suicide. No actual suicide device found or noted. Hmmm. Must have evaporated. Maybe the maid took it while cleaning up the room.
Pretty hard to report anything when you are unconscious, bubble boy. Then again, no one had any direct contact with Epstein through all of this, his lawyers were unable to reach him, so all we have are the words of 3rd parties, from the prison. I'm sure they are covering nothing up. You go right on believing everything the press tells you, they and the government never lie.
He was with his lawyers CONSTANTLY. They said 12+ hours every day.

What does a guy planning on killing himself need with lawyers, much less spend 12 hours a day with them?

And here I thought you got all your info from a reputable place like National Enquirer.
Youre the conspiracy theorist, not me.

The only conspiracy theory going on here is that a guy worth billions with every means and expectation on beating a prison rap committed suicide and did so in the very few hours on the one night his lawyers were gone, the guards watching him fell asleep and the cameras taping him all broke down, then they tried to cover it all up.

Funny libs having trouble with this conspiracy when they conjured up the number one bull shit conspiracy of all time.

I guess you didnt hear there was an autopsy
Strangulation is strangulation. Link to the information that definitely confirms the difference between self strangulation
and strangulation by another on Epstein.
Thanks in advance. Btw the little laughing head is a great touch coming from a real dick!

Yep, exactly like that. Fake nonsense.
No fake nonsense at all. There is still zero proof that Jeffery Epstein killed himself.
Got that? Zero proof! Get over your own idiocy.

Other than the fact that NOBODY went into his cell between the last time he was seen alive and when he was found dead? ON CAMERA?

I bet you also think the moon landing was fake because no one was on the moon to prove Armstrong was the first person to step on it?

Other than the fact that NOBODY went into his cell between the last time he was seen alive and when he was found dead? ON CAMERA?
Can you explain this incongruous sentence? You claim no one went into Epstein's cell but of course you don't know that, do you?
You weren't there, were you? And you haven't seen security video of the matter, if indeed it exists, have you? No one has.

Basically you entire post was crap from start to finish. Good job.

I bet you also think the moon landing was fake because no one was on the moon to prove Armstrong was the first person to step on it?
I'll bet I don't.

Can you explain this incongruous sentence? You claim no one went into Epstein's cell but of course you don't know that, do you?
You weren't there, were you? And you haven't seen security video of the matter, if indeed it exists, have you? No one has.

Basically you entire post was crap from start to finish. Good job.

I'll bet I didn't.

What's so hard to understand? There is a camera on the block of the jail his cell was in. NOBODY was seen going in, or coming out of his cell when he hung himself. THEY HAVE THE TAPE. The coroner would not rule it a suicide until she got all the evidence. Do you pay attention to anything outside the conspiracy nutjobs?

He was housed in what is basically their version of protective custody. His last cellmate was an ex-cop. All you people who go looking for conspiracies because you can't handle the truth are a joke. There is literally NOTHING unexplained here, other than the fact that why Barr and others in the DoJ continued to let a federal jail run at 75% staff for so long despite several requests to hire more people and fix the issue.

So what are the facts you see that makes you believe it is a conspiracy? That he had dirt on several powerful people? The Clintons? Prince Andrew? Donald Trump?

No one killed him but himself.

Jeffrey Epstein Autopsy Results Show He Hanged Himself in Suicide

Last edited:

Forum List

Back