Breaking... Three Epstein lawyers challenge autopsy results mcc prison staff refuses to help invest

They turned the cameras off.
Truly? Turned them off? Then now I'm 100% certain I was right thinking the people who mocked others as "conspiracy loons" are every bit the smug stupid a-holes I thought they were.

There are way too many irregularities going on here.

They claim the 4 cameras all malfunctioned at the same time - but yeah, they turned them off.
Got any proof "they turned them off"? How about you conspiracy people actually present real evidence for once? "They did this, they did that", you people always make declarative statements without any proof at all.

Well had they "malfunctioned" , where is the call to maintainence to examine them? How about you produce that? We already know about sleeping guards and falsified paperwork. This is no longer conspiracy, it's an investigation into wrongdoing, leading to a murder.

Truly? Turned them off? Then now I'm 100% certain I was right thinking the people who mocked others as "conspiracy loons" are every bit the smug stupid a-holes I thought they were.

They claim the 4 cameras all malfunctioned at the same time - but yeah, they turned them off.
Got any proof "they turned them off"? How about you conspiracy people actually present real evidence for once? "They did this, they did that", you people always make declarative statements without any proof at all.

Well had they "malfunctioned" , where is the call to maintainence to examine them? How about you produce that? We already know about sleeping guards and falsified paperwork. This is no longer conspiracy, it's an investigation into wrongdoing, leading to a murder.
To say that he was murdered implies that he didnt kill himself. Where is your proof of that? I mean, i can say Bigfoot came into his cell and shot him with a laser gun, but without proof its just me saying stuff.

I read so many stories of how the Rich and famous (like that DuPont heiress) allegedly commit murder and their money gets them off the hook.
I find it exceptionally odd that a man as wealthy and well connected to ultra powerful Democrats such as the Clintons, as Epstein was, never even made it to trial.

I could see him committing suicide AFTER being found guilty and AFTER receiving a lengthy sentence....but BEFORE a trial???
He probably could have bought enough powerful lawyers to likely get the charges dropped.

Seems like this was a silencing of the lamb.

The guy owned an island and had mansions all around the western hemisphere! He could afford the best attorneys. Plus he had beaten every other rap he had ever faced and had a lot of leverage to plea bargain with.

Of course not, the official statement is the cameras "malfunctioned."

‘Camera Malfunction’ in Epstein’s Cell Prevented Recording of His Alleged Suicide

‘Camera Malfunction’ in Epstein’s Cell Prevented Recording of His Alleged Suicide
Then quit saying they turned them off.

When Eric Swallowswell stands above you with his dick out on a sunny day and tells you it's raining, quit saying he's pissing on your head...

Be stupid.
Be a sheep.
Be a democrat..

When Eric Swallowswell stands above you with his dick out on a sunny day and tells you it's raining, quit saying he's pissing on your head...

Be stupid.
Be a sheep.
Be a democrat..
Got proof? If not, then kick rocks.

Cameras just happened to stop working.
Guards just happened to stop monitoring.
No prisoners saw or heard anything.
Records just happened to get falsified.
Prison just happened to put Epstein back into solitary cell without suicide watch.
Jeffrey just happened to pick that time to pick the exact way in which one could actually hang oneself off a bedpost with a paper sheet until the bones in your own throat broke.
Official medical story just happened to take a week to get straight.
Damn rat bastards are still holding to those silly conspiracy theories!

sw2.jpg

Prison just happened to put Epstein back into solitary cell without suicide watch.
Jeffrey just happened to pick that time to pick the exact way in which one could actually hang oneself off a bedpost with a paper sheet until the bones in your own throat broke.

View attachment 274838
If its so obviously a murder, why didnt these evil masterminds plan it better?

View attachment 274838

Plan it better? They got away with it, didn't they?

If it is so obviously not a killing to you, you sure are prepared to accept a fantastic number of bizarre coincidences in your life.

View attachment 274838

Plan it better? They got away with it, didn't they?

If it is so obviously not a killing to you, you sure are prepared to accept a fantastic number of bizarre coincidences in your life.
No, apparently you internet conspiracy theorists figured it out instantly. These masterminds must suck at making plans.

To say that he was murdered implies that he didnt kill himself. Where is your proof of that? I mean, i can say Bigfoot came into his cell and shot him with a laser gun, but without proof its just me saying stuff.
Where's the "proof" Epstein killed himself? There is none! None at all.

And there is much better reason to think he was killed.....guards asleep, cameras off, Epstein's up beat state of mind prior to his killing, taken off suicide watch to eliminate witnesses despite supposedly trying to kill himself Why Was Jeffrey Epstein Removed From Suicide Watch Before His Mysterious Death? - Big League Politics
etc, than to believe he somehow killed himself.

BREAKING: Alleged “camera malfunction” last night at MCC where Jeffrey Epstein was locked up.#EpsteinFiles

— Michael Coudrey (@MichaelCoudrey) August 10, 2019

BREAKING: Two guards at the MCC who normally have overnight shift that watches over suicide risk inmates, were both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled “Maintenance” to jail cells and hallways. This morning Epstein was found dead

— BNL NEWS (@BreakingNLive) August 10, 2019

Last edited:

View attachment 274838

Why bother?

A democrat could cut the heads off of children on national TV and nothing would happen to them.

Unproven Claim of 'Camera Malfunction' Before Epstein's Death - FactCheck.org

OF COURSE! I love how these conspiracies dudes are 100% convinced just because one of their crackpot sources made up some bullshit. They need to settle the fuck down and act like adults.

Ohh, lefty "fact checkers" how convincing... :lmao:

Forum List

Back