Another DemonRAT...Man Plotted to Kill Children Because Their School Was Painted Like American flag

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A man has been arrested in Florida over allegations he was planning to kill elementary schoolchildren because their school is painted to look like an American flag.Authorities say 22-year-old Andrew Ivan Aman was plotting to stab "as many children as possible" at Bellamy Elementary School in Tampa, Florida.The suspect reportedly told police that he has a dislike for the United States and its citizens' "obnoxious pride in America."

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...

He doesn't LOOK LIKE a Sane Republican...but I am sure it was Trump's fault...again!

andrew%20aman_1565739561380.jpg_7590976_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Original Fox News article

My message for the guy: You make it sound like what them kids are guilty of is the worst thing that anyone can be guilty of.

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

It's like I've been saying all along. Democrats are the worst kind of bigots. Don't like the color of the school, stab somebody. Too effin crazy.

A man has been arrested in Florida over allegations he was planning to kill elementary schoolchildren because their school is painted to look like an American flag.Authorities say 22-year-old Andrew Ivan Aman was plotting to stab "as many children as possible" at Bellamy Elementary School in Tampa, Florida.The suspect reportedly told police that he has a dislike for the United States and its citizens' "obnoxious pride in America."

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...

He doesn't LOOK LIKE a Sane Republican...but I am sure it was Trump's fault...again!

andrew%20aman_1565739561380.jpg_7590976_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Original Fox News article
Typical progressive behavior

It's like I've been saying all along. Democrats are the worst kind of bigots. Don't like the color of the school, stab somebody. Too effin crazy.

Any proof that democrat bigots are worse than other bigots?

Does not seem like he is an American, the way the article is written, let alone your false accusation of being a Democratic registered voter.

Probably owned no guns, because he is a foreign born or because as the article states he has suffered from mental illness for years.

They Baker Acted him.....

Put him in a mental institution.... I believe it takes a family member to Baker Act in Florida?

Forum List

Back