Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Blocking of Obama's Immigration

Oh please, who do you think you're talking to?

I know better than to attempt sense with the likes of you.

And by that you mean "someone who recognizes me for a sad lying hack".

You know what you are.

Yes, I do. I also know what you are. You're a sad, lying commie piece of shit.

Have a nice day hon.

Every day is a nice day for me.

You know what you are.

Have a nice day hon.

We can all see otherwise from your activity here.

You know what you are.

Have a nice day hon.

What tripe, lol. I'm happy all day every day. Sorry, I know you want everybody to be as miserable as you are. You won't find that degree of misery outside the death cultist circle, I'm afraid.

You know what you are.

Have a nice day hon.

What tripe, lol. I'm happy all day every day. Sorry, I know you want everybody to be as miserable as you are. You won't find that degree of misery outside the death cultist circle, I'm afraid.

"Tripe" was your assessment, have a nice day.

Then celebrate obama's deportation record, it's quite outstanding actually.

You know what you are.

With Muslim associations, don't forget that one. That explains his infatuation with Obama.

Have a nice day hon.

Yes. It's my assessment of your smarmy nonsense.

Seriously?
From 1998 to 2007, 816,000 criminal aliens were removed from the United States because of a criminal charge or conviction. This is equal to about one-fifth of the nation’s total jail and prison population.

That is approximately 20% of our jail population.

Homeland Security let 166,000 criminal illegal immigrants stay in U.S.
Now let's look at the period from 2008-2014.
Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643

I'm not saying there aren't many that come to work hard still, but you also have much larger numbers than decades ago that aren't.

Data please.

We can only hope. Sad thing is at one time most of those crossing wanted nothing but a chance at life and were willing to work hard for it. Today, you have criminals, those just wanting a free ride, free healthcare, and then the terrorists mixed in amongst them, causing problems for everyone. It is time to find solutions that work.
if you deport 100 but a 100 more are coming across....who is winning?.....

The answer is we need to deport more than are coming across illegally.
thats a pretty broad brush you are using there....
[/QUOTE]

You know what you are.

With Muslim associations, don't forget that one. That explains his infatuation with Obama.
Commies admire muslims because they're so good at killing innocents.

How the Obama Administration Inflates Deportation Statistics | NumbersUSA
Wrong. His numbers include those apprehended at the border itself and returned immediately, which historically had never been done before. They lie a good game.

You have only this one source then?

Can you please compare his rates with Bush's over the same time span in terms of length then perhaps?

Tell you what . You admit that the Obama Administration was dishonest about trying to add those into the deportation count, and I'll do that research.

The entire american political system and ecnomic system is dishonest. The entire thing, he being part of said system engages in the same shit they all do. Have you figured out absolutely nothing? Jesus some of you people.
Funny how you are choking on your lies. Goodbye you twit.

How the Obama Administration Inflates Deportation Statistics | NumbersUSA
Wrong. His numbers include those apprehended at the border itself and returned immediately, which historically had never been done before. They lie a good game.

You have only this one source then?

Can you please compare his rates with Bush's over the same time span in terms of length then perhaps?

Tell you what . You admit that the Obama Administration was dishonest about trying to add those into the deportation count, and I'll do that research.

The entire american political system and ecnomic system is dishonest. The entire thing, he being part of said system engages in the same shit they all do. Have you figured out absolutely nothing? Jesus some of you people.

Dude, I'm 100% on that train, but I asked you SPECIFICALLY about THIS case. Do you admit that THIS Administration was dishonest when they tried to add those people turned around at the border to the deported count? That's a yes or no question.

You recieved and affirmative answer. Dude. Get it? Stop focusing on a party or personalities, it is the entire system, there is no good side.
Otherwise you just got caught in a lie and can't answer. Goodbye twit.

You know what you are.

Have a nice day hon.
Got owned again didn't you commie twit?

Have a nice day hon.

You are a stupid twit.

What is the "Constitutional professor's" record in front of SCOTUS now, like 31-3. I think Kennedy actually died from over extending himself kicking Obama in the ass so many times.................

Obama calls the ruling "heartbreaking".

So get that folks, this is where the Dimocrat party of today is. Having a border, and expecting people to use the legal channels open to them, is "heartbreaking".
He also has stated his intent to ignore it and continue to act criminally.

The good news is, this piece of excrement potus will be gone soon.

Obama must have said he didn't have the authority to change the immigration law a dozen tmes. He was right all of those times and was only wrong once. When he did it.

I only got to listen to part of his speech, but perhaps someone that heard it all can tell me if he ever said the word 'illegal' in front of 'immigrant.' I suspect 'illegal immigrant' is a no no just as 'radical Islamic terrorist' is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back