Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Blocking of Obama's Immigration

Then celebrate obama's deportation record, it's quite outstanding actually.

Haha! Great minds think alike! I was typing yhe same as you posted. Thank you.

No it isn't.

How many of those "deportations" are people who were caught trying to sneak in and turned right back around and sent back to Mexico? Obama is the first President to ever count those people as deportees.

So dishonest.

How the Obama Administration Inflates Deportation Statistics | NumbersUSA
Wrong. His numbers include those apprehended at the border itself and returned immediately, which historically had never been done before. They lie a good game.

You have only this one source then?

Can you please compare his rates with Bush's over the same time span in terms of length then perhaps?

Haha! Great minds think alike! I was typing yhe same as you posted. Thank you.

No it isn't.

How many of those "deportations" are people who were caught trying to sneak in and turned right back around and sent back to Mexico? Obama is the first President to ever count those people as deportees.

So dishonest.

So subtract those then, k?

Supreme Court sticks a finger in supreme leader's ass. Ha ha ha.

Wrong. His numbers include those apprehended at the border itself and returned immediately, which historically had never been done before. They lie a good game.

Can you please compare his rates with Bush's over the same time span in terms of length then perhaps?

Tell you what . You admit that the Obama Administration was dishonest about trying to add those into the deportation count, and I'll do that research.

His press conference was a huge hissy fit,and border line lie,he couldn't admit he got shot down,it wasn't a ruling,blaming repubs,it was sad,then he throws minorities under the buss with his condescending they clean our rooms and make our beds,like that is all they can do,why minorities line up behind dems ,they just don't listen to what these politicians say

How many more do you want?
Deportation Numbers Unwrapped
High deportation figures are misleading
House Judiciary Committee: Obama Fudging Deportation Numbers
None

Tell you what . You admit that the Obama Administration was dishonest about trying to add those into the deportation count, and I'll do that research.

The entire american political system and ecnomic system is dishonest. The entire thing, he being part of said system engages in the same shit they all do. Have you figured out absolutely nothing? Jesus some of you people.

So Bush is your template now?

I walked out after just a few lines.
His press conference was a huge hissy fit,and border line lie,he couldn't admit he got shot down,it wasn't a ruling,blaming repubs,it was sad,then he throws minorities under the buss with his condescending they clean our rooms and make our beds,like that is all they can do,why minorities line up behind dems ,they just don't listen to what these politicians say

The entire american political system and ecnomic system is dishonest. The entire thing, he being part of said system engages in the same shit they all do. Have you figured out absolutely nothing? Jesus some of you people.

Dude, I'm 100% on that train, but I asked you SPECIFICALLY about THIS case. Do you admit that THIS Administration was dishonest when they tried to add those people turned around at the border to the deported count? That's a yes or no question.

So why is he refusing to deport these four million illegals if he's so great at it?

You've obviously erroneously assumed I’m championing Obama and/or the democratic party, but that’s your blind spot shoog, not mine. You’re way too quick with your assumptions and never open to discussion, just fecal slinging right outta the gate. Repeatedly.

Forum List

Back