Breaking: Supreme Court Upholds Blocking of Obama's Immigration

Big deal. It wasn't a real ruling. It was a tied vote. You don't think the same thing will be back in the court again next year after Hillary appoints a new judge?

Big deal. It wasn't a real ruling. It was a tied vote. You don't think the same thing will be back in the court again next year after Hillary appoints a new judge?

Ahh, unhappy that your potus can't just wave his septor and create his own laws ? Poor baby.

Ahh, unhappy that your potus can't just wave his septor and create his own laws ? Poor baby.

It's the right thing to do, and it will get done. Right wingers would rather act like children and block him than do the right thing.

It's the right thing to do, and it will get done. Right wingers would rather act like children and block him than do the right thing.

Yeah, we should just forget about our borders and our legal channels for immigration.
How dare us expect immigrants to follow the law.

It may be the right thing to do, but apparently you are too fucking retarded to understand that the POTUS simply doesn't have the authority to do it on his own.

What if a President tried to do something you did NOT agree with?

Fucking moron.

It may be the right thing to do, but apparently you are too fucking retarded to understand that the POTUS simply doesn't have the authority to do it on his own.

Fucking moron.

You mean something like waging a war against a country that didn't attack us?

Fucking moron.

Congress voted on that and approved it , you fucking idiot.

Fucking moron.

Based on false information. When the lies were exposed, instead of backing off, we doubled down.

Fucking moron.

Based on false information. When the lies were exposed, instead of backing off, we doubled down.

Who gives a shit you moron. The topic is a President who essentially says " Congress won't do what I want them to do, so I'm just going to do it on my own"

That has nothing to do with Iraq.

Let's say some conservative douche became President and he said "Congress won't make being gay illegal, so I'm just going to do it on my own" would you bemoan a court telling that President "No Sir, you can't do that, you have over reached?" Of course not, but you are either too partisan to admit that, or too stupid to understand the ramifications of cheering on a President who overstepped simply b/c THIS time he overstepped to do something YOU approve of.

Fucking moron.

Who gives a shit you moron. The topic is a President who essentially says " Congress won't do what I want them to do, so I'm just going to do it on my own"

Let's say some conservative douche became President and he said "Congress won't make being gay illegal, so I'm just going to do it on my own" would you bemoan a court telling that President "No Sir, you can't do that, you have over reached?" Of course not, but you are either too partisan to admit that, or too stupid to understand the ramifications of cheering on a President who overstepped simply b/c THIS time he overstepped to do something YOU approve of.

I answered your question. If you think that is off subject, then quit asking off subject questions dummy. You're just another right winger pouting because that's what right wingers do.

Fucking moron.

I answered your question. If you think that is off subject, then quit asking off subject questions dummy. You're just another right winger pouting because that's what right wingers do.

I'm neither right wing nor pouting and no you didn't answer the question you fucking idiot. You brought up going into Iraq in a stupid attempt to zing Bush, who I couldn't care less about BUT Congress authorized going into Iraq, making that a legal action. As opposed to Obama simply writing laws and parsing them as Executive Actions.

You stupid piece of shit.

I'm neither right wing nor pouting and no you didn't answer the question you fucking idiot. You brought up going into Iraq in a stupid attempt to zing Bush, who I couldn't care less about BUT Congress authorized going into Iraq, making that a legal action. As opposed to Obama simply writing laws and parsing them as Executive Actions.

Please post often. It's some of the best evidence available to explain why right wingers don't need to be anywhere near the Presidency, or Congress

Please post often. It's some of the best evidence available to explain why right wingers don't need to be anywhere near the Presidency, or Congress

Yes, my pointing out that you are stupid and unable to follow a conversation proves that a group that I'm not even a member of should not be in power....................

What a fucking idiot.

Yes, my pointing out that you are stupid and unable to follow a conversation proves that a group that I'm not even a member of should not be in power....................

What a fucking idiot.

OK.I get it. You're another one of those who are embarrassed to admit you are a republican, so you call yourself something like Independent, or Libertarian, or some other silly name, but you always support right wing policies. Here is a bit of information you need to understand.If you support republican ideals, you're a republican, no matter what you want to call yourself.

What a fucking idiot.

OK.I get it. You're another one of those who are embarrassed to admit you are a republican, so you call yourself something like Independent, or Libertarian, or some other silly name, but you always support right wing policies. Here is a bit of information you need to understand.If you support republican ideals, you're a republican, no matter what you want to call yourself.

No, I don't always support right wing policies you lying piece of shit, and that has NOTHING to do with this topic anyway.

See, this is how this works.If I could pick my absolute dream law, I would not want the POTUS just unilaterally passing it, because I believe in our system of checks and balances.

You on the other hand are a dumb fuck who jumps for joy when a President exceeds his authority.

What a fucking idiot.

No, I don't always support right wing policies you lying piece of shit, and that has NOTHING to do with this topic anyway.

See, this is how this works.If I could pick my absolute dream law, I would not want the POTUS just unilaterally passing it, because I believe in our system of checks and balances.

You on the other hand are a dumb fuck who jumps for joy when a President exceeds his authority.

Again, if you are concerned about being off subject, you shouldn't divert the discussion. I'm still not sure how responding directly to your remarks is off subject. So you agree with republicans but you are not a republican. That's kinda like saying I agree with people who like good Rum, but I don't like good Rum.

Forum List

Back