Breaking: Senate Votes Down Broad Obamacare Repeal (57-43 vote)

The fact is that the GOP won and can't govern.

Trump has already signed 40 bills into law, I'm sorry what was your point?

They are almost all simply repealing existing legislation, except broadly supported Veterans Affairs reform, Trump got little to nothing positive done.

Here is a sample of what Trump has been "busy" with:

March 27, 2017: H.J. Res. 58 - "Joint Resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Department of Education relating to teacher preparation issues"

This resolution strikes down another Obama-era Education Department regulation that established definitions and requirements for states and higher education institution to develop ways to assess teacher preparation.

Translation :crybaby: Blues debunked our liberal talking point again :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Why do all the Trumpsters behave like silly adolescents?

What has Turmp delivered legislatively that you were hoping for when you voted for him? Name one.

He crushed Hillary embarrassing her, the Dem party, and the liberal media now that's a win!! :eusa_dance: Then you Demwits bragged that Trump couldn't put a conservative on the SCOTUS and we used the nuke option on your ass and did :eusa_dance: I'd go on but the mods say I'm too mean to you poor libs.

I will repeat the question, see if you can answer it directly and SANELY:

What has Turmp delivered legislatively that you were hoping for when you voted for him? Name one.

Millions have been forced into Obamacare something they will never use and cannot afford...
an voluntary "opt in" would've been sufficient… But forcing them into something they want nothing to do with - that is a problem.

the truly needy are but a small fraction, the majority are lazy deadbeats

And I'm sure you have some data to back up that claim too :rolleyes:

Do you really want me to post Pelosi's daughter interviewing deadbeats outside the welfare office? Wait, that's not really a question lol

Data. Do you know what that is?

Don't get mad at me, this was Pelosi's daughter and the liberal media mocking the deadbeats in your party. :laugh: 87% of Obamacare participants got financial assistance, do you really expect us to believe none of them can work a job and pay their own damn bills? :laugh:

Oh boy, seven Senators will be declared dead by Trump because they did not vote to fuck a bunch of Americans out of their insurance.

"Their" health insurance? I'm paying for the deadbeats its mine.
There is no way to avoid paying for "deadbeats" in any western health system.
. True, but was Obama's care the answer ?? Think about that one, and then let it sink in. We need a bipartisan bill, and we need it yesterday. The government not coming together on this is just outright crazy, but it just shows us about the dam war that's taking place, and we are caught in the middle of it. Time for the government to work for us again, and the swamp needs drained quick fast and in a hurry.

ACA reform IS bipartisan.

1. Republicans at Heritage conceived the framework in the 90s as an alternative to Clinton's healthcare reform.
2. Republican Mitt Romney signed and implemented it into law in his state while guys like Gingrich touted it as a blueprint for the country.
3. Democrats delivered that very blueprint to the country.

Let those facts sink in.
Mitt Romney was never a Republican he was just a Mormon piece of fucking shit…

...He was a Republican nominee for president in 2012 and you are trying to tell us he wasn't a Republican?

Wtf is wrong with you? Did he piss on your Trump too hard?

Do you really want me to post Pelosi's daughter interviewing deadbeats outside the welfare office? Wait, that's not really a question lol

Do you have any clue what serious data and evidence is?

I'll give you one - it's not little stories and anecdotes.

Riiiight a bunch of welfare deadbeats admitting they are too lazy to work a job on video, nothing to see here. Do you work for fake news CNN?

They are almost all simply repealing existing legislation, except broadly supported Veterans Affairs reform, Trump got little to nothing positive done.

March 27, 2017: H.J. Res. 58 - "Joint Resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Department of Education relating to teacher preparation issues"

This resolution strikes down another Obama-era Education Department regulation that established definitions and requirements for states and higher education institution to develop ways to assess teacher preparation.

Translation :crybaby: Blues debunked our liberal talking point again :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

He crushed Hillary embarrassing her, the Dem party, and the liberal media now that's a win!! :eusa_dance: Then you Demwits bragged that Trump couldn't put a conservative on the SCOTUS and we used the nuke option on your ass and did :eusa_dance: I'd go on but the mods say I'm too mean to you poor libs.

I will repeat the question, see if you can answer it directly and SANELY:

Ask me in 4 years, if you are still sane. Do you demand the Steelers immediately win the super bowl after the first pre-season game?

. True, but was Obama's care the answer ?? Think about that one, and then let it sink in. We need a bipartisan bill, and we need it yesterday. The government not coming together on this is just outright crazy, but it just shows us about the dam war that's taking place, and we are caught in the middle of it. Time for the government to work for us again, and the swamp needs drained quick fast and in a hurry.

1. Republicans at Heritage conceived the framework in the 90s as an alternative to Clinton's healthcare reform.
2. Republican Mitt Romney signed and implemented it into law in his state while guys like Gingrich touted it as a blueprint for the country.

Let those facts sink in.

...He was a Republican nominee for president in 2012 and you are trying to tell us he wasn't a Republican?

Mitt Romney was always a progressive shit stain… Even to this day

Riiiight a bunch of welfare deadbeats admitting they are too lazy to work a job on video, nothing to see here. Do you work for fake news CNN?

Your argument is such:

1. Most of people on welfare do not really need it and are just abusing the system.
2. I know this because I've seen a youtube video of a bunch of welfare deadbeats.

Does that look like a well thought out argument to you? It shouldn't, not even a little bit. This should look like a thought pattern of an intellectually underdeveloped person.

Your argument is such:

1. Most of people on welfare do not really need it and are just abusing the system.
2. I know this because I've seen a youtube video of a bunch of welfare deadbeats.

Does that look like a well thought out argument to you? It shouldn't, not even a little bit. This should look like a thought pattern of an intellectually underdeveloped person.

How about people pay for their own shit?

Your argument is such:

How many times do I have to tell you, 87% of Obamacare...lets call them recipients, received financial assistance.

Your argument is such:

How about people pay for their own shit?

ALARM ^^^ racist sexist fill-in-the-blank-aphobe questioning government handouts seize him!!

. You can keep your doctor excetra, excetra.

Show me where in ACA it states that you will keep your doctor.

Conservative fools keep using this line as if doctor or insurance turnover was invented by ACA. It certainly wasn't and few of Obama's false promises don't reflect on law's actual merits.

You know what's REALLY going to cause people to lose their doctor and insurance? REPEALING OF ACA.

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

I know you call it Obamacare, but it still is does NOT make it conflatable with Obama the person.

I kept my doctor and plan.

Oh boy, seven Senators will be declared dead by Trump because they did not vote to fuck a bunch of Americans out of their insurance.

And I'm paying for yours. Welcome to the world of how insurance works, jackass.

Here let me rate your post :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

So you don't know how the concept of insurance works? I mean, I'm not surprised.

Your version is I pay double so you can gift insurance to deadbeats to buy their votes. Your lib bull shit is hip deep fool.

Nope he's right you have no concept of what insurance is or how it works.

Show me where in ACA it states that you will keep your doctor.

Conservative fools keep using this line as if doctor or insurance turnover was invented by ACA. It certainly wasn't and few of Obama's false promises don't reflect on law's actual merits.

You know what's REALLY going to cause people to lose their doctor and insurance? REPEALING OF ACA.

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

I know you call it Obamacare, but it still is does NOT make it conflatable with Obama the person.

Here let me rate your post :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

So you don't know how the concept of insurance works? I mean, I'm not surprised.

Your version is I pay double so you can gift insurance to deadbeats to buy their votes. Your lib bull shit is hip deep fool.

87% of Obamacare recipients received financial assistance, go ahead explain how I'm not paying for deadbeats lib. lol

The one thing that Obama did do was let Obamacare go through the regular committee processes and they did talk to some moderate Republicans although they could not get any. The Republican plan was put together by a few Republicans. They did not reach out to moderates nor did they reach out to Democrat moderates like Joe Manchin and Heidi Heitkamp.

The fact is that the GOP won and can't govern.

Trump did not crush anyone. Had Clinton got 1.5% more in each state, she would have won. This was a election where people voted for who they hated the least.

Let those facts sink in.

Mitt Romney was always a progressive shit stain… Even to this day

I would take Romney over Trump any day of the week. At least he has some class unlike Trump,

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

87% of Obamacare recipients received financial assistance, go ahead explain how I'm not paying for deadbeats lib. lol

Did your taxes go up without your income going up the past 4 years? You don't know shit about this.

Forum List

Back