Breaking! Schumer Livid As Trump To Divert 3.6 Billion In Pentagon Funds To Build The Wall

tL8XmZp.jpg

Damn that Trump! That money was supposed to go for sexual awareness classes and cultural appreciation seminars for the troops.
Be sure to use that excuse when President Biden pulls military funds for his climate change agenda
Climate change is not a charge of the constitution, protecting our borders is.

If biden wins, and if he wants to redirect money to a constitutional function, I dont think most people would have a problem with it

Lol.......and now the Democrats are all of the sudden concerned about the military. Total bullshit! Schumer could give a damn about the military. Schumer called Trump’s move to divert funds from military projects to pay for the border wall a “slap in the face”. Somebody cue the Monty Python 'fish slapping dance!

Pentagon diverts $3.6 billion in military construction funds to build Trump's border wall

NEW: President Trump to Divert $3.6 Billion From Pentagon For Border Wall Funding
Corey Booker is going to grow hair so he can rip it out

Way to fuck over the military!
We don’t have a country if we don’t have borders

Which is why I have been saying for a decade that we need to put our military on the border and let them defend this nation instead of defending other nations borders.
It’s against the LAW.. we aren’t supposed to have a standing military only militias.. and they arrested some militias in new Mexico for doing just that.

Lol.......and now the Democrats are all of the sudden concerned about the military. Total bullshit! Schumer could give a damn about the military. Schumer called Trump’s move to divert funds from military projects to pay for the border wall a “slap in the face”. Somebody cue the Monty Python 'fish slapping dance!

Pentagon diverts $3.6 billion in military construction funds to build Trump's border wall

NEW: President Trump to Divert $3.6 Billion From Pentagon For Border Wall Funding
I do love when our hysterical congressional Dems lose their shit when Trump acts in America's best interest. Anything that is good for the US they believe to be bad for them.

I suppose that is the case.

Chuck Schumer eats dingleberries

Which is why I have been saying for a decade that we need to put our military on the border and let them defend this nation instead of defending other nations borders.
Whoa!!! You would have our military defend America's border? What are you ... some kinda NAZI?

So how does deploying the military differ from using defense funds to build the wall that will defend our border?

Damn that Trump! That money was supposed to go for sexual awareness classes and cultural appreciation seminars for the troops.
Be sure to use that excuse when President Biden pulls military funds for his climate change agenda
Climate change is not a charge of the constitution, protecting our borders is.

If biden wins, and if he wants to redirect money to a constitutional function, I dont think most people would have a problem with it
Our lefties believe defending our border is somehow "immoral" but if any Dem were to do the same they would stand, click their heels, and cheer.

It’s against the LAW.. we aren’t supposed to have a standing military only militias.. and they arrested some militias in new Mexico for doing just that.

It is not against the law, the law says that the military cannot preform law enforcement functions. Defense of the border is not and should not be a law enforcement function.

It is not against the law, the law says that the military cannot preform law enforcement functions. Defense of the border is not and should not be a law enforcement function.
It’s in the constitution we aren’t supposed to have a standing army Only militias. ... bring back militias

Whoa!!! You would have our military defend America's border? What are you ... some kinda NAZI?

So how does deploying the military differ from using defense funds to build the wall that will defend our border?

A wall cannot defend anything, it is just a static barrier.

Pull the troops out of Europe and put them on the border and you save money, instead of spending more money we do not have.

A wall cannot defend anything, it is just a static barrier.

Pull the troops out of Europe and put them on the border and you save money, instead of spending more money we do not have.
Do jails have walls? Walls work in Israel they have seen almost 100% repeal of Africans crossing over

Do jails have walls? Walls work in Israel they have seen almost 100% repeal of Africans crossing over

Jails have guards because the walls would not stop anyone without them.

Israel's wall is manned by their defense force, the wall would not stop shit without the Defense Force.

Forum List

Back