Dems block 'born alive' bill to provide medical care to infants who survive failed abortions

And most when asked say it’s a woman’s choice..

You all are sick fucks

Dems block 'born alive' bill to provide medical care to infants who survive failed abortions

It is. Deal with it.

It's murder......deal with it.

Nope. It is an internal event within another person’s body, that you have no more business making a decision about than I do with you prostate surgery.

How many of your kids have you killed?

You all are sick fucks

It is. Deal with it.

Nope. It is an internal event within another person’s body, that you have no more business making a decision about than I do with you prostate surgery.
It’s says after they are born you retard

Clearly, Democrats want the right to terminate.
Yup. When Republicans step up to the plate and start to care about the mothers themselves, the children AFTER birth....all children, they will have a valid stand.

You all are sick fucks

It is. Deal with it.

Thousands.

You all are sick fucks

It is. Deal with it.

It’s says after they are born you retard
No. It doesn’t moron.

You all are sick fucks

It is. Deal with it.

Thousands.

I can believe it, you seem quite sick.

Clearly, Democrats want the right to terminate.
Yup. When Republicans step up to the plate and start to care about the mothers themselves, the children AFTER birth....all children, they will have a valid stand.
Republicans give more to charities then all or Europe

Like I said. When you start to care after the birth and when you care for the mothers as much as you do the baby. I have yet to see that and frankly Republican policies do not reflect it.

Last edited:
It is. Deal with it.

Thousands.

I can believe it, you seem quite sick.
Not at all. All those eggs, all those potential lives. Ended with each period. How many have you killed every tome you masturbate?

You all are sick fucks

It is. Deal with it.

The kids has rights after being born alive......It not apart of the Moms body.

Forum List

Back