Breaking! Schumer Livid As Trump To Divert 3.6 Billion In Pentagon Funds To Build The Wall

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Last edited:
The books over at the Pentagon are so shitty I doubt they'll even notice that it's missing.

Way to fuck over the military!

I think allowing a sieve for a border is a bigger smack in the face, especially when these same soldiers fight for liberty around the world and other nations borders. Trump also achieved a raise for them along with a record $600B the last budget if I'm not mistaken.

Things are gonna get stupid when the dems take over and do exactly what Trump is doing. Abusing his power and using loopholes to advance his agenda. The dems will do this with climate change and the Right is gonna go nuts... they won’t have a leg to stand on if they stay silent now about Trump

I think allowing a sieve for a border is a bigger smack in the face, especially when these same soldiers fight for liberty around the world and other nations borders. Trump also achieved a raise for them along with a record $600B the last budget if I'm not mistaken.
In a country awash in mass murders less people are caring about 3 year olds in diapers immigrating.

We should simply mine the border and put up Messikin pictograms.

Damn that Trump! That money was supposed to go for sexual awareness classes and cultural appreciation seminars for the troops.

Damn that Trump! That money was supposed to go for sexual awareness classes and cultural appreciation seminars for the troops.
Be sure to use that excuse when President Biden pulls military funds for his climate change agenda

Be sure to use that excuse when President Biden pulls military funds for his climate change agenda

"President" Biden.

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol::rofl:

10e1c2d118379514447c6b65503fd4a2.410x272x1.jpg

In a country awash in mass murders less people are caring about 3 year olds in diapers immigrating.
What about a nation "awash" in Hispanic gang violence?...doesn't fit into your narrative so you ignore it?...

Lol.......and now the Democrats are all of the sudden concerned about the military. Total bullshit! Schumer could give a damn about the military. Schumer called Trump’s move to divert funds from military projects to pay for the border wall a “slap in the face”. Somebody cue the Monty Python 'fish slapping dance!

Pentagon diverts $3.6 billion in military construction funds to build Trump's border wall

NEW: President Trump to Divert $3.6 Billion From Pentagon For Border Wall Funding

Deficit Donald loves to spend.

I remember when Texas rangers used to just shot them dead, the good ole days

Lol.......and now the Democrats are all of the sudden concerned about the military. Total bullshit! Schumer could give a damn about the military. Schumer called Trump’s move to divert funds from military projects to pay for the border wall a “slap in the face”. Somebody cue the Monty Python 'fish slapping dance!

Pentagon diverts $3.6 billion in military construction funds to build Trump's border wall

NEW: President Trump to Divert $3.6 Billion From Pentagon For Border Wall Funding

Deficit Donald loves to spend.

But then, it was ok when Obama doubled the national deficit that took all preceding presidents to create?

Riggghtt.

Forum List

Back