BREAKING: Ruth Bader Ginsburg misses court due to illness

When ginsburg kicks the bucket the left will go nuts

Kavanaugh was a cakewalk compared to the next trump nomination to the Supreme Court
It will probably be a female.
Could be

But she willbe torn limb from lib by the left also

Well hopefully these bogus rape bs hits would be avoided. I don't think Trump wants to put us through that again.lol
Never underestimate the ability of liberals to think up a good lie

She will be accused of every foul deed in the liberal playbook
I never do...lol.....But hopefully all the rape and gang rape allegations won't stick...lol......Unless she gang raped men when she was 16....BAWWWHAHA

Her year books will be scrutinized for a, "Devils Triangle" angle I will tell you that.

"Eiffel Tower with Dougie One-Nut"?

When ginsburg kicks the bucket the left will go nuts

Kavanaugh was a cakewalk compared to the next trump nomination to the Supreme Court
It will probably be a female.
Could be

But she willbe torn limb from lib by the left also

Well hopefully these bogus rape bs hits would be avoided. I don't think Trump wants to put us through that again.lol
Never underestimate the ability of liberals to think up a good lie

She will be accused of every foul deed in the liberal playbook

--- from the asshat who writes his own dictionary as he goes. SMH

b0dkivh5aur11.gif
Now that was funny. If you can't laugh at that you are a corpse. I think she is going down, not up.

What's supposed to be going on there? :dunno:

The way these 'RBG is ill' threads read, just feels like conservatives cannot wait for this liberal icon to die off.

Come on folks, lets have a little decency here and not be so ghastly.

RBG is still a human being and we should pray she lives long enough to be replaced by Trump in his second term.

Now isnt that better?

Thoughts and prayers that her Body Double has a speedy yet not so suspiciously miraculous recovery

Yanno this is why I don't eat peanuts any more. Gave me food poisoning.

Strangely enough I got over it in a couple of days. No iron lung, no death watch, nunna that. That was like 20 years ago.

Even after Trump replaces RBG the court will still be close because of Roberts penchant for voting like a Democrat. Only after Trump replaces Breyer will we have a truly conservative court. Sounds good to me.

I don't wish her ill health, but it's ridiculous this fossil is deciding legal decisions at the very highest level of our country.
Retire for christs sake !

Merrick Garland rates this post "funny".

Personally though, I think it's funny that you think somebody calling in sick is "Breaking News".
When it’s Ruth Bader Ginsburg that doesn’t miss a day unless seriously ill, it is.

It's still somebody calling in sick. That's it.

I know summa y'all salivate with wishful death-thinking and shit but that's... what is the word........ deplorable.

I don't wish her ill health, but it's ridiculous this fossil is deciding legal decisions at the very highest level of our country.

Personally though, I think it's funny that you think somebody calling in sick is "Breaking News".
When it’s Ruth Bader Ginsburg that doesn’t miss a day unless seriously ill, it is.

I know summa y'all salivate with wishful death-thinking and shit but that's... what is the word........ deplorable.

Yep....you tend to call in when your pancreas is rotting away....

Jo

Where the fuck do you see anything about "pancreas"?

I just dont get it.
How can you Demwits pretend to follow politics when you know so little?
https://www.webmd.com/cancer/pancre...-bader-ginsburg-treated-for-pancreatic-cancer

Less than 6 months....
Pancreatic cancer is 100% fatal....

Jo
Does she have pancreatic cancer? I didnt know that.

No, she has a common stomach virus. He's talking out his ass.

As I said at the beginning --- somebody calling in sick isn't "breaking news".
At the most it might be "breaking wind".

Which can be dangerous to those who have undergone cancer treatment for pancreatic cancer.

Even after Trump replaces RBG the court will still be close because of Roberts penchant for voting like a Democrat. Only after Trump replaces Breyer will we have a truly conservative court. Sounds good to me.
Roberts represents typical Bush stupidity

And he’s going to be there a long time

Which makes replacing RBG even more important

Jo

I just dont get it.
https://www.webmd.com/cancer/pancre...-bader-ginsburg-treated-for-pancreatic-cancer

Number one, that was last summer. The current topic is about her sitting out the other say because of a STOMACH VIRUS.

Number two, neither cancers nor stomach viruses are "politics".

Fuxsake it's like trying to teach kindergarten up in here

Jo

I just dont get it.

Number one, that was last summer. The current topic is about her sitting out the other say because of a STOMACH VIRUS.

You do know that chemo weakens your immune system which can turn a simple illness into a major problem.

Roberts represents typical Bush stupidity

And he’s going to be there a long time

Which makes replacing RBG even more important

He might have to leave for unspecified reason in Trump II. He's likely being blackmailed

Jo

I just dont get it.

You do know that chemo weakens your immune system which can turn a simple illness into a major problem.

Apparently somebody forgot to tell Justice Ginsburg then --- she stayed home a day (note singular) and went back to work.
Which is exactly what I noted at the beginning of this thread. Called in sick due to a stomach flu.

Must suck to be a dystopian naysayer huh?

Jo

I just dont get it.

Apparently somebody forgot to tell Justice Ginsburg then --- she missed a day (note singular) and went back to work.
Which is exactly what I noted at the beginning of this thread.

Must suck to be a dystopian naysayer huh?

That doesnt refute my statement in the least.

Jo

I just dont get it.

Pancreatic cancer is never last summer. Pancreas flare ups often
Resemble stomach bugs ....

She's a tough old bird but the stomach virus thing is malarkey.

Jo

Forum List

Back