Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
Debunked horseshit:

Mueller accuses opponents of offering women money to make 'false claims' about him

Mueller is and has always been a Republican.

Then, the Democrats should be onboard to take him down a few notches.

Possible sexual assault charges are serious, and should definitely be investigated thoroughly.
I believe the woman in this case. Do you?
bodecea, I have to tell you this story. It's hilarious.

The lobbyist, Jack Burkman, that offered the woman money, tried to get the GOP to pass a bill that would bar gays from the NFL. So get this, this is what his GAY brother said:

“I think the idea that he is pushing legislation that is just hurtful and ridiculous is just plain stupid,” said Jim Burkman. “He is not a legislator and he can’t really push legislation. I don’t think there are any cosponsors for a bill. It is just an attention grab and a media grab to pander to those folks who pay him to lobby on their behalf.

“He is my brother and I love him, and we don’t see eye-to-eye on any political issues, certainly gay rights,” Jim Burkman added. “But I told him years ago he should back off on gay issues, and if he ever crosses the line I would be happy to speak up as his gay brother. Today I felt he crossed the line.”

GOP Lobbyist Behind Anti-Gay NFL Bill Has A Gay Brother
-------------
And the woman called reporters, not to accuse Mueller, but to accuse Jack Berkman of trying to pay her to lie by making a false accusation against Mueller.

ytla2eu7guj01.gif

USMB Republicans are so desperate. Hilarious!

He even offered a $25,000 reward to any whistleblower who could offer concrete evidence of FBI wrongdoing in those investigations, The Washington Times reported in February.

The special counsel's office confirmed to CNBC that it learned about the "scheme" from journalists who had been approached by a woman alleging that she had been offered $20,000 by Burkman "to make accusations of sexual misconduct and workplace harassment against Robert Mueller."

Mueller accuses opponents of offering women money to make 'false claims' about him

Looks to me more like the woman is confessing than accusing..
Guilty until proven innocent, just like Kavanaugh, huh?

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.

This most likely means that Mueller is about to release some VERY DAMNING evidence against Trump.

I bet Trump & his attorneys are about to PISS ALL OVER THEMSELVES :21:

And besides, Trump would be more inclined to rape, than Mueller.

Mueller has been married to one woman; period.

Trump on the other hand has been married (at least) three times and CHEATED on every wife he ever had, which makes Trump a prime candidate to be a rapist. :206:

Last edited:
This most likely means that Mueller is about to release some VERY DAMNING evidence against Trump.

So much bullshit, caddo. Mueller would have already leaked the evidence if it was damning against his President.

If Trump's attorney, Mr. Guiliani, is suffering incontinence as you suggest- it isn't really unusual as he is a prostate cancer survivor. Maybe Rudy needs an artificial urinary sphincter if he's having problem, President Trump knows some tremendous pecker checkers he can refer his friend to.

Trump is a lot less inclined to rape, broad throw themselves at stars like the Donald.

-------------------

Debunked horseshit:

From your link; (I did this because not to many Little Trumpsters rarely check opposing links, let alone he links they furnish.
It seems to me that Mueller's team is aggressively responding to the Trumpster planted scandal.)
Now back to Mueller's reactions.

• Special counsel Robert Mueller has referred to the FBI allegations that women were "offered money" to make "false claims" about him, a spokesman said Tuesday.
  • "When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation," spokesman Peter Carr says.

Special counsel asks FBI to investigate scheme to bring abuse allegations against Mueller

Is this related to the OP ?

Its pretty shoddy behaviour by the Presidents allies.

Mueller's charges that he is being "framed" for sex assault is totally without foundation. He hasn't presented any PROOF.

The FBI needs to tell him to go pound salt, they aren't going to be involved in destroying the life of some broad he allegedly raped.

Mueller needs to hire a Bimbo Eruption Team and handle this thing privately.

So much bullshit, caddo. Mueller would have already leaked the evidence if it was damning against his President.

If Trump's attorney, Mr. Guiliani, is suffering incontinence as you suggest- it isn't really unusual as he is a prostate cancer survivor. Maybe Rudy needs an artificial urinary sphincter if he's having problem, President Trump knows some tremendous pecker checkers he can refer his friend to.

Trump is a lot less inclined to rape, broad throw themselves at stars like the Donald.

You make me laugh with funny joke :21:

Mueller is also a PC survivor but at least Mueller isn't an asshole like that Trump attorney & Mueller not gonna P N pants

Mueller would have already leaked the evidence if it was damning against his President.
Why do you think that?

Burkman, a conservative commentator and lobbyist known for spreading conspiracy theories, had claimed Tuesday that he will “reveal the first of special counsel Robert Mueller’s sex assault victims” during a press conference on Thursday.
Jack Burkman@Jack_Burkman
Some sad news. On Thursday, November 1, at the Rosslyn
Holiday Inn at noon,
we will reveal the first of Special Counsel Robert
Mueller's sex assault victims. I applaud the courage and dignity and
grace and strength of my client.

12:15 PM - Oct 30, 2018

Pretty much an ignorant post.
Mueller or his team, do not leak evidence, never has, never will.
Prove me wrong, Gomer. :2up:

This thread should stay on page one at least til the very very very very important news conference on Thursday at the Holiday Inn.!
Is this reminding you at all of Stormy Daniels' lawyer?

Special counsel asks FBI to investigate scheme to bring abuse allegations against Mueller

Is this related to the OP ?

Its pretty shoddy behaviour by the Presidents allies.

Mueller's charges that he is being "framed" for sex assault is totally without foundation. He hasn't presented any PROOF.

The FBI needs to tell him to go pound salt, they aren't going to be involved in destroying the life of some broad he allegedly raped.

Mueller needs to hire a Bimbo Eruption Team and handle this thing privately.
I believe the woman....don't you?

Forum List

Back