Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

He even offered a $25,000 reward to any whistleblower who could offer concrete evidence of FBI wrongdoing in those investigations, The Washington Times reported in February.

The special counsel's office confirmed to CNBC that it learned about the "scheme" from journalists who had been approached by a woman alleging that she had been offered $20,000 by Burkman "to make accusations of sexual misconduct and workplace harassment against Robert Mueller."

Mueller accuses opponents of offering women money to make 'false claims' about him

Looks to me more like the woman is confessing than accusing..

Last edited:
It's a hoax and the FBI is already investigating. Tough luck, guys. lol

'False claims' scheme targeting Robert Mueller referred to FBI
by Kelly Cohen
| October 30, 2018 01:59 PM

An alleged scheme targeting special counsel Robert Mueller has been referred to the FBI.

"When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the special counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” said special counsel spokesman Peter Carr in a Tuesday statement.

Last week, several journalists received an email from someone claiming to have been offered money in exchange to make sexual harassment claims against Mueller.

“Two weeks ago, I was contacted by a woman who claimed to be a former associate of Mueller who said that she got a phone call from a man working on behalf of a GOP operative who was paying women to come forward to make up sexual assault allegations,” tweeted independent investigative journalist Scott Stedman.

Two other journalists have said the same, including The Atlantic’s Natasha Bertrand and The New Yorker’s Jane Meyer.

Out of curiosity, of the hundreds of news articles that cast credible doubt on Dr. Fords claims, how many did you believe?
I actually don't know if her story was factually true. I read both sides of that argument.
So did I and at no time did I see you believe a single news report that took Kavanaugh's side in the entire matter. Yet, the first article you post is one you seem to believe that makes a claim that the accuser is nothing more than a paid smear job.

I knew it was going to happen, but I have a real problem with people who ignore a scared American principle for their own political gain, and then ignore the very standard they tried to apply when it appears they are in the same situation.

Mueller is innocent until such time as evidence that brings a conviction or he admits to the crime. That is what consistency looks like.

Stop and consider what has already been accomplished by this accusation. The entire country gets to see how the left reacts when it's one of their own on The Chopping Block.

Even if this comes to nothing....even if they prove it to be false.... they have already shown the double standard.

Jo

The man who allegedly was offering $20,000 and paying off all credit cards to women who would say Mueller sexually assaulted them is Burkman.

Burkman, a conservative radio host, is known for spreading conspiracy theories. He launched his own private investigation into the murder of the DNC staffer Seth Rich, dangled uncorroborated claims of sexual harassment against a sitting member of Congress, and earlier this year offered $25,000 to FBI whistle-blowers for any information exposing wrongdoing during the 2016 election.
Special Counsel Refers Scheme Targeting Mueller to FBI - The Atlantic

Sounds legit.
lol

Sound legitimate to me. After all, a lot of Victims are unwilling to come forward against sexual Predators.

To demonize these women who were brutalized and are finally coming forward is wrong.

BTW, if Mueller has something to say about the charges- I'd love to hear it. It goes to his credibility as well as the credibility of his report. The People have a right to know
I haven't heard anyone demonizing "her" yet, whoever she is. I guess there might be more than one? Who is representing them? If you have ANY links on this, please share.

Hey, you liberals set the standard now you gotta live by it.

Guilt is proved solely through accusation.

There's an accusation on the table so guilt is automatic.

download.jpg

by Kelly Cohen

An alleged scheme targeting special counsel Robert Mueller has been referred to the FBI.

"When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the special counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” said special counsel spokesman Peter Carr in a Tuesday statement.

Last week, several journalists received an email from someone claiming to have been offered money in exchange to make sexual harassment claims against Mueller.

“Two weeks ago, I was contacted by a woman who claimed to be a former associate of Mueller who said that she got a phone call from a man working on behalf of a GOP operative who was paying women to come forward to make up sexual assault allegations,” tweeted independent investigative journalist Scott Stedman.

Two other journalists have said the same, including The Atlantic’s Natasha Bertrand and The New Yorker’s Jane Meyer.

Out of curiosity, of the hundreds of news articles that cast credible doubt on Dr. Fords claims, how many did you believe?
I actually don't know if her story was factually true. I read both sides of that argument.
So did I and at no time did I see you believe a single news report that took Kavanaugh's side in the entire matter. Yet, the first article you post is one you seem to believe that makes a claim that the accuser is nothing more than a paid smear job.

I knew it was going to happen, but I have a real problem with people who ignore a scared American principle for their own political gain, and then ignore the very standard they tried to apply when it appears they are in the same situation.

Mueller is innocent until such time as evidence that brings a conviction or he admits to the crime. That is what consistency looks like.

Stop and consider what has already been accomplished by this accusation. The entire country gets to see how the left reacts when it's one of their own on The Chopping Block.

Even if this comes to nothing....even if they prove it to be false.... they have already shown the double standard.

Jo
Sure, but I'm pretty sure the entire country knew that anyway.

Jack Burkman of Seth Rich fame.

Seth Rich was the Democratic Party operative who is thought to have been a whistleblower and the left said that he was clipped in a "botched robbery" even though they don't have any proof of that.

by Kelly Cohen

Jo

That was evident long long ago

by Kelly Cohen

Jo
Mueller is and has always been a Republican.

by Kelly Cohen

Jo
I believe the woman in this case. Do you?

Then, the Democrats should be onboard to take him down a few notches.

Possible sexual assault charges are serious, and should definitely be investigated thoroughly.

He even offered a $25,000 reward to any whistleblower who could offer concrete evidence of FBI wrongdoing in those investigations, The Washington Times reported in February.

The special counsel's office confirmed to CNBC that it learned about the "scheme" from journalists who had been approached by a woman alleging that she had been offered $20,000 by Burkman "to make accusations of sexual misconduct and workplace harassment against Robert Mueller."

Yes that's standard operating procedure for these things.... It doesn't mean that she wasn't harassed by Mueller... Or even that someone indicated that she had an affair with him. There's a reason why she was approached.

Jo

by Kelly Cohen

Jo
The entire country gets to see how the left reacts when it's one of their own on The Chopping Block.
Huh?
I thought Mueller was a registered Republican.

by Kelly Cohen

Jo

So? Right now he's an honorary Dem....

Jo

by Kelly Cohen

Jo
I believe the woman in this case. Do you?
Me too.
I totally believe the woman.

Forum List

Back