Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

Mueller refers alleged scheme targeting him to FBI for investigation

Multiple reporters were contacted over the past few weeks about a woman who said she had been offered money to say she was sexually assaulted by Mueller, the special counsel who is probing possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. After investigating, according to the political website Hill Reporter, the reporters each independently determined the assault allegations were a hoax and that the woman appeared to have been offered a significant amount of money to make the claim. The reporters then contacted the special counsel's office to report that they had been approached about the scheme.

The fact that Mr. Mueller is unwilling to testify under oath in regards to this matter and PROVE his innocence tells me he has something to hide.

Attacking the victim and using Fake News from "journalists" to try and smear this woman, using his Goons at the FBI to try and intimidate her, that shows what a piece of shit he is.
Where is that coming from? Do you have a link? I tried finding something on a press conference and came up with nothing.

Amazing how frivolously Conservatives take accusations of rape

Not a "frivolous" accusation at all. The victim gave both the location, the St. Regis Hotel in NY and the year. Infinitely more than the broad who accused Kavanaugh.

I'd just like to see Mueller testify on the issue and prove he was innocent.

Nothing short of a FBI investigstion will do!!!!

It's a hoax and the FBI is already investigating. Tough luck, guys. lol

'False claims' scheme targeting Robert Mueller referred to FBI
by Kelly Cohen
| October 30, 2018 01:59 PM

An alleged scheme targeting special counsel Robert Mueller has been referred to the FBI.

"When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the special counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” said special counsel spokesman Peter Carr in a Tuesday statement.

Last week, several journalists received an email from someone claiming to have been offered money in exchange to make sexual harassment claims against Mueller.

“Two weeks ago, I was contacted by a woman who claimed to be a former associate of Mueller who said that she got a phone call from a man working on behalf of a GOP operative who was paying women to come forward to make up sexual assault allegations,” tweeted independent investigative journalist Scott Stedman.

Two other journalists have said the same, including The Atlantic’s Natasha Bertrand and The New Yorker’s Jane Meyer.

Out of curiosity, of the hundreds of news articles that cast credible doubt on Dr. Fords claims, how many did you believe?

The man who allegedly was offering $20,000 and paying off all credit cards to women who would say Mueller sexually assaulted them is Burkman.

Burkman, a conservative radio host, is known for spreading conspiracy theories. He launched his own private investigation into the murder of the DNC staffer Seth Rich, dangled uncorroborated claims of sexual harassment against a sitting member of Congress, and earlier this year offered $25,000 to FBI whistle-blowers for any information exposing wrongdoing during the 2016 election.
Special Counsel Refers Scheme Targeting Mueller to FBI - The Atlantic

Sounds legit.
lol

by Kelly Cohen

An alleged scheme targeting special counsel Robert Mueller has been referred to the FBI.

"When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the special counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” said special counsel spokesman Peter Carr in a Tuesday statement.

Last week, several journalists received an email from someone claiming to have been offered money in exchange to make sexual harassment claims against Mueller.

“Two weeks ago, I was contacted by a woman who claimed to be a former associate of Mueller who said that she got a phone call from a man working on behalf of a GOP operative who was paying women to come forward to make up sexual assault allegations,” tweeted independent investigative journalist Scott Stedman.

Two other journalists have said the same, including The Atlantic’s Natasha Bertrand and The New Yorker’s Jane Meyer.

Out of curiosity, of the hundreds of news articles that cast credible doubt on Dr. Fords claims, how many did you believe?
I actually don't know if her story was factually true. I read both sides of that argument.

BREAKING REPORT -- EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS : Special Counsel and Former FBI Director Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By 'Very Credible Witness '

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was accused by a very credible witness today of rape at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in 2010.

-------------------

Hahhahah you liars are all getting caught, all the Trump haters are getting caught you all need slammed right in to the nearest Prison.
All victims of sexual assault and abuse are credible people that need to be listened to. I hope the appropriate authorities check out these serious charges against Robert "The Inquisitor" Mueller.

I hope this doesn't stop him from coming out with those links to Putin we all know are coming (LOL).

The man who allegedly was offering $20,000 and paying off all credit cards to women who would say Mueller sexually assaulted them is Burkman.

Burkman, a conservative radio host, is known for spreading conspiracy theories. He launched his own private investigation into the murder of the DNC staffer Seth Rich, dangled uncorroborated claims of sexual harassment against a sitting member of Congress, and earlier this year offered $25,000 to FBI whistle-blowers for any information exposing wrongdoing during the 2016 election.

Sounds legit.
lol

Sound legitimate to me. After all, a lot of Victims are unwilling to come forward against sexual Predators.

To demonize these women who were brutalized and are finally coming forward is wrong.

BTW, if Mueller has something to say about the charges- I'd love to hear it. It goes to his credibility as well as the credibility of his report. The People have a right to know

He is innocent until proven guilty.

However, the accuser has the right to be heard, isn't that right progs?
Oh no they're not going to want that.
Now suddenly they are going to insist that due process be enacted. If I was Lefty I wouldn't be too quick to call this a hoax.
The people making the accusations have to be well aware of the consequences if they're lying about it. The fact that Mueller refuses to raise his right hand and take an oath like Kavanaugh did... Really makes this look kind of bad for him.

Jo

I do hope it will be investigated, but still we have the delay. What, 8 years they waited? Still he was adult then, but I still say she should have came forward immediately. But they should know what awaits them after Kavanaugh. Innocent until proven guilty, unlike what they tied to do to Kavanaugh.

Last edited:

Sounds legit.
lol

Sound legitimate to me. After all, a lot of Victims are unwilling to come forward against sexual Predators.

To demonize these women who were brutalized and are finally coming forward is wrong.

BTW, if Mueller has something to say about the charges- I'd love to hear it. It goes to his credibility as well as the credibility of his report. The People have a right to know

Stop and think about why this is perfect.
As Cory Booker ( the now famous Men's Room package grabber ) said: "it doesn't even matter if he's guilty it's how he reacts."

Jo

Last edited:
I do hope it will be investigated, but still we have the delay. What, 8 years they waited? Still he was adult then, but I still say she should have came forward immediately.

And I reiterate if this is a hoax I hope they get slammed with 10 years in the federal pen.

This is not something that somebody should create a hoax over. Having said that however and knowing the atmosphere that these accusations are being introduced into I tend to think that the people coming forward would be very careful about such a thing and not even bother to come forward unless they had overwhelming proof.

Jo

by Kelly Cohen

I actually don't know if her story was factually true. I read both sides of that argument.
So did I and at no time did I see you believe a single news report that took Kavanaugh's side in the entire matter. Yet, the first article you post is one you seem to believe that makes a claim that the accuser is nothing more than a paid smear job.

I knew it was going to happen, but I have a real problem with people who ignore a scared American principle for their own political gain, and then ignore the very standard they tried to apply when it appears they are in the same situation.

Mueller is innocent until such time as evidence that brings a conviction or he admits to the crime. That is what consistency looks like.

He is innocent until proven guilty.

However, the accuser has the right to be heard, isn't that right progs?
Oh no they're not going to want that.
Now suddenly they are going to insist that due process be enacted. If I was Lefty I wouldn't be too quick to call this a hoax.
The people making the accusations have to be well aware of the consequences if they're lying about it. The fact that Mueller refuses to raise his right hand and take an oath like Kavanaugh did... Really makes this look kind of bad for him.

Jo
Yes, but I have always maintained that we have the presumption of innocence in this country and that goes for Mueller too.

I say we hear the accuser out, after all, that is what the Republicans did, and then go from there. There is no need of calls of resignation, or stepping down or whatever

If Christine Balsey Ford's accusations were credible and worth the money she got in return for her thirty-plus year old
allegations then Mueller's accuser should have equal legitimacy with the left, speaking of consistency.

Forum List

Back