Breaking! Obama was never Certified to be Eligible to be President under the Provisions of the US Constitution as revealed Documents Confirm.

She wasn't old enough to confer citizenship to her alleged son, Barack. She was shy 3 months till her 19th birthday at that time.
for that to work, you would need to prove a very pregnant Ann Dunham was in Kenya at the time of Barack's birth. Which would be quite a feat for her, considering how difficult it was to travel between Hawaii and Kenya in 1960, and why she would do so while pregnant.

for that to work, you would need to prove a very pregnant Ann Dunham was in Kenya at the time of Barack's birth. Which would be quite a feat for her, considering how difficult it was to travel between Hawaii and Kenya in 1960, and why she would do so while pregnant.
His father was a bigwig in the communist party. His son could bring any bitch he wanted to Kenya.

No she didn't. She had full rights and privileges from her birth. She was a natural born US citizen. Ask a lawyer or call the US state department. There's no excuse for such ignorance.
Snopes argued vigorously that Obama be considered a natural-born
citizen simply because he was native-born.Disregarding an interpretation
of birthright citizenship under the 14th Amendment.Meaning that Obama
was a citizen if born in Hawaii,regardless of Ann Dunhams's age at the time.
Snopes worked overtime to cloud the issue by implying the only impediment
to Obama's eligibility under Article 2,Section 1,is whether or not he is a citizen,not specifically a Natural-Born citizen.
However as silly as the Requirement of U.S. code Section 301{a}{7} may
seem to Snopes,it was Federal law at the time.
Therein lies the persistent use of Native-Born VS. Natural-born.
Don't forget how it was pesky Obama supporters who were the First
Birthers ... INSISTING that John McCain was not eligible to be President as a
" natural-born citizen ".
It was the Obama-supporting " Mainstream Media " who actually carried
out first the loudest attacks against John McCain.
So bad had it gotten that Both Hillary Clinton AND Barack Obama
felt obligated to use Senators Patrick Leahy and Claire McCaskill to
end the matter about McCain's birth eligibility by introducing a
non-binding resolution thru the Senate.
Hillary and Barack { both contendors for the Democrat Party
Presidential nomination } stepped-in as Co-sponsoring the
bill.That being Senate resolution 511 ,passed unanimously on
April 30,2008.

Unbelievable. I knew his presidency was fraudulent from the get go but this revealing is shocking. Pelosi was in on it from the start. Hawaii refused to certify him but she ........... well, watch the video for the explanation.

Y'all are still clinging to this Birther bullshit?

His father was a bigwig in the communist party. His son could bring any bitch he wanted to Kenya.
In the early 1960's Obama's father was earning his PHD in economics at Harvard. He had to leave early, and only got an M.A in economics from Harvard. I doubt Harvard was big on pushing Marxism in the early 60s. In 1965 he moved back to Kenya and held official positions as an economist.

In 1961 women didn't travel long distances after the second trimester. Kenya had no international airport. It was all puddle jumpers to Cairo. Hawaii was three days of flying.

Obama's mother never traveled outside of the United States until she married her second husband and went to Indonesia.

No wonder you're a Trumpie.

Snopes argued vigorously that Obama be considered a natural-born
citizen simply because he was native-born.Disregarding an interpretation
of birthright citizenship under the 14th Amendment.Meaning that Obama
was a citizen if born in Hawaii,regardless of Ann Dunhams's age at the time.
Snopes worked overtime to cloud the issue by implying the only impediment
to Obama's eligibility under Article 2,Section 1,is whether or not he is a citizen,not specifically a Natural-Born citizen.
However as silly as the Requirement of U.S. code Section 301{a}{7} may
seem to Snopes,it was Federal law at the time.
Therein lies the persistent use of Native-Born VS. Natural-born.
Don't forget how it was pesky Obama supporters who were the First
Birthers ... INSISTING that John McCain was not eligible to be President as a
" natural-born citizen ".
It was the Obama-supporting " Mainstream Media " who actually carried
out first the loudest attacks against John McCain.
So bad had it gotten that Both Hillary Clinton AND Barack Obama
felt obligated to use Senators Patrick Leahy and Claire McCaskill to
end the matter about McCain's birth eligibility by introducing a
non-binding resolution thru the Senate.
Hillary and Barack { both contendors for the Democrat Party
Presidential nomination } stepped-in as Co-sponsoring the
bill.That being Senate resolution 511 ,passed unanimously on
April 30,2008.

Obama defended McCain and made the case for his citizenship in 20 minutes.

In 1961 women didn't travel long distances after the second trimester. Kenya had no international airport. It was all puddle jumpers to Cairo. Hawaii was three days of flying.

Obama's mother never traveled outside of the United States until she married her second husband and went to Indonesia.

No wonder you're a Trumpie.

There was an old military airfield in Mombassa......on the extreme south of the colony. But no international airport until the 70s.

While Obama's family lived in Kendu Bay, in the nation's extreme east. They would have had to drive almost 515 miles through Nairobi to Kendu Bay in 1961 roads, with almost all of the HUNDREDS of miles of the roads between Nairobi and Kendu Bay being unpaved dirt roads in Kalenjin and Kikuyu tribal land. It woulndn't be until the 1980s when there was significant paved roads in the country.

It would have taken days each way. With the flights being days each as well due to all the connections necessary to make the trip. All while she was 9 months pregnant and 18 years old?

Or she could have been driven by her mom about 11 miles from their house to Kapiolani Hospital. Which is what every record indicates actually happened.

Its a fantastically stupid conspiracy.

And yet here we are, wading through the fantastically stupid and their latest hapless attempt to polish this conspiracy turd.

Last edited:
After he left office Obama publicly admitted that he's from Kenya.

And in one of his autobiographies he said that he was born a British subject.

Obama never claimed to be a Natural Born Citizen of the United States.

Obama has never claimed he was born in Kenya, before or after his presidency.

If you believe he did, show us.

Plus the *Birth certificate used in 2008 for Barack Obama did not
list the name of the doctor,or the weight of Obama.The eye color.
The Profession of his Father { Barack Obama Sr. }
Mainly because it was a Short form.Which aren't considered
valid in some states.

* Did not manage to surface until halfway into June.
Where John McCain submit his months earlier.Plus McCain
allowed ABC a few hours one afternoon to rifle thru his over
4,ooo page Medical History.

Not sure why you've written this.

Nowhere in that video does Obama say he was born in Kenya.

Instead, he says that the first time he came to Kenya, he was 27 years old.

Try again, Birther.
You're in denial. He flat out admitted that he's from Kenya.

I visited Japan when I was 27 but I don't go around saying I'm from Japan.

Try again, moron.

Last edited:
You're in denial. He flat out admitted that he's from Kenya.

Or, I actually watched the video.

Obama never says he was born in Kenya. In fact, he says the first time he came to Kenya was when he was 27 years old.

"I’m going to stray from my prepared remarks for a moment to describe for you the first time I came here. I was 27 years old. I had worked as a community organizer for 4 years. I’d gotten to know Alma and fell in love with her, but we hadn’t grown up together. I was determined to better understand the life of my father and the life of his people."

Starting at 1:01

And nowhere in that video or any other does Obama claim he was born in Kenya. You've hallucinated it.

As Birthers do.

Start a 5:50, moron.

Quote Obama saying he was born in Kenya at 5:50. Or at any other time in this video, or in any other video you'd care to offer.

You know quotes, like I did when I quoted Obama saying that the first time he came to Kenya was when he was 27 at 1:01 in your own video.

"I’m going to stray from my prepared remarks for a moment to describe for you the first time I came here. I was 27 years old. I had worked as a community organizer for 4 years. I’d gotten to know Alma and fell in love with her, but we hadn’t grown up together. I was determined to better understand the life of my father and the life of his people."

Don't quote you. No one gives a shit what a Birther makes up. Quote Obama saying he was born in Kenya.

Or.....keep giving us hapless excuses why you can't. Either serves my purpose.

Last edited:
Obama defended McCain and made the case for his citizenship in 20 minutes.
No ... Liar.Skirt on Fire.It was Senators Patrick Leahy and
Claire McCaskill who got together and decided that a
Senate Resolutiuon would be best.
Stop makin' up crap.
Not sure why you've written this.
Because it pertains BIG TIME to the discussion at hand.
Unless you'd ruther be stuck in Poughkeepsie picking yer
toes.

I guess { no guessing need apply } that is why during the Obama
Birther debate those defending Candidate Obama made a quick
switch and what turned out to be Desperate plea
for his being a " Native Born Citizen ".
However
" Native-born " and " Natural-born " are not necessarily
similar.Except they both grant Birthright Citizenship.

There's literally only two types of citizenship: Natural Born (citizen at birth) and naturalized (citizen after birth). There is no third type.

Quote Obama saying he was born in Kenya at 5:50. Or at any other time in this video, or in any other video you'd care to offer.

You know quotes, like I did when I quoted Obama saying that the first time he came to Kenya was when he was 27 at 1:01 in your own video.

Don't quote you. No one gives a shit what a Birther makes up. Quote Obama saying he was born in Kenya.

Or.....keep giving us hapless excuses why you can't. Either serves my purpose.
Everything you say is 100% irrelevant to this thread.

The relevant facts are that Obama has publicly admitted that he is from Kenya and was born a British subject.

Why do those facts trigger you LWNJ morons so much?

Unbelievable. I knew his presidency was fraudulent from the get go but this revealing is shocking. Pelosi was in on it from the start. Hawaii refused to certify him but she ........... well, watch the video for the explanation.

Unbelievable is right! Yet you still seem to believe it

Forum List

Back