Breaking! Obama was never Certified to be Eligible to be President under the Provisions of the US Constitution as revealed Documents Confirm.

It's common knowledge, do your own homework. Read his books. I'd bet a dollar to a dime that not a single one of you Obama worshipers have read any of his books.

"Three years ago, I visited Kenya as the first sitting American President to come from Kenya." ~ Quoted from Barack Obama circa 7/16/2018

Last edited:
It's common knowledge, do your own homework. Read his books. I'd bet a dollar to a dime that not a single one of you Obama worshipers have read any of his books.

"Three years ago, I visited Kenya as the first sitting American President to come from Kenya." ~ Quoted from Barack Obama circa 7/16/2018

His father was from Kenya. His grandfather was a Catholic from Kenya.

It's impossible for Obama to have been born in Kenya. You should know why.

Unbelievable. I knew his presidency was fraudulent from the get go but this revealing is shocking. Pelosi was in on it from the start. Hawaii refused to certify him but she ........... well, watch the video for the explanation.

Of course.

Time is coming.

Keep working on getting those new mental institutions built.

Macho Man

esy-013208092.jpg

After he left office Obama publicly admitted that he's from Kenya.

And in one of his autobiographies he said that he was born a British subject.

Obama never claimed to be a Natural Born Citizen of the United States.

Can you link us to this "admission". I'd love to see/read it.

No, Obama never claimed to have been born anywhere but Hawaii.

Obama didn't have to "claim" he was a natural born citizen, because he was.

Thanks for proving you're an idiot.

Unbelievable. I knew his presidency was fraudulent from the get go but this revealing is shocking. Pelosi was in on it from the start. Hawaii refused to certify him but she ........... well, watch the video for the explanation.

The Supreme Court has stated that, properly understood, the definition of "natural-born" covers anybody who was a US citizen at birth, meaning they did not have to go through naturalization at a later time.Apr 12, 2021

Congressman Ted Lieu › in-the-news
The “natural-born citizen” ceiling | Congressman Ted Lieu - House.gov

Forum List

Back