Breaking! Obama was never Certified to be Eligible to be President under the Provisions of the US Constitution as revealed Documents Confirm.

Everything you say is 100% irrelevant to this thread.

The relevant facts are that Obama has publicly admitted that he is from Kenya and was born a British subject.

Why do those facts trigger you LWNJ morons so much?

So where is that quote of Obama saying he was born in Kenya? Because your own video confirms that by Obama's own admission, the first time he visited Kenya was when he was 27.

"I’m going to stray from my prepared remarks for a moment to describe for you the first time I came here. I was 27 years old. I had worked as a community organizer for 4 years. I’d gotten to know Alma and fell in love with her, but we hadn’t grown up together. I was determined to better understand the life of my father and the life of his people."

Now you try. QUOTE Obama saying he was born in Kenya, at 5:50 in that video, or anywhere else. Or in any other video. Not you paraphrasing. Not you quoting yourself AS Obama. But quote Obama actually saying he was born in Kenya.

I'll wait, Birther.

Unbelievable is right! Yet you still seem to believe it

BREAKING!

This video is from 13 fucking years ago.

1704764312054.png

No ... Liar.Skirt on Fire.It was Senators Patrick Leahy and
Claire McCaskill who got together and decided that a
Senate Resolutiuon would be best.
Stop makin' up crap.

Because it pertains BIG TIME to the discussion at hand.
Unless you'd ruther be stuck in Poughkeepsie picking yer
toes.

How does it pertain to the discussion? You can't just post something you see as a fact and not talk about what it means to you

It wouldn’t of mattered where in the world Barack Obama had been born because his mother was a US citizen born in Witchitaw Kansas. If he been born on the moon, he still have been a “natural born citizen”

Birthers pushed it because they couldn’t stand the notion of a black president so they had to disqualify him in some way.

What’s laughable is your refusal to acknowledge the fact that Obama was qualified to be President.

How to tell us all you’re a racist idiot without saying you’re a racist idiot.

Its the same shit they're peddling now: they insist that any loss isn't their responsibility. That they were cheated. That somehow 'the other' cheated them. And the only way that 'the other' could achieve any power is by stealing it.

Its the same placation of their fragile little egos. Where these perfect little snowflakes can't conceive that they could actually be wrong, that they could ever possibly lose.

How does it pertain to the discussion? You can't just post something you see as a fact and not talk about what it means to you
Because Obama and Hillary were both fighting it out
for the head Democrat Party Nomination Against John McCain.
It was very important and also Crucial.In fact So crucial that
the Father of the Birther movement became of all people
Law Professor Jonathan Turley.It was Turley who made a big stink
about John McCain's place of birth { The Panama Canal Zone }
which was Outside the United States.
LiKe DuH

LiKe DuH

Crucial says who? There was never any serious legal challenges to Obama or McCain's eligibility.

This has always been a fringe legal argument that never had any particular relevance or impact on the actual election, certification or legal eligibility of any candidate.

Almost every 'threat' of legal challenge to Obama's eligibility came after Obama's election in 2008. Not before it. And even those 'challenges' were paltry, performative pieces of nonsense from random state lawmakers vying for attention that happened almost entirely outside of actual legal proceedings. And dead-ended.

There was never any credible legal threat to McCain or Obama's eligibility.

Last edited:
You're in denial. He flat out admitted that he's from Kenya.

I visited Japan when I was 27 but I don't go around saying I'm from Japan.

Try again, moron.

Neither did Obama. You should be embarrassed to be an ignorant birther.

Neither did Obama. You should be embarrassed to be an ignorant birther.

Nope. Obama never says that he was born in Kenya. Not in that video or any other.

Which is why Muhammad straight up refuses to quote Obama saying he was born in Kenya...and will only quote himself.

Meanwhile Obama blows the entire conspiracy apart in the very video offered. Confirming, unambiguously, that the first time he came to Kenya was when he was 27.

Birthers aren't the brightest bulb on the tree.

LiKe DuH

Again, I don't see what your point is.

Unbelievable. I knew his presidency was fraudulent from the get go but this revealing is shocking. Pelosi was in on it from the start. Hawaii refused to certify him but she ........... well, watch the video for the explanation.

This video is pretty slow pitch. Its just accusations backed by jackshit.

For example, his claim that the Democratic Party of Hawaii refused to certify that Obama was eligible to be president (at around 3:15 in the video) is unsupported by anything but the narrator saying it must be so.

And Tim Allen, an election official in 2008 that said they did an investigation and found that Obama had no long form birth certificate? There's literally nothing backing that up either. He claims to be quoting Allen. But provides absolutely nothing but himself saying it must be so for that 'quote'.

And of course, "Tim Allen" was contradicted by the Hawaii Director of Health (a republican) and the Governor of Hawaii (also a republican).

Its generic birther story time, backed by nothing.

Last edited:
So where is that quote of Obama saying he was born in Kenya? Because your own video confirms that by Obama's own admission, the first time he visited Kenya was when he was 27.

"I’m going to stray from my prepared remarks for a moment to describe for you the first time I came here. I was 27 years old. I had worked as a community organizer for 4 years. I’d gotten to know Alma and fell in love with her, but we hadn’t grown up together. I was determined to better understand the life of my father and the life of his people."

Now you try. QUOTE Obama saying he was born in Kenya, at 5:50 in that video, or anywhere else. Or in any other video. Not you paraphrasing. Not you quoting yourself AS Obama. But quote Obama actually saying he was born in Kenya.

I'll wait, Birther.

Now you try. QUOTE Obama saying he was born in Kenya, at 5:50 in that video, or anywhere else.
There you go spewing a logical fallacy known as a straw man fallacy again. Low IQ folks such as yourself often use faulty logic and are just plain too stupid to comprehend why your logic fails even when it is pointed out to you.

There should have been.

Says you, citing yourself.

I'll stick with the Director of Health for the State of Hawaii and either of the two governors, along with the vital documents of Hawaii over some 13 year old youtube video backed by jack shit.

As would any rational person.

There you go spewing a logical fallacy known as a straw man fallacy again. Low IQ folks such as yourself often use faulty logic and are just plain too stupid to comprehend why your logic fails.

So you fail again to produce any quote of Obama ever saying he was born in Kenya. In any video. Ever.

Well that was easy.

So you fail again to produce any quote of Obama ever saying he was born in Kenya. In any video. Ever.

Well that was easy.
I've not going to back up an argument that I've never made. Just as I knew you would, you are trying to present a straw man again because you lack the intelligence to know why your logic fails. You failed to learn.

I've simply stated the facts and proved them with conclusive evidence on video and in Obama's autobiography, Dreams from my Father.

Again, the FACT of the matter is that Obama claimed that he is from Kenya and was born a British Subject.

I've not going to back up an argument that I've never made. Just as I knew you would, you are trying to present a straw man again because you lack the intelligence to know why your logic fails. You failed to learn.

I've simply stated the facts and proved them with conclusive evidence on video and in Obama's autobiography, Dreams from my Father.

Again, the FACT of the matter is that Obama claimed that he is from Kenya and was born a British Subject.

So we agree that Obama has NEVER said he was born in Kenya in any video, ever.

And we also agree that Obama did say that the first time he ever came to Kenya.....was when he was 27 years old.

Well shit. That was easy.

So much for your silly Birther conspiracy. And your 'logic'.

Last edited:
There you go spewing a logical fallacy known as a straw man fallacy again. Low IQ folks such as yourself often use faulty logic and are just plain too stupid to comprehend why your logic fails even when it is pointed out to you.

You moron, look at the inside cover of your US passport.

Hey moron, stop looking at your descending colon. Try looking at something else for a change.

Or we can look at the video you offered where Obama confirms that the first time he came to Kenya was when he was 27 years old.

Which pretty much blows your entire birther conspiracy out of the water.

Forum List

Back