BREAKING: Obama admits misdemeanor level crime

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Obama At Kennedy Center Honors: I Think Fake ID Got Me Into First Mel Brooks Film (VIDEO)

WASHINGTON -- With a little help from Carol Burnett, a new star from the hit TV show "Glee" and other top entertainers, political Washington is saluting five of the nation's top artists with the Kennedy Center Honors this weekend.

Brooks, 83, said it's special to receive the honor during the Obama administration. He said he'll whisper something in the president's ear about the need for more federal funding for the arts.
"I think when all my awards go to e-Bay, it will be the last," Brooks said of the Kennedy Center medallion. "That's how much I treasure it."

Of Brooks, the President said:
Unfortunately, many of the punch lines that have defined Mel Brooks' success cannot be repeated here. (Laughter.) I was telling him that I went to see Blazing Saddles -- (laughter) -- when I was 10. And he pointed out that I think, according to the ratings, I should not have been allowed in the theater. (Laughter.) That's true. I think I had a fake ID. (Laughter and applause.) But the statute of limitations has passed. (Laughter.)
According to Hawaiian law, the knowing usage of a fake i.d. is a Class 1 misdemeanor. In effect, the President has admitted his guilt of a misdemeanor.

According to Section 2, Article 4 of the United States Constitution: "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

I DEMAND a full inquiry in Congress as to the President's whereabouts decades ago and a grand jury indictment and impeachment of the President of the United States IMMEDIATELY!

Is this the first time the President has fooled people with his birth documentation?

Um dood. The guy is screwing up this country. Who cares about this crap?

The only way we can contain the damage is to stay focused on the real issues.

This is B.S. Who really cares what he did in his distant past.

Blazing Saddles came out in 1974. He was born in 1961. He wasn't ten.

But, I don't really care if he had his age right or not - just a detail during light banter. NBD.

Obama At Kennedy Center Honors: I Think Fake ID Got Me Into First Mel Brooks Film (VIDEO)

WASHINGTON -- With a little help from Carol Burnett, a new star from the hit TV show "Glee" and other top entertainers, political Washington is saluting five of the nation's top artists with the Kennedy Center Honors this weekend.

Brooks, 83, said it's special to receive the honor during the Obama administration. He said he'll whisper something in the president's ear about the need for more federal funding for the arts.
"I think when all my awards go to e-Bay, it will be the last," Brooks said of the Kennedy Center medallion. "That's how much I treasure it."

Of Brooks, the President said:
Unfortunately, many of the punch lines that have defined Mel Brooks' success cannot be repeated here. (Laughter.) I was telling him that I went to see Blazing Saddles -- (laughter) -- when I was 10. And he pointed out that I think, according to the ratings, I should not have been allowed in the theater. (Laughter.) That's true. I think I had a fake ID. (Laughter and applause.) But the statute of limitations has passed. (Laughter.)
According to Hawaiian law, the knowing usage of a fake i.d. is a Class 1 misdemeanor. In effect, the President has admitted his guilt of a misdemeanor.

According to Section 2, Article 4 of the United States Constitution: "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

I DEMAND a full inquiry in Congress as to the President's whereabouts decades ago and a grand jury indictment and impeachment of the President of the United States IMMEDIATELY!

Is this the first time the President has fooled people with his birth documentation?

We'll laugh at your joke, David. Usually we just laugh at you, but this is actually a tiny bit funny.

Group laugh everybody, for David's benefit: :lol:

Satire Fail.

But Mel Brooks is awesome!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K08akOt2kuo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K08akOt2kuo[/ame]

Last edited:
Some people saw this as satire... I see when other people yell at Obama for his actions which are completely irrelevant, such as playing golf, going to New York City, bowing before the Japanese Emperor, etc. as complete satire. I guess humor is in the eye of the beholder.

Some people saw this as satire... I see when other people yell at Obama for his actions which are completely irrelevant, such as playing golf, going to New York City, bowing before the Japanese Emperor, etc. as complete satire. I guess humor is in the eye of the beholder.
You've never seen Fahrenheit 9/11, I take it? Was it cool to over-analyze and attack the President's every move only when Bush was President?

Hmm...

Obama is not good with dates and shit..... accordng to him the Freedom March at Selma directly led to his birth.

For a smart man, he's kinda stupid.

You've never seen Fahrenheit 9/11, I take it? Was it cool to over-analyze and attack the President's every move only when Bush was President?

Hmm...

Oh, I completely agree with you, Eagle. It was TERRIBLE of us to over analyze the Presidents actions before 9/11 and his complete ignoral of the alarms that were screaming terrorist act and then it was even WORSE to over analyze the presidient's actions when he was about to send over 100,000 of our troops off to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Michael Moore should be thrown in jail for questioning Bush!

Obama is not good with dates and shit..... accordng to him the Freedom March at Selma directly led to his birth.

What's stupid is how Rs take everything he says out of context and pretends that is what actually happened.

For a very smart man, he is very smart.

What's stupid is how Rs take everything he says out of context and pretends that is what actually happened.

For a very smart man, he is very smart.

Which bit of 'Selma got me born' is unclear. I read the speech.... his meaning was clear. It was only when he got called on the impossibiity of that remark that it became something more of a 'concept'.

Boy's a fool.

Forum List

Back