BREAKING! NO DEAL! HUNTER PLEA DEAL FALLS APART! – According to Prosecutors the Deal is "Null and Void" – Investigation is Ongoing!!

You guys, no one gives a shit if Hunter Biden is convicted of tax fraud except you guys and Hunter Biden. 😄 We're all going to sleep just fine tonight.
Really%20rotfl-M.gif

Hunter's chickens are coming home to roost

Jail the crackheaded , tax evading sob

Even worse than the tax evasion charge, Hunter's gonna have to plead "not guilty" to the drug user in possession of a firearm charge. The discovery phase of that trial is going to bring out a lot of information that's not very good for Hunter.

Why would you think I cared if Hunter Biden went to prison? I think more importantly we should get our tax money but I don't really care if he spends time in prison, no.
The issue of prison is tied to the gun felony committed by Hunter Biden. Many people have gone to prison for five years or more having committed less egregious offenses.

Right now, the White House is in total chaos! This could not be worse for the failed administration of President Biden.

Apparently, the judge asked the federal prosecutor if this plea deal would prevent little Hunter from being prosecuted on any pending FARA charges. The prosecutor responded "No" and Hunter's attorneys responded by saying the deal was "null and void."
Hunter's attorneys must have thought they had assurance from the DOJ that he was being given immunity from any upcoming prosecutions with this plea deal.

The Gateway Pundit.....pay time. :heehee:

Forum List

Back