BREAKING! NO DEAL! HUNTER PLEA DEAL FALLS APART! – According to Prosecutors the Deal is "Null and Void" – Investigation is Ongoing!!

If he is sentenced to jail time, I say either he talks to stay out of jail or he supposedly commits suicide. Our government is corrupt and the higher upside aren't going to risk on their bag man talking.
Sure. There's always plenty of bravery when giving predictions and a lot of meek sulking and mumbling when those predictions fall through. We'll see what kind of man or woman you are.

Apparently, the judge asked the federal prosecutor if this plea deal would prevent little Hunter from being prosecuted on any pending FARA charges. The prosecutor responded "No" and Hunter's attorneys responded by saying the deal was "null and void."
Hunter's attorneys must have thought they had assurance from the DOJ that he was being given immunity from any upcoming prosecutions with this plea deal.

/——-/
Why does Hunter get a motercade?

Yes, and other more serious crimes like FARA CHARGES.

Nick Sortor@nicksortor

🚨 BREAKING UPDATE: Before Hunter Biden's plea deal collapsed, Federal Judge Maryellen Noreika asked the case's top prosecutor if the deal meant Hunter would be IMMUNE from prosecution for other possible crimes—including those related to representing foreign governments.

The prosecutor said NO, then one of Hunter's attorneys jumped up and said "then there's no deal!"

Reporters present in the courtroom have said the judge seemed highly skeptical of the "unusual deal" from the get-go, as it offered Hunter Biden BROAD immunity from prosecution in perpetuity.

The judge questioned why it was filed under a provision that gave her no legal authority to reject it. She then asked Leo Wise, the top prosecutor, if there was any precedent for that kind of deal being proposed.

He replied, "No, your honor."

I can see the FARA charges being more serious than Hunter's gun charge. The FARA charges would be better at putting Hunter's father and other family members under the spotlight.

The issue of prison is tied to the gun felony committed by Hunter Biden. Many people have gone to prison for five years or more having committed less egregious offenses.

Right now, the White House is in total chaos! This could not be worse for the failed administration of President Biden.
I like how the anti gun party wants Hunter to get off on gun crimes. Such hypocrites.

Apparently, the judge asked the federal prosecutor if this plea deal would prevent little Hunter from being prosecuted on any pending FARA charges. The prosecutor responded "No" and Hunter's attorneys responded by saying the deal was "null and void."
Hunter's attorneys must have thought they had assurance from the DOJ that he was being given immunity from any upcoming prosecutions with this plea deal.

Good deal.

There is no way anyone can deny this wasn’t a sweetheart deal now.

Multiple felonies turned into two misdemeanors. And today it was exposed the Biden DOJ signed off on pretty much blanket immunity for any crimes already committed by Crackhead.

If the DOJ want to salvage any credibility they need to charge Crackhead with the multiple felonies he committed, AND appoint a Special Council to take over the investigation into his other crimes.

Im sure Merritless Gestapoland will do no such thing due to the fact he is Tater’s bagman

What exactly do you think the qualifications for being the mouth piece of an Administration are? 😄 You're not even pretending not to be racist anymore. Do have the balls to finally admit it or is that last act of bravery still beyond you? 😄

I'm sure that it's just a coincidence that she is black and dumb as a stump in the middle of a cotton field.

I'm sure hat it's just a coincidence that she is black and dumb as a stump in the middle of a cotton field.
Not really helping the not a racist argument there with your reference to cotton fields but your inevitable weak denial will make a good case for your cowardice. 😄

Update!
There is no way anyone can deny this wasn’t a sweetheart deal now.

Multiple felonies turned into two misdemeanors. And today it was exposed the Biden DOJ signed off on pretty much blanket immunity for any crimes already committed by Crackhead.

If the DOJ want to salvage any credibility they need to charge Crackhead with the multiple felonies he committed, AND appoint a Special Council to take over the investigation into his other crimes.

Im sure Merritless Gestapoland will do no such thing due to the fact he is Tater’s bagman
I disagree with the Special Counsel aspect. They'll drag it out for years.

Not that I need more reason to point and laugh at you but when the inevitable does happen I will be referencing this when Trump is convicted and you're crying like hurt Simp like we both know you will be. 😄
Cured scroats-Hunter is sunk.
Wanted unprecedented immunity including for wrongs he hadn’t even done yet (but druggie will)

Forum List

Back