BREAKING!: NFL reaches financial settlement with Colin Kaepernick, Eric Reid

Hopefully he will fade away now.

NFL reaches financial settlement with Colin Kaepernick, Eric Reid

The league and Kaepernick’s attorneys released a statement Friday saying the matter had been resolved confidentially. As part of that confidentiality, it is believed both sides signed a non-disclosure agreement agreeing not to speak publicly about details of the case or settlement.

“For the past several months, counsel for Mr. Kaepernick and Mr. Reid have engaged in an ongoing dialogue with representatives of the NFL,” the statement said. “As a result of those discussions, the parties have decided to resolve the pending grievances. The resolution of this matter is subject to a confidentiality agreement so there will be no further comment by any party.”

I would like to trade my White privilege for what he’s got….

Play a game for millions while you insult the Country that made it possible.

Then you fluck your old employer out of more millions for your fluck ups….

And then the lying libtarded media tells my White Ass I’m privileged.

Libtards are so full of SHIT………..

Hopefully he will fade away now.

NFL reaches financial settlement with Colin Kaepernick, Eric Reid

The league and Kaepernick’s attorneys released a statement Friday saying the matter had been resolved confidentially. As part of that confidentiality, it is believed both sides signed a non-disclosure agreement agreeing not to speak publicly about details of the case or settlement.

“For the past several months, counsel for Mr. Kaepernick and Mr. Reid have engaged in an ongoing dialogue with representatives of the NFL,” the statement said. “As a result of those discussions, the parties have decided to resolve the pending grievances. The resolution of this matter is subject to a confidentiality agreement so there will be no further comment by any party.”

I would like to trade my White privilege for what he’s got….

Play a game for millions while you insult the Country that made it possible.

Yeah, nobody did that. Unless you refer to the pimp money paid by the Pentagon to make the NFL stage shit like this, that's pretty insulting.

Ex-NFL star Larry Johnson calls Kaepernick a sellout

Free agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick settled his collusion lawsuit against the NFL on Friday. Said settlement includes a confidentiality agreement — meaning we may never know what the league paid Kaepernick to settle the suit.

The response to Friday’s news was largely positive for both sides. But it doesn’t necessarily end the story. Will Kaepernick ever play again? How will he use his newfound riches? Is the national anthem drama behind the NFL?

In talking about this and a whole lot more, former Pro Bowl running back Larry Johnson absolutely blasted Kaepernick for the settlement, via TMZ Sports:

“If your backdrop is going to be the African American civil rights presence that it brought from the ’60s and you’re going to use that for your own causes, you don’t sell out. You don’t turn your message into a Nike hoodie.”

There’s a certain segment of the population that’s never going to be happy. No matter what Kaepernick or the NFL do, they’re going to throw shade. Johnson obviously fits into that category.

If he’s such a hero and he wanted to “raise awareness” for the causes he believes in, then why does he avoid the media like the plague? How come he never does any public speaking? He’s a fraud

^^^ Kudos on asking good questions. If he continues to believe what he stood for in the very beginning, what reason is there for him to go into hiding about it? I don't remember the Dixie Chicks ever doing such a thing. If anything, their mouths only grew bigger and the buttons on my TV and radio remotes only got even more workouts.

It's unfortunate for him as he seems to believe in his Cause. The workplace isn't where he should be speaking his gospel.

I don't know how good he was, maybe a backup or not even, but, he sabotaged his career, the NFL Commissioner didn't do him any favors by not sitting him down and convincing him otherwise. I respect that he stood behind his beliefs even if I don't agree with him or his methodology.

In the end, what a way to waste any talent he might have had and years of working hard to get there.
I am guessing that a headline is what he was looking for which is why he picked the work place to spread his Gospel like you say here and if a headline is what he was hoping for, he most definitely got it, but now he is getting money as well? I do apologize if this is a dumb question, but why should he get everything handed to him when in the end, whatever his opinion is or isn't shouldn't hold more weight compared to anyone else's two pennies?

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
If he’s such a hero and he wanted to “raise awareness” for the causes he believes in, then why does he avoid the media like the plague? How come he never does any public speaking? He’s a fraud

I am guessing that a headline is what he was looking for which is why he picked the work place to spread his Gospel like you say here and if a headline is what he was hoping for,

What a lotta you wags are revising the history of, sometimes on purpose, is that Kaepernick never drew attention to himself in the first place. He simply declined to stand for the national anthem and remained sitting on the bench. That went on for some time until some opportunistic photographer --- who should have been himself standing for the anthem for the non-hypocrites ---- snapped his picture sitting and tried to milk a "story" out if it, knowing nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.

Only when he was specifically asked about it did he answer about the police brutality gesture. Kaepernick didn't bring it up. Somebody else did.

The kneel came later after another player suggested it as a gesture to show respect for the flag while still protesting the police inequity.

And y'all DAMN WELL KNOW THAT, dishonest hacks.

but why should he get everything handed to him when in the end, whatever his opinion is or isn't shouldn't hold more weight compared to anyone else's two pennies?

This suit that got settled had nothing to do with "opinions". It was about the NFL colluding to keep him unemployed.

I am guessing that a headline is what he was looking for which is why he picked the work place to spread his Gospel like you say here and if a headline is what he was hoping for,

What a lotta you wags are revising the history of, sometimes on purpose, is that Kaepernick never drew attention to himself in the first place. He simply declined to stand for the national anthem and remained sitting on the bench. That went on for some time until some opportunistic photographer --- who should have been himself standing for the anthem for the non-hypocrites ---- snapped his picture sitting and tried to milk a "story" out if it, knowing nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.

Only when he was specifically asked about it did he answer about the police brutality gesture. Kaepernick didn't bring it up. Somebody else did.

The kneel came later after another player suggested it as a gesture to show respect for the flag while still protesting the police inequity.

And y'all DAMN WELL KNOW THAT, dishonest hacks.

but why should he get everything handed to him when in the end, whatever his opinion is or isn't shouldn't hold more weight compared to anyone else's two pennies?

This suit that got settled had nothing to do with "opinions". It was about the NFL colluding to keep him unemployed.

Redirect Notice

Forum List

Back