Capernick suing NFL for not hiring him.Cites politics and collusion. ShouldTebow have done the same?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Seems to me Tim Tebow went through the same thing, I guess Tim should have sued the NFL for collusion and blamed Obama for not being good enough to make an NFL team.

Kaepernick files grievance claiming collusion

Free-agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick has filed a grievance under the latest collective bargaining agreement against NFL owners for collusion, according to his attorney, Mark Geragos.

Kaepernick is not going through the NFL Players Association but has instead hired Geragos, who has represented several high-profile clients, including Michael Jackson, former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield and musician Chris Brown.

Proving collusion by NFL owners will be tough for Colin Kaepernick
It's not enough that he remains unsigned. There are specific elements of proof that he must establish in order to win his case.

The filing, which demands an arbitration hearing on the matter, says the NFL and its owners "have colluded to deprive Mr. Kaepernick of employment rights in retaliation for Mr. Kaepernick's leadership and advocacy for equality and social justice and his bringing awareness to peculiar institutions still undermining racial equality in the United States."

Kapernick has something in common with Hillary. He just won't go away. (attention whore)

I have yet to understand what it is that the kneeling players are protesting. What do they want changed? Do they want to erase our history because they don't like it? reparations for all blacks? thought control? mandatory love? WHAT the fuck do they want?

I have yet to understand what it is that the kneeling players are protesting. What do they want changed? Do they want to erase our history because they don't like it? reparations for all blacks? thought control? mandatory love? WHAT the fuck do they want?
They want cops to give black people that resist arrest and don't follow the orders of cop's extra leeway. If a few more cops have to get killed by thugs, that's okay with them.

If the cops are arresting white people, it's okay for the cops to shoot the suspect. After all, black lives matter.

KAP was 1-10 in 11 starts last year.

Why would any team want him?

It's really interesting that when Tebow was criticized for kneeling and NFL team colluded not to sign him no one on the left cried for Tim.

KAP was 1-10 in 11 starts last year.

Why would any team want him?

It's really interesting that when Tebow was criticized for kneeling and NFL team colluded not to sign him no one on the left cried for Tim.
I don't think there is any colluding not to hire any particular player. It is an independent decision by each team.

Honestly, they want to be able to act like subhuman thugs, commit the most crime, suck the most welfare tit, have the most teen pregnancies, multiple baby daddy's / mamas and they want everyone to pretend they are a legitimate group....and DAMNIT when you don't play pretend you're a fucking RACIST. Simple shit.
Mama always said: "Son if you are gonna expect people to treat you as an equal don't you think you ought to behave like an equal?"

Forum List

Back