Breaking News: Zimmerman to be charged.....

He's trying to perpetuate the lie that Zimmerman was told by the dispatcher not to get out of the car.

This is what he does. He posts a baseless lie, then when asked to back it up states that it's "common knowledge".

It's not, it's just a lie. This is his MO.

That and sock puppetry.

JS is just a common troll who thinks he's a lot smarter than he is.

He's trying to perpetuate the lie that Zimmerman was told by the dispatcher not to get out of the car.

This is what he does. He posts a baseless lie, then when asked to back it up states that it's "common knowledge".

It's not, it's just a lie. This is his MO.

That and sock puppetry.

JS is just a common troll who thinks he's a lot smarter than he is.

He wasn't ordered to do anything. We know that. Who the hell is defender?

Look at the tags on this thread and tell me who you think is tagging the crazy shit this site has been experiencing...

How odd that all these tags are showing up in threads where you're active. Don't you think that's odd? I think it's odd. Especially given the matching verbage. Odd.

Yes, you are odd, douche girl. I have no idea who or why it is being done. I certainly don't you should be raped or otherwise hurt. I do think you need to grow up and understand that your immorality (your willingness to lie at the drop of hat) and your douchiness both reflect a diseased mind. This will be the only comment I will make about the tags, other than perhaps somehow you are behind them.

de·prav·i·ty/diˈpravitē/
Noun:
Moral corruption.
A wicked or morally corrupt act.
Synonyms:
corruption - perversion - depravation - perversity
Dictionary.com Answers.com

I don't see how following someone you think is acting suspiciously could be classified as "depravity".

Try again JS.

de·prav·i·ty/diˈpravitē/
Noun:
Moral corruption.
Synonyms:

I don't see how following someone you think is acting suspiciously could be classified as "depravity". Try again JS.

We will see what the prosecution is going to do with it, because the status of moral depravity of the suspect is the heart of a murder in the 2nd charge.

She's more level headed than the people here supporting the death penalty for Zimmerman. This shows that what I said about people just using this to further their sick agendas and pat themselves on the backs is likely the reality.

Death Penalty?

I don't support guilty until proven innocent being the mantra before anyone has had their day in court. The reference to lynch mobs, atleast on my part, is about THAT mentality, not literal "lynch mobs". Is that too hard to comprehend for you? I was against it when people were doing that to Kobe Bryant in that case in Colorado, and remain the same on any court case that hasn't been heard.

Are you speaking about the death penalty mentality? You seem to leave off the "mentality" part quite often. Did you know words convey messages?

de·prav·i·ty/diˈpravitē/
Noun:
Moral corruption.
Synonyms:

I don't see how following someone you think is acting suspiciously could be classified as "depravity". Try again JS.

We will see what the prosecution is going to do with it, because the status of moral depravity of the suspect is the heart of a murder in the 2nd charge.

I think that they are trying to establish that the act of Zimmerman shooting him was the depraved act. Nothing he did outside of that could be considered mental depravity. And it probably won't wash with the jury. They'll offer a plea to manslaughter. Just my guess.

She's more level headed than the people here supporting the death penalty for Zimmerman. This shows that what I said about people just using this to further their sick agendas and pat themselves on the backs is likely the reality.

Death Penalty?
Yes, you're buddy MarcAtl and a few others were panting and drooling for it last night. Until they were told 2nd deg murder doesn't carry that sentence. Marc replied " Well a man can dream, can't he ". That's almost a word for word quote.
I don't support guilty until proven innocent being the mantra before anyone has had their day in court. The reference to lynch mobs, atleast on my part, is about THAT mentality, not literal "lynch mobs". Is that too hard to comprehend for you? I was against it when people were doing that to Kobe Bryant in that case in Colorado, and remain the same on any court case that hasn't been heard.

Are you speaking about the death penalty mentality? You seem to leave off the "mentality" part quite often. Did you know words convey messages?
Whatever, nit picking ninny. I shouldn't have to clarify it every time another moron who didn't go over a thread enters the discussion.

de·prav·i·ty/diˈpravitē/
Noun:
Moral corruption.
Synonyms:

I think that they are trying to establish that the act of Zimmerman shooting him was the depraved act. Nothing he did outside of that could be considered mental depravity. And it probably won't wash with the jury. They'll offer a plea to manslaughter. Just my guess.

I don't think so. The shooting is the culimination, I think, of his state of mind, the mental depravity of which begins to be exhibited with the dismounting from his vehicle.

What is really needed is a full description of action from just before GZ begins his retreat to the shooting. I really want to know what happened during that interval of time.

Well you don't, and you won't, until trial.

Corey already established that.

Death Penalty?
Yes, you're buddy MarcAtl and a few others were panting and drooling for it last night. Until they were told 2nd deg murder doesn't carry that sentence. Marc replied " Well a man can dream, can't he ". That's almost a word for word quote.

Whatever, nit picking ninny. I shouldn't have to clarify it every time another moron who didn't go over a thread enters the discussion.

You should go over it if you are trying to convey that message. So, did you mean death penalty mentality or people actually calling for the death penalty?

Death Penalty?

You should go over it if you are trying to convey that message. So, did you mean death penalty mentality or people actually calling for the death penalty?
Well with Marc And the other folks who were actually calling for it, i would be talking about the literal people calling for it. As for lynch mob, I have made it clear in every instance I can remember using that term that I was speaking on a mentality. You understand now?

I don't think so. The shooting is the culimination, I think, of his state of mind, the mental depravity of which begins to be exhibited with the dismounting from his vehicle.

What is really needed is a full description of action from just before GZ begins his retreat to the shooting. I really want to know what happened during that interval of time.

We have Zimmerman's account, that's the only one we will get until the prosecutor lays out what she believes happened,since Trayvon isn't here to give his side of the story. But I find it hard to prove mental depravity with a nhw captain being vigilant over his neighborhood. Just doesn't sound all that convincing to me. That's why I think she is really trying to get a plea from him of manslaughter. She's just trying to sike out the defense and Zimmerman. Unless there is something we the public haven't seen that will come out later that is shocking and damning of Zimmerman... The 2nd deg murder charge isnt going to stick. Just my opinion.

We have Zimmerman's account, that's the only one we will get until the prosecutor lays out what she believes happened,since Trayvon isn't here to give his side of the story. But I find it hard to prove mental depravity with a nhw captain being vigilant over his neighborhood. Just doesn't sound all that convincing to me. That's why I think she is really trying to get a plea from him of manslaughter. She's just trying to sike out the defense and Zimmerman. Unless there is something we the public haven't seen that will come out later that is shocking and damning of Zimmerman... The 2nd deg murder charge isnt going to stick. Just my opinion.

It was explained that to meet 'depravity of mind', they need to show a disregard for life. The various legal beagles interviewed last night didn't seem to think that was much of a hurdle.

Forum List

Back