Breaking News: Zimmerman to be charged.....

You know.............if Zimmerman was beaten as badly as claimed, why didn't the cops stand him up in front of their cop car camera so they could have had a record of it?

You know.............if Zimmerman was beaten as badly as claimed, why didn't the cops stand him up in front of their cop car camera so they could have had a record of it?

You know, pictures may have been taken by the paramedics and we just haven't seen them yet? You know, there's probably a lot of evidence we haven't seen yet. You know?

She clarified. She does not believe the killing was accidental.

Earlier today, I made a comment to the media that was later mischaracterized. When I referenced the word 'accident' today with regard to Trayvon's death, in NO way did I mean the shooting was an accident.

We believe that George Zimmerman stalked my son and murdered him in cold blood. The 'accident' I was referring to was the fact that George Zimmerman and my son ever crossed paths. It was an accidental encounter. If George Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his vehicle, this entire incident would have been avoided.

My son was profiled, followed and murdered by George Zimmerman, and there was nothing accidental about that.

She clarified. She does not believe the killing was accidental.

Earlier today, I made a comment to the media that was later mischaracterized. When I referenced the word 'accident' today with regard to Trayvon's death, in NO way did I mean the shooting was an accident.

We believe that George Zimmerman stalked my son and murdered him in cold blood. The 'accident' I was referring to was the fact that George Zimmerman and my son ever crossed paths. It was an accidental encounter. If George Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his vehicle, this entire incident would have been avoided.

My son was profiled, followed and murdered by George Zimmerman, and there was nothing accidental about that.
Okay... Well it would've been good on her if she meant it, but I understand her anger.

So was she lying when she said she thought it was an accident, or is she lying now?

Does she know?

I think perhaps the Revs are sharing their stash with the poor woman.

So was she lying when she said she thought it was an accident, or is she lying now?

Does she know?

So, because she's black, and her supporters are black, that means everyone is doing drugs?

Way to go Krusty Twit, your Christian values are really shining through.

Does she know?

So, because she's black, and her supporters are black, that means everyone is doing drugs?

Actually, because she's contradicting herself wildly, she's on drugs.

And it's common knowledge that Jackson is a dope fiend. Since he and Sharpton are her new best friends, I assume that's where the problem lies.

Pun intended.

Does she know?

Actually, because she's contradicting herself wildly, she's on drugs.

And it's common knowledge that Jackson is a dope fiend. Since he and Sharpton are her new best friends, I assume that's where the problem lies.

Pun intended.

Way to show your bigoted side. Good to know that you display those Christian values you tout on other threads so well Krusty Twit.

Keep spreading that message of Christian love.

Does she know?

She is clarifying the intent of what she said, and you are immoral, douche girl, to suggest the mother of the dead man is lying. But you are a douche.

How odd that all these tags are showing up in threads where you're active.

Don't you think that's odd?

I think it's odd.

Especially given the matching verbage.

Odd.

Does she know?

Way to project your thoughts onto other folks, BS.

" The 'accident' I was referring to was the fact that George Zimmerman and my son ever crossed paths. It was an accidental encounter. If George Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his vehicle, this entire incident would have been avoided."

If her son hadn't thought he could take down an unarmed chubby mexican it would never have happened. If Trayvon Martin had called his Dad and said "Get out here, there's some crazy man following me" it woud never have happened. If there hadn't been a string of break ins, there would be no neighborhood watch and Zimmerman woud never have gotten a concealed weapon permit.

Go back and look it up, douchegirl. This is common knowledge.

I think she was pointing out the statement in the red made no sense, because it didn't. Go back and read it.

Try again, douche boy, and try to make some sense. My statement was quite clear. It does not require a link, and the information is common knowledge.

Shut up, you switch walking limp wristed liberal faggot. Take a look at what you typed:
" I suspect they will argue that getting out of the car when urged not to by defender is evidence of mental depravity."
^ Duuhuurrrr

Fucking idiot. That sentence is incoherent. Who in the hell is "defender"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back