Breaking News: What station are you watching?

What News Station Do You Watch for Breaking News

• FOX

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • CNN

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • MSNBC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Radio or TV)

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • It's Obama's fault, I don't need the news.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
So another Malaysian airliner is down. Likely shot down. What station are you watching?

Nothing political about it...are you watching CNN, FOX, MSNBC, Some other Network or Radio...or do you just not care.

thanks.+obama_8aed1d_4577383.gif

• Banned
I am switching between CNN and FOX. I gotta admit gay boy Shep and FOX is about the best right now.

I don't have Cable TV so I'm forced to read about it instead of just stare at some girls' tits.

It blew up in the air and as you said this is the second Malaysian airline plane to have something mysterious happen to it. The first one we know was Hijacked and this one looks like it was blown up. Right now everybody is pointing the finger at the strained Russian/Ukraine relations. How do we know it's not terrorism form somewhere else and not anything to do with the Russian Ukraine conflict?

I walked by the TV as Brian Williams was talking about it, and kept walking. Don't know what network he's on, the one my wife's soap is on is all I know. I now know about it, and don't need to watch hours of repetitive gibberish over and over again all day, I'll just wait and check for updates later in the evening.

It's amazing how much time these news readers can spend repeating themselves over and over, hour after hour, while having absolutely nothing new to add to the story, which is why I don't bother with 'breaking news coverage'.

" Now we take you to this live report from Bolina Montage on location in Butte, where she interviews a man who knows a guy who landed at an airport near the Ukraine once!!!" ...

Last edited:
I read the news on USMB and I've decided that is better because usually I hear some honest comments from "all" sides rather than a slanted / uneven news report on television. I thank USMB bloggers for putting up the news stories from around the globe. Thank you. p.s. you didn't have an option for USMB news so I could not vote.

Last edited:
It blew up in the air and as you said this is the second Malaysian airline plane to have something mysterious happen to it. The first one we know was Hijacked and this one looks like it was blown up. Right now everybody is pointing the finger at the strained Russian/Ukraine relations. How do we know it's not terrorism form somewhere else and not anything to do with the Russian Ukraine conflict?

I agree and think it is more than likely a terrorist attack. Hell, it might have even been a teaper for all I know.

I read the news on USMB and I've decided that is better because I hear honest comments from both sides rather than a slanted / uneven news report on television. I thank USMB bloggers for putting up the news stories from around the globe. Thank you. p.s. you didn't have an option for USMB news so I could not vote.

LOL...I agree that you can get news from USMB...but if you think it is not slanted....:lol:

So another Malaysian airliner is down. Likely shot down. What station are you watching?

Nothing political about it...are you watching CNN, FOX, MSNBC, Some other Network or Radio...or do you just not care.

Don't get any of those channels.

Saw it on Drudge first.

True, however considering Russian military and the separatists have shot down Ukraine cargo planes in the same area in the last 4 days...
And the separatists took credit for this one before they realized it was a commercial airliner.

Watched some of the initial reports on Fox, but now they're into the speculation game, as are others, and that stuff bores me to tears. No more real news as to what happened, just what ifs, maybes, etc. being tossed around by folks who know nothing more factual at this time.

I read the news on USMB and I've decided that is better because usually I hear some honest comments from "all" sides rather than a slanted / uneven news report on television. I thank USMB bloggers for putting up the news stories from around the globe. Thank you. p.s. you didn't have an option for USMB news so I could not vote.

Yes, this and other boards I hit. Saves a lot of time rather than hit a bunch of news sites.

Forum List

Back