Breaking News Update: New Enhanced Video Reveals Walter Scott Shot Officer Slager With His Taser

Even IF Mr Scott did shoot the pig with the taser it DOES NOT give the pig the right to execute someone with 8 shots to the back.
You mean the Police officer, don't you, dikkwad?

He ceased to be a police officer when he gunned down an unarmed man fleeing from him because he was evading child support. When he did that? He became a cold blooded murderer. Police officers do not have the right to murder American citizens over unpaid child support. There is something seriously wrong with anyone making excuses for this man. He is on video gunning down a man who was running away from him. Over unpaid child support. How can that be excused? I do not advocate anyone calling anyone else names - clearly it is wrong to get into name calling - but this was a case of murder. No question in my mind about it.

Even IF Mr Scott did shoot the pig with the taser it DOES NOT give the pig the right to execute someone with 8 shots to the back.

He ceased to be a police officer when he gunned down an unarmed man fleeing from him because he was evading child support. When he did that? He became a cold blooded murderer. Police officers do not have the right to murder American citizens over unpaid child support. There is something seriously wrong with anyone making excuses for this man. He is on video gunning down a man who was running away from him. Over unpaid child support. How can that be excused? I do not advocate anyone calling anyone else names - clearly it is wrong to get into name calling - but this was a case of murder. No question in my mind about it.

I agree that if the cop killed the fellow in cold blood - and it sure-as-hell looks that way based on what we've seen with our own eyes - he stopped being a cop.

I merely call to account the language of disrespectful juvenile pissants like Odious who quite probably assign such labels to every cop ever born.

Your "mind"? What fucking "mind" is claiming Scott was shot b/c he hadn't paid CS?
Scott was shot after fleeing from a PO. Running the length of a football field then getting into a fight with a PO that occurred in another football field length. Grabbing the PO's Taser and shooting the PO with it.
You don't having a functioning "mind" pal.

If there is any forensic evidence showing the Taser probes damaged the fabric on Slager's vest it will be discovered and shown to the GJ. Same with any physical injuries sustained from fighting off Scott.
You can bet the farm. Slager will walk.....as he should.

I don't see shit! It was murder.He will get convicted and serve life. Period.
You don't know this yet.

I saw the video and what I saw was a man running away who was gunned down by multiple shots fired by a police officer. It was murder. You do not shoot someone repeatedly unless you are trying to kill them, Steve. The officer was clearly determined to kill the man. That is murder.

The first report I heard was that the mans crime was that he had not payed child support. Is that true? So a man runs from the police afraid he will be arrested for non payment of child support - gets gunned down by a police officer - and you think he was acting in the line of duty? Really? It's murder. The cop is going to prison.
Bullshit. Walter Scott was seen by witnesses scuffling with the cop 100 yards prior to where he was shot. He ran and then took the officers taser from him and deployed it on him as witnessed by the video recorder before filming. The video clearly shows two taser wires stuck in Slager. One in the lower leg and one in his upper torso. Slager then had no choice but to put down the viscious fleeing feral negro in order to protect his life in case he turned back to attack him or other innocent people since he engaged the officer and took his taser from him. The officer did the right thing. Killing him was the best approach to take in order to save innocent lives.

Hey is this just like that time you said a black baker had to make a KKK cake and everyone found out you were lying about it? Like that?

The moment the negro fought with and stole the officer's taser, the negro was no longer "an unarmed black man shot in the back." And, for all that the officer knew, the negro may have been armed with his own personal weapons. The officer had not had a chance to search the negro.

He didnt shoot him "over unpaid child support".

The officer wasnt aware of his child support debt at the time of the shooting.

You don't know this yet.

I saw the video and what I saw was a man running away who was gunned down by multiple shots fired by a police officer. It was murder. You do not shoot someone repeatedly unless you are trying to kill them, Steve. The officer was clearly determined to kill the man. That is murder.

The first report I heard was that the mans crime was that he had not payed child support. Is that true? So a man runs from the police afraid he will be arrested for non payment of child support - gets gunned down by a police officer - and you think he was acting in the line of duty? Really? It's murder. The cop is going to prison.
Bullshit. Walter Scott was seen by witnesses scuffling with the cop 100 yards prior to where he was shot. He ran and then took the officers taser from him and deployed it on him as witnessed by the video recorder before filming. The video clearly shows two taser wires stuck in Slager. One in the lower leg and one in his upper torso. Slager then had no choice but to put down the viscious fleeing feral negro in order to protect his life in case he turned back to attack him or other innocent people since he engaged the officer and took his taser from him. The officer did the right thing. Killing him was the best approach to take in order to save innocent lives.

You are a racists pile trash. Just understand, someday, this is going to come back around and harm you. I promise.

You don't know this yet.

You are a racists pile trash. Just understand, someday, this is going to come back around and harm you. I promise.
I'll be waiting.

You don't know this yet.

I'll be waiting.

That's sad. You reap what you sow.

should start a new thread...but new audio released in the shooting. AT NO TIME DOES SLAGER SAY HE WAS TASED. He spoke with someone on the phone AND he spoke with the commanding officer at the scene...NEVER dd he mention that he was tased...as a matter of fact, you listen to that phone call, he knows he was wrong!

Forum List

Back