Breaking News Update: New Enhanced Video Reveals Walter Scott Shot Officer Slager With His Taser

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Breaking Update and Game Changer: Walter Scott Shot Officer Slager With Taser First

Enhanced Video Shows Officer Slager With Taser Darts in Chest, Leg; Wires Everywhere

Check out the comments section for more enhanced pics and video
Game Changer OR Paradigm Shift Walter Scott Shooting Enhanced Video Shows Officer Slager With Taser Darts The Last Refuge

Watch closely

walter-scott-tazer.png

walter-scott-tazer-leads.png

walter-scott-taser-lead.jpg

walter-scott-slager-uniform-debrief.png

Last edited:
If he was shot by his own tazer, why is he not reacting to being shocked?

Cant tell if he was or not.

But how tazers work...two prongs hit. Electronic connection between the two. For it to incapacitate. ..both prongs must attach. The farther apart the "spread" the more effective because it only shocks the area between the prongs.

Many times a tazer failure is because one prong missed or got stuck in thick clothing.

Have no idea about this incident. Too hard to see. Even so...still a bad shoot. Interesting detail. And if true...very helpful towards defense in trial for a possible plea deal since it could argue the tazer sparked a heat of passion reaction.

Even IF Mr Scott did shoot the pig with the taser it DOES NOT give the pig the right to execute someone with 8 shots to the back.
If the little punk hadn't resisted arrest, and assaulted a police officer, he'd still be alive.

Last edited:
Even IF Mr Scott did shoot the pig with the taser it DOES NOT give the pig the right to execute someone with 8 shots to the back.

Im so glad that racist redneck losers like you are NOT on the pro police side.

If the little hadn't resisted arrest, and assaulted a police officer, he'd still be alive.

This is true. Its still a bad shoot. But I swear that it seems EVERY SINGLE ONE of these police shooting incidents...the common denominator is resisting arrest.

People resist arrest every day in every city. I bet thousands a day. And that combined with egos and emotions and weapons....its inevitable that some will end deadly....and some unjustly.

Exactly.

I've got air tasers like the one the cop has (there are minor differences) and I've made an extensive study of how they work because we consider them to be our first line of defense. If the cop had been tased, he would have been on the ground.

BUT, even if the cop had been tased and magically did not react, it doesn't change the fact that he shot a man in the back who posed no threat to him.

The cop murdered Scott because he was black. No other reason.

Notice you havent heard a peep since the incident.....beginning to wonder if the facts arent inconvenient .......

If the little hadn't resisted arrest, and assaulted a police officer, he'd still be alive.

Well yeah, because, if you're black, running away is a capital offense and does not deserve or get due process. Its perfectly okay to shoot a black man in the back although it would be illegal if the victim had been white.

Mr.Right

You are a perfect example of why I hate fake christians.

Notice you havent heard a peep since the incident.....beginning to wonder if the facts arent inconvenient .......

The only place I've heard any news on this "incident" is on every single news program, every single print newspaper and every single on-line news source.

Yep - obviously part of the Great Liberal Conspiracy.

:rolleyes:

Which of course I didnt say.......hasnt been the hoopla everyday you had with tray and mikey.......might have talked themselves into a corner

Looking at the idiotic, racist, slime OP source ... The dummies are saying they can see taser wires. Wrong. They are so fine, there would be no way they could be seen in a phone video.

The Twist and Shout has begun.

Exactly.

If the cop had been tased, he would have been on the ground.

How do you know the cop didn't react when tased? The taser was heard by the cell phone filmer being applied before he decided to record. If I was a cop I'm not going to let a fleeing suspect zap me again or put others in danger. The feral savage had to be put down. Officer Slager will walk.

You are a perfect example of why I hate fake christians.
He is probably Catholic and not Christian. Catholics have been perverting the word of God to spew hate and vitriol sense the formation of the cult.

I don't see shit! It was murder.He will get convicted and serve life. Period.
So sayeth the closed minded judgmental idiot.

Never exclude evidence in any case simply because of personal prejudice.

It's highly possible that the media has taken us for yet another ride......

I think that the media needs to be held accountable for misleading the public. Jail sentences should be mandatory.

Forum List

Back