Breaking News Update: New Enhanced Video Reveals Walter Scott Shot Officer Slager With His Taser

Odium and the OP author are well known white supremacists and are defending this cop for reasons that go no further than his skin pigment. Absolutely certain if the cop were black and the man shot were white, they would be going the opposite direction. This kind of mindless bigotry must be called out every time for what it is. Their strategy is to push racism until good people tire of refuting it.

I will be utterly indefatigable in fighting them!

The little Nazi fuck Odium (who is probably the same moron as Asslips) is rushing to judgement on the cop - not defending him.
I should have known. I see his posts now on the second page and him calling the cop "piggy". He's a white supremacist and a Leftist, a queer combination, but he's Leftist first, so the cop hater takes priority over his racism.
Lefties are the worst racists of them all. (And if you take away the tea party, there are more lefty hate mongers than rghty)

New Developments in Scott Police Shooting. Looks Like the Cop was Shot with his own Taser

As can be seen in the video there is a taser wire running from the officers uniform. Watch the video further and you can see that the taser wire is wrapped around Walter Scott's legs with the taser trailing him on the ground. The taser prongs seem to be attached to the officer himself. It seems that Scott may have shot the officer with his own taser. What say you? How will it affect the case?

See the rest of the evidence here>>> Update Game Changer OR Paradigm Shift Walter Scott Shooting Enhanced Video Shows Officer Slager With Taser Darts The Last Refuge

From the witness who filmed the encounter: "After observing the two men struggle on the ground and hearing the sound of a Taser gun, I began filming the altercation with my cell phone."
Support Feidin Santana Indiegogo Life

500xNxwalter-scott-tazer-leads.png.pagespeed.ic.STWbYnhPETEoyQKVlIqL.jpg

SQqWIGN.jpg

See here at 4:40

Last edited:
This has been circulating online a lot. But mainstream media hasnt touched it.

Its either BS and a hoax...or....they're terrified of coming out and seemingly defending the cop.

I watched the NY Times and USA Today videos...and I now see the same tiny details pointed out in this video.

The officers lawyer is Andy Savage...among the most reknowned and effective defense attorneys in the Southeast.

May be interesting.

My take: It does not matter either way. The black man was retreating and was ZERO threat. I see it as premeditated murder.

My take: It does not matter either way. The black man was retreating and was ZERO threat. I see it as premeditated murder.

If it is determined that the officer was reasonable in assuming that Scott still had possession of the taser gun then deadly force could have easily been justified within the three second turn of events. If the officer was tasered before the video, or, if he was in fear that the taser would be used against him to disable him, then he might be found not guilty of murder or manslaughter. Law enforcement are thought to utilize deadly force in an event that incapacitates them enough that a perpetrator can gain access to the weapons on his belt. I was taught that in the military. Especially when the perpetrator has demonstrated a willingness to do harm with the weapons on the belt. Furthermore, a taser can be used over and over again until the battery has run dry, and/or, incapacitate the officer and follow up with the beating. This could easily be interpreted as a means to do serious bodily harm which is also a justification of deadly force. In short, there is plenty here for a defense lawyer to play with.

Last edited:
If Officer Slager was tazed first and foremost he would have told someone and secondly why would he have to run back and get the taser and plant it beside Scott's body?

There is no mention anywhere of Slager saying he had been tazed. Only that he felt threatened.

If Officer Slager was tazed first and foremost he would have told someone and secondly why would he have to run back and get the taser and plant it beside Scott's body?

There is no mention anywhere of Slager saying he had been tazed. Only that he felt threatened.
Indeed, but would you put a taser with the wire extending fully from it back in your belt?

If it is determined that the officer was reasonable in assuming that Scott still had possession of the taser gun then deadly force could have easily been justified within the three second turn of events. If the officer was tasered before the video, or, if he was in fear that the taser would be used against him to disable him, then he might be found not guilty of murder or manslaughter. Law enforcement are thought to utilize deadly force in an event that incapacitates them enough that a perpetrator can gain access to the weapons on his belt. I was taught that in the military. Especially when the perpetrator has demonstrated a willingness to do harm with the weapons on the belt. Furthermore, a taser can be used over and over again until the battery has run dry, and/or, incapacitate the officer and follow up with the beating. This could easily be interpreted as a means to do serious bodily harm which is also a justification of deadly force.

The taser fell behind him and after he killed Scott he ran back, grabbed the taser and planted it beside Scott's body in front of another officer.

I'll have to get the link to where they are calling for the officers who arrived on the scene to be punished for lying in their reports that they performed CPR as well. Bit of a blue wall.

If it is determined that the officer was reasonable in assuming that Scott still had possession of the taser gun then deadly force could have easily been justified within the three second turn of events. If the officer was tasered before the video, or, if he was in fear that the taser would be used against him to disable him, then he might be found not guilty of murder or manslaughter. Law enforcement are thought to utilize deadly force in an event that incapacitates them enough that a perpetrator can gain access to the weapons on his belt. I was taught that in the military. Especially when the perpetrator has demonstrated a willingness to do harm with the weapons on the belt. Furthermore, a taser can be used over and over again until the battery has run dry, and/or, incapacitate the officer and follow up with the beating. This could easily be interpreted as a means to do serious bodily harm which is also a justification of deadly force.

The taser fell behind him and after he killed Scott he ran back, grabbed the taser and planted it beside Scott's body in front of another officer.

I'll have to get the link to where they are calling for the officers who arrived on the scene to be punished for lying in their reports that they performed CPR as well. Bit of a blue wall.

Once again, would you put a taser with the wires stringing from it back in your belt? And after being roughed up and having shot someone would you have the presence of mind to leave your taser on the ground as evidence or pick it up as you are taught to do instinctively with all of your weapons? This is what his lawyer will likely argue.

Remember this quote: "After observing the two men struggle on the ground and hearing the sound of a Taser gun, I began filming the altercation with my cell phone." Support Feidin Santana Indiegogo Life

Last edited:

I saw a video of three officers attempting life saving efforts, including CPR on, are you ready for this, MSNBC.

This has been circulating online a lot. But mainstream media hasnt touched it.

Its either BS and a hoax...or....they're terrified of coming out and seemingly defending the cop.

I watched the NY Times and USA Today videos...and I now see the same tiny details pointed out in this video.

The officers lawyer is Andy Savage...among the most reknowned and effective defense attorneys in the Southeast.

May be interesting.

I'll get out the popcorn for the riot that will no doubt ensue on my television. The last riots fizzled out because of the weather. Rioting is really a summer sport.

Murder, yes, premeditated, no effing way.

I don't understand the charge of First Degree. I would have thought Manslaughter.

But then, I'm not a lawyer.

I'll bet they add the charge of first degree murder (knowing that there's no way in hell they could make such a case) simply to mitigate thuggery and riots in the streets.

Once again, would you put a taser with the wires stringing from it back in your belt? And after being roughed up and having shot someone would you have the presence of mind to leave your taser on the ground as evidence or pick it up as you are taught to do instinctively with all of your weapons? This is what his lawyer will likely argue.

Remember this quote: "After observing the two men struggle on the ground and hearing the sound of a Taser gun, I began filming the altercation with my cell phone." Support Feidin Santana Indiegogo Life

That is true. They're trained to pick up and collect all weapons.

An old California highway patrol incident...cops using revolvers in a shootout. They reloaded....PAUSED...picked up their empty casings first...then fired back. Its how they train on the range (back then...to keep shells from piling up all day )and it kicked in under stress.

They found the two California officers shot dead...with pockets full of shells.

Slager didnt try to plant a tazer.

Whether or not he committed murder...another story. Courts will decide.

Forum List

Back