Breaking News: PA Federal Judge Rules Obama's Amnesty Unconstitutional; Says Obama Usurped Congress

Obama's goal all along was to stick it to America, and especially White America. He's brought Third World misery to the U.S. It's bad ole White America's punishment. He's very smug and proud of himself at this point.

Hopefully, some of his awful damage can be repaired with new leadership coming to power in 2015. I guess we'll see though. Stay tuned.
wondered when polymorph would show up!

Obama's goal all along was to stick it to America, and especially White America. He's brought Third World misery to the U.S. It's bad ole White America's punishment. He's very smug and proud of himself at this point.

Hopefully, some of his awful damage can be repaired with new leadership coming to power in 2015. I guess we'll see though. Stay tuned.

He browned it all up. He really stuck it to bad ole Whitey. The asshole truly is proud of himself. To hell with em.

He browned it all up. He really stuck it to bad ole Whitey. The asshole truly is proud of himself. To hell with em.
:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

But Birthers will keep on birthin...believing any lie, innuendo or speculation

That birth certificate was proven to be a lie. Advanced analysis using multi-spectral wavelength, er--analysis has revealed that Obama tampered with his birth certificate and altered is appearance, obstructing indisputable evidence that indicates it's origin. Using state of the art technologies and advanced multi-phasic restoration techniques including a radioactive barium bath and xenon salt treatments, experts have now been able to reveal the hidden evidence for the first time.

obamabc.jpg
I think the clown is American born but filed for college financing as a foreign student.......why then all the hoopla hiding his college transcripts? The BC is a smoke and mirrors transparency move.

The only 'hoopla' about his college transcripts is from Birthers who keep hoping to find something- something- anything- to support their claims.

President Obama like every other President and Presidential candidate declined to release his college records. Birthers demand though that Obama must be treated differently from every other President.

The time he was in college, very very few got accepted, especially with his grades from what has been reported. It was easier getting in as a foreign student.....and damn, didn't Baracky have dual citizenship with Indonesia?

Ha, you're likely one of those dumb white Communists who voted for him. You do come off as one of em. I can usually spot you dimwits pretty quickly. Your Dear Leader sure did stick it to Whitey, huh? Browned it up real good. I'm sure you dimwits are very proud of him. Go figure? :cuckoo:

That birth certificate was proven to be a lie. Advanced analysis using multi-spectral wavelength, er--analysis has revealed that Obama tampered with his birth certificate and altered is appearance, obstructing indisputable evidence that indicates it's origin. Using state of the art technologies and advanced multi-phasic restoration techniques including a radioactive barium bath and xenon salt treatments, experts have now been able to reveal the hidden evidence for the first time.

obamabc.jpg
I think the clown is American born but filed for college financing as a foreign student.......why then all the hoopla hiding his college transcripts? The BC is a smoke and mirrors transparency move.

The only 'hoopla' about his college transcripts is from Birthers who keep hoping to find something- something- anything- to support their claims.

President Obama like every other President and Presidential candidate declined to release his college records. Birthers demand though that Obama must be treated differently from every other President.

The time he was in college, very very few got accepted, especially with his grades from what has been reported. It was easier getting in as a foreign student.....and damn, didn't Baracky have dual citizenship with Indonesia?
And British due the British Act of 1948 governing his birth because of his British Subject father.

Ha, you're likely one of those dumb white Communists who voted for him. You do come off as one of em. I can usually spot you dimwits pretty quickly. Your Dear Leader sure did stick it to Whitey, huh? Browned it up real good. I'm sure you dimwits are very proud of him. Go figure? :cuckoo:
repeat yourself much?
time to up your dosage

repeat yourself much?
time to up your dosage

Whatever, dumb Whitey.

LOL....its like a lie appalooze of Birther lies.

a) We all know anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen- that is why the voters voted for him, the Electoral College elected him- the Congress confirmed him and Chief Justice Roberts swore him in- three times!
He was born in Kenya.....every relative of his there confirms it.
b) My civics teacher knew more about the constitution than you do about those cuticles you stare at all the time.
Your civics teacher probably throws up in his mouth at the thought of you.
c) How do you imagine his mother smuggled a newborn from Kenya to Hawaii in 1961?
On any commercial airliner.
d) The child of an American citizen can get American citizenship without any problems- no need for fraud- and some bizarrely impossible smuggling of a newborn.
Not in 1961, hairlip.
e) He was born around the same time I was. The attending doctor and nurse from my birth are dead. That happens after 50 years. But the family of the doctor whose name is on the birth certificate say that is his signature.
There is no doctor's signature because there is no BC ya lying twerp.
And a woman who was in the hospital at the same time remembers his birth.
Oh? What's her name.....Florence Nightengale?
But don't let those trivialities interfere with your birther fantasies.

Let me know when you need another ass-kicking.

Let me know when you can find your own ass.

a) No relative of Obama has ever said he was born in Kenya- just another Birther lie.
b) My civics teacher knew more about the Constition than you do about your mom's basement.
c) What commercial airliner? How did she smuggle the child you claim was not an American citizen into the United States?
d) Any child of an American citizen could get citizenship in 1961- easy peasy.
e) Right here you lying birther
president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate-1-728.jpg

Signature easily read.

Stig Waidelich was born on August 5, 1961 in the Kapiolani Medical Center in Honolulu, where President Obama says he was born. Monika Danielson is Stig's mother and she has vivid memories from the hospital after Stig was born. Monika told CNN that she remembers visiting the nursery after Stig's birth and seeing a lot of Asian babies, one white baby which was her son, and one black baby.

Because Monika is from Sweden, she told CNN that she had not seen many black children or babies before, which was why she particularly remembers seeing this black baby in the nursery. When President Obama became a candidate in 2008, Monika noticed his birth date and hospital in an article and remembered that day in the nursery. She believes that baby she spotted was indeed President Obama.

Stig is a hack interviewed by CNN, Obamas #1 lapdog propogandist news agency Covering for his usurpation. The story is a fabrication to appease Grubers/Obama's 'stupid voters'. Zullo explained how easy it was to get citizenship by birth fraud in Hawaii back in 61 because of the lax laws.

Last edited:

repeat yourself much?
time to up your dosage

Whatever, dumb Whitey.
like you're not white ,matter of fact you're so white, albinos say "shit !that dude is white"!

LOL....its like a lie appalooze of Birther lies.

a) We all know anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen- that is why the voters voted for him, the Electoral College elected him- the Congress confirmed him and Chief Justice Roberts swore him in- three times!
He was born in Kenya.....every relative of his there confirms it.
b) My civics teacher knew more about the constitution than you do about those cuticles you stare at all the time.
Your civics teacher probably throws up in his mouth at the thought of you.
c) How do you imagine his mother smuggled a newborn from Kenya to Hawaii in 1961?
On any commercial airliner.
d) The child of an American citizen can get American citizenship without any problems- no need for fraud- and some bizarrely impossible smuggling of a newborn.
Not in 1961, hairlip.
e) He was born around the same time I was. The attending doctor and nurse from my birth are dead. That happens after 50 years. But the family of the doctor whose name is on the birth certificate say that is his signature.
There is no doctor's signature because there is no BC ya lying twerp.
And a woman who was in the hospital at the same time remembers his birth.
Oh? What's her name.....Florence Nightengale?
But don't let those trivialities interfere with your birther fantasies.

Let me know when you need another ass-kicking.

Let me know when you can find your own ass.

a) No relative of Obama has ever said he was born in Kenya- just another Birther lie.
b) My civics teacher knew more about the Constition than you do about your mom's basement.
c) What commercial airliner? How did she smuggle the child you claim was not an American citizen into the United States?
d) Any child of an American citizen could get citizenship in 1961- easy peasy.
e) Right here you lying birther
president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate-1-728.jpg

Signature easily read.

Stig Waidelich was born on August 5, 1961 in the Kapiolani Medical Center in Honolulu, where President Obama says he was born. Monika Danielson is Stig's mother and she has vivid memories from the hospital after Stig was born. Monika told CNN that she remembers visiting the nursery after Stig's birth and seeing a lot of Asian babies, one white baby which was her son, and one black baby.

Because Monika is from Sweden, she told CNN that she had not seen many black children or babies before, which was why she particularly remembers seeing this black baby in the nursery. When President Obama became a candidate in 2008, Monika noticed his birth date and hospital in an article and remembered that day in the nursery. She believes that baby she spotted was indeed President Obama.

Stig is a hack interviewed by CNN, Obamas #1 lapdog propogandist news agency Covering for his usurpation. The story is a fabrication to appease Grubers/Obama's 'stupid voters'. Zullo explained how easy it was to get citizenship by birth fraud in Hawaii back in 61 because of the lax laws.

LOL.....of course- she must be lying....just like every Hawaii official who has said that Obama was born in Hawaii...and like all of his family members who said he was born in Hawaii.....just like the birth announcements must be fakes and the birth certificate must be a fake....

That is the only way racists like yourself can delude yourself that a black man can't possibly have been chosen by America to be President.

obamabc.jpg

And British due the British Act of 1948 governing his birth because of his British Subject father.

And of course none of that matters- since foreign countries don't get to tell Americans who can be President- no matter how much Birthers want Iran to be able to tell us who can't be President.

obamabc.jpg

That has been the Birther fantasy- apparently by people who never have been to college. However, I was in college at the same period of time- and it was not hard to get into college in the 1980's- actually easier than it is now. Cheaper too. I knew lots of foreign students in college- all of them had to work harder to be in a U.S. college- and none of them got any financial aid from anyone from their home country.

Obama had at one time dual British and American citizenship- losing the British citizenship when he didn't claim it at 21. Nor is he the first American President to have legally had dual citizenship at one time in their lives.

Thomas Jefferson would have been another.

The GOP House forced this constitutional crisis by refusing to pass immigration reform. [/QUOTE]

It is within Congress's authority NOT to act. There are already immigration laws on the books passed by previous Congress. Take your shit and shove it.

So the judge does not understand federal law as it applies to the executive.

but he, and those who agree with him, will find out.

Judges disagree. Which is why there are layers and layers of review in the resolution of questions about federal law. As it goes up the chain, the long term relevance of the rulings grow.

Take...Obamacare. A federal judge ruled that it was invalid due to issues of tax penalty and its lack of constitutionality. Obamacare eventually worked its way up the chain until the USSC found that the tax penalty was quite constitutional. And the issue was ultimately resolved.

As for this issue, we'll see. That judge's findings may stand all the way through requests for cert. to the USSC. It could be overruled by a 3 judge panel only one level up from him. Time will tell.

obamabc.jpg

That has been the Birther fantasy- apparently by people who never have been to college. However, I was in college at the same period of time- and it was not hard to get into college in the 1980's- actually easier than it is now. Cheaper too. I knew lots of foreign students in college- all of them had to work harder to be in a U.S. college- and none of them got any financial aid from anyone from their home country.

Obama had at one time dual British and American citizenship- losing the British citizenship when he didn't claim it at 21. Nor is he the first American President to have legally had dual citizenship at one time in their lives.

And you can attest to acceptance standards for Columbia and Harvard Law schools at the time Obama was trying to attend?

The GOP House forced this constitutional crisis by refusing to pass immigration reform.

It is within Congress's authority NOT to act. There are already immigration laws on the books passed by previous Congress. Take your shit and shove it.[/QUOTE]

Tell me how many bills GOP house atempted to send to Senate regarding this topic?

obamabc.jpg

And you can attest to acceptance standards for Columbia and Harvard Law schools at the time Obama was trying to attend?

LOL.....funny you never ask that for any of the Birther claims.

Like- The time he was in college, very very few got accepted, especially with his grades

What were his grades again? Oh yes- we don't know. I can only attest to what I know about college in the 1980's- and now- and in general- it was easier to get into college in the 1980's than to get into college now.

Meanwhile- explain again why you so desperately need to know this one particular President's grades- and never cared about the grades of any previous Presidents?

Forum List

Back